DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Yumi has more or less already damaged Futaba for life:
This kinda happened too when we talked about Rin/Molly, I think (not trying to be rude) that in these cases you take a side and just defend it no matter what.
You have said this multiple times now, but don't you think what Nodoka did has not the potential to ruin Yumi's life for ever? She sexually assaulted her, cmon
She's easily the worst person in the class.
Yumi? Not a chance

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not only that she enjoyed, but that she did to enjoy herself, and remember how a few weeks we were talking about intentions? Well, that pretty much resume my thoughts about her, I'm trying, but I can't see her as a good person.
Nodoka isn't a "good person". Like she said, she, Sensei and Yumi, aren't worthy of happy endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd definitely rank her above a few of the characters, though. Especially Yumi and Sensei.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This kinda happened too when we talked about Rin/Molly, I think (not trying to be rude) that in theses cases you take a side and just defend it no matter what.
You have said this multiple times now, but don't you think what Nodoka did has not the potential to ruin Yumi's life for ever? She sexually assaulted her, cmon
Yumi? Not a chance
Of course, I take a side. The side I see as right. It's not my fault some people refuse to accept what's shown, even when I make sure to show them it.

In my opinion, Yumi deserved to have her life ruined for trying to ruin the life of someone that did nothing to her. I have no pity for Yumi. Nodoka was too lenient on her.

Yumi is easily the worst in my point of view. How exactly is she not?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Of course, I take a side. The side I see as right. It's not my fault some people refuse to accept what's shown, even when I make sure to show them it.

In my opinion, Yumi deserved to have her life ruined for trying to ruin the life of someone that did nothing to her. I have no pity for Yumi. Nodoka was too lenient on her.

Yumi is easily the worst in my point of view. How exactly is she not?
That's not how conflicts are solved, everything you said above reflects pretty well why this world is so fucked up as it is right now, people blindfold themselves in what they think is right and don't want to try to understand others, or try to think that maybe they are wrong, they have a side, and the right side, and that's what matters. Doesn't care the side they choose make equal or worse things they will just ignore it and justify it.
I obviously talk about what I think is right too, but the difference is that I don't think that my word is the truth, and is a waste of time disscussing with someone that does it; not your faault people refuse to accept what is shown? That's bullshit.

Your opinion is that if someone hurt other he deserves to be hurt as well? Welp, I'm sorry for telling you, but your opinion just makes no sense, and is highly insensitive and simplist.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Anyway, this heated up pretty bad, so would be better just ending this right here, if what I wrote offended someone I have no problem in apologize and delete the comment.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's not how conflicts are solved, everything you said above reflects pretty well why this world is so fucked up as it is right now, people blindfold themselves in what they think is right and don't want to try to understand others, or try to think that maybe they are wrong, they have a side, and the right side, and that's what matters. Doesn't care the side they choose make equal or worse things they will just ignore it and justify it.
I obviously talk about what I think is right too, but the difference is that I don't think that my word is the truth, and is a waste of time disscussing with someone that does it; not your faault people refuse to accept what is shown? That's bullshit.

Your opinion is that if someone hurt other he deserves to be hurt as well? Welp, I'm sorry for telling you, but your opinion just makes no sense, and is highly insensitive and simplist.
That's literally what you're doing. You're assuming you're the one that's right and that I'm wrong for disagreeing. If you had some evidence for the contrary besides simply thinking otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with hearing you out. Literally just asked for your reasoning.

Now you're saying something as simple as an eye for an eye, makes no sense.. It's "highly insensitive" to say that, lmao.

Sorry to say this, but you might want to look in the mirror.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Random, but this game needs more Kaori and Rin conversations like this:
Lmao.
Reminded me of this

What the shapeshifter wanted to say with that?

With Ami is obvious that somehing weird happens sometimes, but it really intrigued me the Niki part.
Also a few events after, I think she was pretending to be Chinami (I will let Deksel to put the ss because Im on my phone), when she refered to Chika by One Chan.

But why, is Niki gone? Or she neve really existed? And how about Chinami?

Oct 7, 2020
everytime characters go crazy or the world start to break I'm like "I hope this ends fast"
This is exactly how I feel. Like I said, if it was a linear story or a book it'd be alright. But the world breaking stuff just makes me want to skip through it. Were it not for the lore revelations / learning more about the characters I'd skip over them entirely. Honestly wish we could learn more about Maya and the other characters organically via interacting with them rather than the (imho) forced horror/world breaking events/exposition dumps.

Reactions: DSasha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Reminded me of this

What the shapeshifter wanted to say with that?

With Ami is obvious that somehing weird happens sometimes, but it really intrigued me the Niki part.
Also a few events after, I think she was pretending to be Chinami (I will let Deksel to put the ss because Im on my phone), when she refered to Chika by One Chan.

But why, is Niki gone? Or she neve really existed? And how about Chinami?
Hm, I'm actually not sure what event you're referring to with Chinami. I might need to replay her events and pay attention more.

As for Niki, I've actually been wondering if the Nakayamas might be Shapeshifters or something alien. It's been established that false memories exist:
and the fact they apparently have naturally pink hair:
Has somewhat made me wonder if they might be fake.

On top of the recent Amy stuff:
Well, I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Nakayamas and Ami turn out to be imposters. They might even be unaware that they are. False memories might make them think they are, who they pretend to be.

Then again, this could apply to anyone in this game.

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I think that maybe Niki do exist, but outside of Kumon-mi, because Kumon-mi is an artificial place:

So, for a while I've thought that it's weird that every character in the game has to have a fucked up backstory, it reminded me of Angel Beats, an anime where people that had a miserable life were put in a world where they could live the life they could not when they were alive or something.

What if this is the same? But kind of different, maybe they are in this world not to be compensated but punished, punished for commiting suicide.

And so Niki does not belong to this world because she lived, and because she does not belong there, a shapeshifter take her place in order to, well, punish sensei in the future.
Same with Chinami, being maybe the way of punish Chika idk.

It's a theory still on early development that I know has a lot of holes and that still does not explain a lot of things, but I need to give a reason to why everyone have such a misersble life, and also would made sense with the Niki part because, yeah, a convenient childhoodfriend slash exgirlfriend who's also an idol who never gave up on Sensei after all those years? Lets get real

Feb 14, 2022
I finally reread Seleboba and what he writes about the current dispute...

And I realized that he doesn't understand what he's writing in novel about at all, and the saddest thing is that they quote it almost verbatim.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Here, it's the last Chinami event.

She was talking in first person, and referred to Chika by one chan instead of Big sis Chika.
Okay, yeah, I remember now. I thought it was just Chinami not putting on her fake "Third Person" thing she does, like here:
In retrospect, she did seem more suspicious in the scene where she's burning up.

It could just be the Real Chinami slipping out though. Definitely worth taking note of either way.

Reactions: DSasha

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Okay, yeah, I remember now. I thought it was just Chinami not putting on her fake "Third Person" thing she does, like here:
In retrospect, she did seem more suspicious in the scene where she's burning up.

It could just be the Real Chinami slipping out though. Definitely worth taking note of either way.
Yeah, could be nothing, but still, that was after the shapeshifter in the beach event, and the same event in what Chinami coughs at the end, suspicious at least.

But more than Chinami, Tsurumi would be the key, if there's a event with her acting out of character, that with two little girls being extremely smart, and 5000 years old wizards would be too much coincidences (I don't met Nao Chan yet, but I think she's kinda the same)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
And a little off topic but, has anyone here seen Monogatari Series?

I cant help but think in this every time Sensei misspells a name

EUVrZ4pWoAA-V_E.jpg_large.jpg

And how sad it was Hachikuji end :'(

Damn, Monogatari Series is such a good anime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
This is old, but, man, you can't be serious.

Are people here that really like Nodoka? Because the truth is that it is very difficult for me to empathize with her, because although she has some reason for what she does, her actions are too disproportionate and unjustified, rather they seem like an excuse to give free rein to her perversion.
She's basically Sensei but without all the (probably fake) charm.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes