DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
God... i can't wait to watch Sana take Akira's ginormous penis... the size difference... watching that adorable little cyclops get split in half and fucked into an incoherent mess of bliss... fuck.
That reminded me of this conversation Miku had with Sana:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, Sana might be looking forward to it. She's apparently a little freaky.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
God... i can't wait to watch Sana take Akira's ginormous penis... the size difference... watching that adorable little cyclops get split in half and fucked into an incoherent mess of bliss... fuck.
pls Selly bless us with thy Sana scene soon! She wants it too!
1697559381902.png

Reactions: Bingoogus

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
I've completed 2 out of 5 Imani events and I can't trigger the last 3. Tried calls during the weekend and the week and the bar but nothing is triggered
I've already completed every other main/character event.
Pls hlp thnx

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've completed 2 out of 5 Imani events and I can't trigger the last 3. Tried calls during the weekend and the week and the bar but nothing is triggered
I've already completed every other main/character event.
Pls hlp thnx
1697567084876.png
This event autoplays, so chances are you haven't finished all available events for Wakana; check wiki if you get stuck somewhere again

avesq

May 1, 2018
Am I hearing things, or have they ripped off sensei's theme here at 14:44?

ReegusLeroy

Mar 19, 2020
Am I hearing things, or have they ripped off sensei's theme here at 14:44?
You are hearing things but it wouldn't matter if it was the same song. 99% of the OST is royalty free music found online.

May 2, 2023
Lookie, new rule on the discord!
1697578185041.png
Seems to me like an easy enough fix. I could go into the flawed wording of the rule itself, but the interpretation is left up to him in the end, so it really doesn't matter.
Fair warning, when first I released these cards they were edited for a reason. These ones are completely raw.
At least they serve as a nice exhibit, and there are a few clothing sets which may not have made the edited versions.

Feb 14, 2022
Lookie, new rule on the discord!
View attachment 3014169
Seems to me like an easy enough fix. I could go into the flawed wording of the rule itself, but the interpretation is left up to him in the end, so it really doesn't matter.
Fair warning, when first I released these cards they were edited for a reason. These ones are completely raw.
At least they serve as a nice exhibit, and there are a few clothing sets which may not have made the edited versions.
Well, that is he has nothing against SFW, so we'll write it down, ahahaha

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone got a rough draft of potential answers for the upcoming 6th reset? Not confirmed at all there being a reset this halloween update other than the previews and somehow fitting a reset with 18 events, 2 of them being lust events which seems unlikely but i welcome it if it does happen

Only things I can think off the top of my head before revisiting events; password from the date w/ Ami, Kaori vomiting pixels, and the instructions given by Salvador Dali during Miku's recent events.

edit: *1* lust event ffs sel

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Mmm I don't get why the guide mod tells that 50 lust points are needed for the Futaba lust event prior beachmas if there's not time to grind between dorm wars and beachmas.
Also before dorms wars you can't grind lust points for Makoto neither so now I have to go back like 4 patches? As if this game's sandbox wasn't bad enough,

Anyway how important do you guys think would be get the 100% of the game? Because I really don't want to pick Miku over Uta in the dorms wars.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
anyone got a rough draft of potential answers for the upcoming 6th reset? Not confirmed at all there being a reset this halloween update other than the previews and somehow fitting a reset with 18 events, 2 of them being lust events which seems unlikely but i welcome it if it does happen

Only things I can think off the top of my head before revisiting events; password from the date w/ Ami, Kaori vomiting pixels, and the instructions given by Salvador Dali during Miku's recent events.
Pg 99 might come up. It's Futaba's introduction in Nodoka's book apparently. Doesn't make much sense for Sensei to know about it, but still.

Some others that might come up:
  • What is the Universe?:
  • What are we?:
  • How many Moons?: 3
  • Who's eyes does Nao-chan have?/Who are the most important figures in Sensei's life?: Maya and Ami
  • Who does Sensei love?: Might be a trick question. Could be Maya, Niki, or Sekai.
  • What is the name of the Mall/Concerned god?: Pareidolia
  • What disease does Amy have?:
  • What did Sensei remove from Amy?:
  • Probably other Amy stuff, like Whales consume memories, There's a Frog at the mall, She's been there for 1000s of years, etc. That Happy Event seems too long and full of stuff to have nothing worth remembering from it.
Of course, I do expect Kaori's or Ami's number to come up:
Otherwise I'm not sure why those numbers showed up.

Then again, there might not even be a reset puzzle in the next reset. Things are implied to be changing because it's Pareidolia's turn:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes