butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Happy to wake up to the update being leaked, before adding it to the main folder i had a quick look at the new files and it seems this one is the reset puzzle in its entirety so any folks wanting to dissect it should start there, hopefully you'll have a guide ready (for me :p) by the time i get to that part.

It looks like a real doozy though.
Jesus christ the puzzle looks like hell. Even looking at the code it'll probably take at least 30 minutes.

PUZZLE GUIDE HERE
IMPORTANT: If you have URM, you can choose Check the door -> Open the door (hidden choice) to progress. This will complete the puzzle.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I still believe ayane is correct one, maybe by choosing others we get different dialogues or different actions, but i dont believe we get actual sex scene with them
Well, who knows.
Yumi is a girl you need to chip away at, I'd have been surprised if it worked right off the bat.

Reactions: TheLarceny

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Jesus christ the puzzle looks like hell. Even looking at the code it'll probably take at least 30 minutes.

PUZZLE GUIDE HERE
IMPORTANT: If you have URM, you can choose Check the door -> Open the door (hidden choice) to progress. This will complete the puzzle.
So after 1 hour and 20 minutes, I have finally finished the reset 6 puzzle guide...

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lol, looks like the people that were saying Ayane was the correct threesome option might have been wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually no, that's exactly as i was expecting things to go, a small dialogue branch/variant and the girl turning Chika down, i predicted only Ayane has an actual threesome scene and the rest will all turn her down.

Just finished the update, that reset puzzle SUCKED as hard as life of prizes. And the very final moment of the update... i am very much not a happy chappy.

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
PC: Google Drive
MAC: Google Drive

enjoy! Also josemaloco I havent played yet but wondering if the 20 main story events are chained or not theres two side events that need to be triggered as well. Unable to take a look myself because I am working on a 4 page essay
I'm a bit busy myself but I want to try and play this afternoon. I took a quick look at the files and it seems that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case I'll tell you what I find once I get my hands on it.

Reactions: 1804maya
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes