JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
A couple comments I got on this update:

- Dialogue overall, at least in the first half, felt a bit flat. However, boner humor remains so I'm hopeful for the future.

- Moon Man and Imani were in the same room and nobody got hurt, impressive. Is he on his redemption arc?

- Selebus, I will steal all of your skin. That puzzle was about as horrible as I expected, considering the last one. Thank fuck somebody bruteforced / reverse engineered this sausagefest and posted a guide.

- Very cute costumes. Molly's probably my favorite, and Rin's particular taste in online content makes a lot of sense.

- Sheesh, that last event. We knew it was coming but it's gonna stay with me for a bit regardless. Maybe there really is a backup somewhere.

Some screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Honestly I think this reset puzzle was one of the easier ones. The only hard part for me were the following the sunset questions.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
This update is not quite as good if you're not a fan of denpa atmosphere and are just in it for SoL character interaction - though there were several gems of that too, like Rin's attempt to get Sensei out. But personally, I am a big fan of the atmosphere and the shadow it casts on the characters, and I don't find the puzzles all that annoying, so this was pretty great. I especially appreciated the almost palpable fear you could see in every word Akira had. The new BGMs were lit, too.

Rip to Maya homies and DeSkel's hopes of Nodoka feeling remorseful, though.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Just finished the whole update, I personally really liked it, I love the atmosphere and this update really captures a lot of what I like about this story. There were some parts that could have been fleshed out a lot more, it felt like some things got resolved too easy but then again I think it makes sense considering the state in which Sensei was the whole time, so hope it will be addressed in the next update.

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
The new update doesn't trigger for me (I've slept through 2 weeks). What triggers it? If it's supposed to autoplay, can someone please provide me with a save?

Thanks.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
The new update doesn't trigger for me (I've slept through 2 weeks). What triggers it? If it's supposed to autoplay, can someone please provide me with a save?

Thanks.
Same thing happended to me. If you havent completed all the events from the previous update or if you messed with Ayane's events in the URM the event chain wont trigger.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Same thing happended to me. If you havent completed all the events from the previous update or if you messed with Ayane's events in the URM the event chain wont trigger.
I messed with her events with Chika and had no issues starting the update

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I've been wondering: What exactly caused Maya's "death"?
Yasu seems to confirmed that Sensei's fucked:
But at the same time, Sensei remembers how he fucked Sana:
And Ami could smell it too:

So I think there's one other possibility: Maya got reset because Sensei said:

And what happened was a natural rule from this world, not the actual punishment that Sensei was supposed to face.

Not related, but I would love to see this scene properly voice acted. Her reactions gave me chills.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I messed with her events with Chika and had no issues starting the update
I went in and changed the flags in the URM and it gave me Ayane events 36/34(or something close to that i cant remember the exact number) and when i installed the update it wouldn't trigger. But after I went back in and adjusted her flags in the URM I got the chain to start.

Reactions: crustlord12

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to remove 2 Ayane's missed events? I have been trying to change to 0 by using URM but it always ends up in 2. Because of that, I can't trigger the update event

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
I had "all events" done but I had the same problem as Ochashs on page 1400. It was due to using URM or the Ayane threesome. I had to start the new update manually. Thanks for the help!

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
But at the same time, Sensei remembers how he fucked Sana:
He fingered her, to be exact - says so when checking the text from Makoto. Which is probably not enough.
Speaking of, I guess we now have the confirmation that Molly was indeed fucked during Lavender's Green. That was already a strong theory, but good to have it laid out.

Reactions: chronox42
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes