JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
From stats perpective, we are missing a patch
BTW, lets go deeper. What else I do if we got almost confirmed end of chapter and ~12 hours before release

Evidence #1: abmormal grinds.

Some girls have to grind too much points for their first events.
Kaori require 35 love while her previous event required only 20
Nodoka require 30 love for [Amoeba] while her first event [Beyond the Reach of God] required only 15
Osako & Tsubasa, who requrie 15 love for second date
Wakana & Yuki have gaps as well, but they weren't this big so I think they could be ignored.

We possibly miss some events with Kaori, Nodoka, Osako and Tsubasa which were initialy planed

Evidence #2: Hook and Mason Jar

Sel does not forget to reference [Hook], but forgets to make proper dependencies. He might have in-head memo that it was required by something global, but it havent. I.e. it might initialy be pre-reset. Same goes for Ami line, if it was initialy pre-reset, it might have ended initialy by reset and when Sel realised it is not an option he just finished it in anticlimatic way.

Also, why the hell [The Maltese Falcon] and [Yellow Cactus Flower] require [From the Desk of the Ninth God]? Isn't it just an "old reset" milestone

PS Amy might initialy be 5th reset draft, at least it look coherent

Conclusion

I already wrote about this after 0.32.0 release

Bonus

During last two patches, Selebus released some stuff which looks a bit out of place. Specificaly Psyco Ami-related events, which ended with nothing. This is first outside-of-reset puzzle, which could actualy be used during reset, especialy considering that next reset should move us to a new phase and question-style resets already exhausted themselves.

Also there is a bunch of completly forgoten side events like "Second Sun" or "Hook".

I think, Sel is rewriting chapter plot right now and we are going through old reset stuff. It's interesting, because new plot should be different frow what we seen before
However, inital explanation with 6th reset rework wasn't that good. Now, with a clue that something has been reworked around 0.26.0-0.29.0, it looks more coherent for me. Actualy, have Sel said what was he doing during Feb-March?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Just noticed:

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4) will release at 9:00 PM CT on 10/19.
It isn't 10 AM CT! Sel is evil, another 11 hours delay. At least I would not break my sleep schedule

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
So, for the Chika event "Our Time Atop This Mattress", we get options for a threesome? I picked Yumi cause that's what I'm interested with even though it won't likely happen. Now looking at the wiki, I would get missed events with Ayane if I don't pick her instead. Should I continue on(at v32) or go back to my v30 save?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, for the Chika event "Our Time Atop This Mattress", we get options for a threesome? I picked Yumi cause that's what I'm interested with even though it won't likely happen. Now looking at the wiki, I would get missed events with Ayane if I don't pick her instead. Should I continue on(at v32) or go back to my v30 save?
We don't know, but we can and have theorised a sort of best practice attitude based on previous statements that have so far proved true every time. Firstly, Selly has said it will be possible to 100% a run, this means no missed events. Second, this game is full of false choices, in every case, not choosing the 'correct' choice results in missed events which breaks the first rule. Given these two states/rules/facts, it seems likely that the threesome was a false choice and Ayane was the choice that was supposed to be made to not miss events and keep your save on the green path. Decide for yourself what to do with this information, it's only an educated guess at best.

Edit: hope this made sense, i am pretty unwell and not altogether with it so if i've just written garbled nonsense then this probably is too so... yeah.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
They all have Cthree flags, but not choosing Ayane, already leads to missed events. So, it's assumed that if one wants nothing crossed out, you'll have to choose Ayane.

Whether or not the other flags are simply red herrings though, isn't entirely clear. It's possible they only lead to something way down the road. Maybe just a dialogue change or perhaps an extra scene in an event you wouldn't get otherwise.

It's also possible that Ayane is the only threesome that wouldn't happen unless you chose her, so that's why you'd miss events.

Personally, I'm just going to use URM to get everything, no matter what the outcome turns out to be.

ExtremeParagon

Apr 22, 2019
Waiting for the true ending to send me back to the beginning with a title card stating the name of the game with the credits right after I click the button named "JUMP".

I actually want to see a piracy ending with every boolean value set to true.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not the best at converting Freedom Units™ to Great British Pounds so can someone back me up by doing the conversion themselves. If i'm right then at the time this post is posted it should be 14 hours and 15 minutes until the next update yeah?

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not the best at converting Freedom Units™ to Great British Pounds so can someone back me up by doing the conversion themselves. If i'm right then at the time this post is posted it should be 14 hours and 15 minutes until the next update yeah?
yup, in 13 hours and 47 minutes from this post, the update should be released on patreon

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
C, c-c-c-combo breaker!

Is it actually coming out in the PM? We're certain that's not just a typo? Why must we wait even LONGER
The announcement actually said "Note that it says PM. This is a nighttime update" (might not be the exact words, as I'm quoting from memory).

This update is coming down to the wire, he literally finished the last even yesterday and was at 9/22 proofread when I last looked, he needs today to finish up the proofreading. Considering the time crunch, expect more typos than normal.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So.. is Makoto gonna make it trough this reset?

Hell. i have no idea what's gonna happen IF we actually get a reset this time... I have the feeling the time has come for Yasu to reveal to Sensei that she is way more aware of things that they know. Like.. a direct talk. dunno.

My hopes? more unexpected people realize about it this update. Hell, wakana Almost had a moment there when she started talking about time before changing topic. i want.... MORE!

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
yup, in 13 hours and 47 minutes from this post, the update should be released on patreon
Great, so my options are either tough it up and wait til tomorrow or stay up late and get fired from work at morning for being a zombie... Ok, I can do this! I'm not a fucking addict, you'll see I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Great, so my options are either tough it up and wait til tomorrow or stay up late and get fired from work at morning for being a zombie... Ok, I can do this! I'm not a fucking addict, you'll see I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwhile, I'm happy to finally have update that won't come out while I'm at work.

Not that this stops me from playing it, it's just a bit more convenient this way.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes