butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
anyone got a rough draft of potential answers for the upcoming 6th reset? Not confirmed at all there being a reset this halloween update other than the previews and somehow fitting a reset with 18 events, 2 of them being lust events which seems unlikely but i welcome it if it does happen

Only things I can think off the top of my head before revisiting events; password from the date w/ Ami, Kaori vomiting pixels, and the instructions given by Salvador Dali during Miku's recent events.
Don't worry, the reset answers can be easily found in the game script
Mmm I don't get why the guide mod tells that 50 lust points are needed for the Futaba lust event prior beachmas if there's not time to grind between dorm wars and beachmas.
An also that before dorms wars you can't grind lust points for Makoto either so now I have to go back like 4 patches? As if this game's sandbox wasn't bad enough,

Anyway how important do you guys think would be get the 100% of the game? Because I really don't want to pick Miku over Uta in the dorms wars.
You should keep 2 save files. I think it's very hard to speculate what the end game is at this point.

qaz098

Nov 26, 2020
Mmm I don't get why the guide mod tells that 50 lust points are needed for the Futaba lust event prior beachmas if there's not time to grind between dorm wars and beachmas.
Also before dorms wars you can't grind lust points for Makoto neither so now I have to go back like 4 patches? As if this game's sandbox wasn't bad enough,

Anyway how important do you guys think would be get the 100% of the game? Because I really don't want to pick Miku over Uta in the dorms wars.
i personally think Sel would block the endings or ture ending behind getting 100% of the game. i can see something happening like during the 12th reset it wont let you get past it if your not got 100%. i mean HOPE has said a bunch of times to fuck all the girls or get all their love what could = get all their events. would it be cruel to block the endings of the game after making it to something like chapter 6 and only missing one event in chapter 3 yes but it dose sound like something Sel would do.

plus there is the fact that one missed event can easy become 2 then 3 and so on like how the good uncle has like 6 missed events. plus we dont know the full consequence of some missed events yet like yumiknows or badhomie might end up meaning you fully miss all their hsences when the story gets to that point. so right now we dont know how bad missing one event can be but i dont trust Sel not to be very punishing about it.

you can download a few mods that let you change the lust to help with Futaba lust event. and for now if you dont mind missing events you can always ask for someone to share their save if the missed events start to add to missing more stuff

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
anyone got a rough draft of potential answers for the upcoming 6th reset?
It will be hard to say what Sel has in mind for the 6th reset's puzzle lock(s), if at all. (but probably so of some kind)
As it was said by others, getting the answers won't be hard. They will be posted on here, then the puzzle guide on 1st page will be updated so everyone will be able to get by it.

The event titles are below, there are a couple of them that hint to being the reset event(s) (1 glaringly obvious but could be a red herring)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JelF547

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
It will be hard to say what Sel has in mind for the 6th reset's puzzle lock(s), if at all. (but probably so of some kind)
As it was said by others, getting the answers won't be hard. They will be posted on here, then the puzzle guide on 1st page will be updated so everyone will be able to get by it.

The event titles are below, there are a couple of them that hint to being the reset event(s) (1 glaringly obvious but could be a red herring)
Ignoring the very obvious "The End of the World", I want to note that "Meant to Be" is a song that's almost exclusively played in Ayane events (and emotional ones too, for example: Ayane first sex scene, Ayane in reset 4 when Maya was missing, Ayane when she forced Sensei to write the list). The song name definitely makes you think there's more to Ayane and Sensei then what we've seen. Now that it's an event name, I think it could probably be a big revelation related to Ayane, like her backstory, her secret relations with the world or with the Shapeshifter, or maybe something really bad is going to happen to her.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
anyone got a rough draft of potential answers for the upcoming 6th reset? Not confirmed at all there being a reset this halloween update other than the previews and somehow fitting a reset with 18 events, 2 of them being lust events which seems unlikely but i welcome it if it does happen

Only things I can think off the top of my head before revisiting events; password from the date w/ Ami, Kaori vomiting pixels, and the instructions given by Salvador Dali during Miku's recent events.
Who knows, honestly. We might just get another quizz or another complete nonsensical maze like at the abandoned mall (that was a pretty cool one tbh).

But a handful of ideas could be :
The name of the kid coming up again and needing to getting it right (or typing again whatever we used the first time if that's even kept track of), what's Nodoka's book called, floor ghosts floor number, numbers there were for the guys talking on Raid Shadow Legend ads happy events, favorite baby animal of Sensei, full time & cause of death for Makoto's dad...

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

I was hoping the 6th would follow the trend of the 5th one that focused on actual event dialogue content; imo way better and more meaningful than writing down hidden serial numbers or random gibberish.

Also, because of pareidolia’s foreboding warning and how this reset should mark the end of the current phase, I get a sneaky suspicion that we’ll get something completely different; being forced to fail the puzzle, no puzzle at all, something along those lines.

Then again I always told myself “this time it’s gonna be different!” ever since Maya almost didn’t make it :ROFLMAO:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

For some reason Remember to Smile gives me much more heebie jeebies than The End of the World (it's time for Sensei to receive death granted by the system?); also I Won't Say I'm In Love feels like that one preview with Maya next to his bed, but alas events before and after that all feel like her theme to some extent.

Big penis.
1697640329164.png

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
For some reason Remember to Smile gives me much more heebie jeebies than The End of the World (it's time for Sensei to receive death granted by the system?); also I Won't Say I'm In Love feels like that one preview with Maya next to his bed, but alas events before and after that all feel like her theme to some extent.
"Remember to smile" was the last thing said on the robocall that notified Maki of her husband's supposed death.

This sets up a number of possibilities:
1) Makoto appears to die (followed immediately by an END CHAPTER THREE card and a cliffhanger into next update)
2) Maki and Makoto find out that he's actually still alive.
3) Makoto gets some really bad news (example: finds out she's pregnant pre-reset, handwaves it off because it'll solve itself in the reset, only to find out she's still pregnant after the reset)
4) Someone else dies, or appears to

If this is truly a reset update, then this is also the end of Chapter 3, and if this is the end of Chapter 3, we'll be getting a cliffhanger into next update regardless.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Then again, there might not even be a reset puzzle in the next reset. Things are implied to be changing because it's Pareidolia's turn:
This makes me feel like there will be more events where you get no choice but to do what the GOD tells Akira to do and it will be not great.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"Remember to smile" was the last thing said on the robocall that notified Maki of her husband's supposed death.

This sets up a number of possibilities:
1) Makoto appears to die (followed immediately by an END CHAPTER THREE card and a cliffhanger into next update)
2) Maki and Makoto find out that he's actually still alive.
3) Makoto gets some really bad news (example: finds out she's pregnant pre-reset, handwaves it off because it'll solve itself in the reset, only to find out she's still pregnant after the reset)
4) Someone else dies, or appears to

If this is truly a reset update, then this is also the end of Chapter 3, and if this is the end of Chapter 3, we'll be getting a cliffhanger into next update regardless.
Smiling also seems somewhat related to the Shapeshifter:
Ami:
HOPE/Yasu:
And User2/The Wire god:

Of course, considering the World's part in the whole Makoto Dad thing:
On top of the "remember to smile" in the phone call about her dad's death. It could be something else behind all of the smiles:

Still, whatever that event is referencing, is simply bound to be bad.. I'd be surprised if it's not. Smiling seems linked to tragedy in this game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This makes me feel like there will be more events where you get no choice but to do what the GOD tells Akira to do and it will be not great.
Especially considering the choice of whether to connect with Pareidolia only had one answer: Yes. Otherwise the game turns off.

Personally, I don't trust Pareidolia much. The way it talks reminds me of what Tsuneyo said:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm.. in retrospect, if Pareidolia turns out to be this thing:
Imma have to flip out for a sec, then continue reading, I guess, lmao.

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
"Remember to smile" was also said by the voice on the loudspeaker in Amy (the last happy event in the backrooms mall where we meet a distorted version of Ami), and since that event is set in the Great Pareidolia Mall, which also has Himawari Co. as one of its stores, that's another hint that he is the one getting control of things soon.

Kinda ironic that the only icon we have of Pareidolia is a perfectly still minimal face which shows no expression, let alone a smile.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"Remember to smile" was also said by the voice on the loudspeaker in Amy (the last happy event in the backrooms mall where we meet a distorted version of Ami), and since that event is set in the Great Pareidolia Mall, which also has Himawari Co. as one of its stores, that's another hint that he is the one getting control of things soon.

Kinda ironic that the only icon we have of Pareidolia is a perfectly still minimal face which shows no expression, let alone a smile.
Pareidolia did seem to use User2's "face" at one point, but that was only temporary:

In other words: It's likely choosing it's current "face" and something tells me "it all comes down to perception":

Last edited:
Reactions: SadCoomer

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I mean, if you pull up the Wikipedia entry for the word, you get this:

1697655864150.png

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes