Ochashs

Jan 17, 2023
So, last update I used URM to view the Ayane threesome after not picking her. My game now says "34/34 (2 missed" for Ayane, and I don't have the checkmark next to her name in Progress. I was able to use URM to forcefully start the update, but that's a little annoying. Is there any way to get URM to force the game to give me the checkmark, or will I have to either go back and replay stuff or URM everything moving forward?

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I Got Stuck for a bit, 0.35 wouldn't start for me and then I noticed that I missed Io's last Event " "
BUT that event is supposed to be seen before BeachWars!! (I was able to do upadtes 0.33 & 0.34 with out seeing it) Fk'in Sel :ROFLMAO:

Incase ppl are stuck like I was, make sure you got that one out of the way!!

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
Man I'm feeling sleepy, pretty soon I'll be in no condition to solve puzzles and figure out what mystery this update expands on

Jun 14, 2023
I was able to use URM to forcefully start the update, but that's a little annoying.
How'd you manage that?

Also, as for your question, I think you needed to check "Remember" in URM? At least, I know I did that, and my Ayane events say 34/34 none missed. But can't get the update to start whether it's a save where I missed Ayane's events or one where I chose her.

Ochashs

Jan 17, 2023
How'd you manage that?

Also, as for your question, I think you needed to check "Remember" in URM? At least, I know I did that, and my Ayane events say 34/34 none missed. But can't get the update to start whether it's a save where I missed Ayane's events or one where I chose her.
Search for halloween in the 'labels/scenes' category; the first event is called halloweenfour1, and hit the jump button, not play. The rest still autoplay after that.

And thanks for the tip -- I'll try that once I'm done with the update.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I mean that I've been curious about whether or not the whole "Noriko found Sensei to get tutored" thing was just a false memory some had or not.

As far as I know, it's never actually been in the game. I was asking if you knew otherwise, but I'll probably just get an old version and figure it out myself one day either way.
The discussion i had was not about if it was retconned. It was more about what the actual order of things happening back then was.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes