butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Yeah, gotta say, definitely disappointed in Nodoka at the moment.

Kind of just hoping she didn't sacrifice Kirin in the background.
If Nodoka kills best girl I'm gonna murder Selly... But yeah Nodoka is the type of character that doesn't have feelings the way normal people would. She won't ever feel remorse if there's nothing she deeply cares about.
Rin's time.
It's most likely Sana or Makoto. But Rin would be awesome. I will die happily if Kirin ever becomes a banner girl.

Reactions: JackZero

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You haven't added all of the ingredients. Go to Monday and see if you've missed any delivery, or try retracing my guide from step 8.
When I get to the point where I am to add ingredients, these are all I have. Am I missing one?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Figured it out -- the Parrot isn't listed in the solution guide, found it by digging through the puzzle code that had been listed.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Nodoka kills best girl I'm gonna murder Selly... But yeah Nodoka is the type of character that doesn't have feelings the way normal people would. She won't ever feel remorse if there's nothing she deeply cares about.

It's most likely Sana or Makoto. But Rin would be awesome. I will die happily if Kirin ever becomes a banner girl.
It definitely seems implied. Nodoka seems too smart to have not figured out some of the rules and the easiest way to get someone alone with her to get it done. She also definitely doesn't give a damn about Kirin.

Nodoka mostly just seems to be expecting too much out of Futaba. Thinking she'll get it eventually, and waiting patiently for her to figure it out. Meanwhile, Futaba is doing similar with Nodoka and Rin. It's ironic really. I'm not used to these two acting so immature.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020

It definitely seems implied. Nodoka seems too smart to have not figured out some of the rules and the easiest way to get someone alone with her to get it done. She also definitely doesn't give a damn about Kirin.
Where's this killing thing coming from outside of maybe Berserk ref? Besides, I doubt she wants anyone dead when all the "characters" still have interesting things to offer. She doesn't have a reason to stir shit up to make her book interesting yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Where's this killing thing coming from outside of maybe Berserk ref? Besides, I doubt she wants anyone dead when all the "characters" still have interesting things to offer. She doesn't have a reason to stir shit up to make her book interesting yet.
It actually has nothing to do with Berserk. The gods of LiL want sacrifices apparently. They've always wanted them. I'm thinking the whole "take something you shouldn't" thing can be interpreted in various ways. From Rape to Murder.

Just in Sensei's case, he's usually raped.

Also, if someone gets sacrificed, it likely won't have any real consequences considering the reset. It's quite possible something sacrificed Ami, just like something seemed to sacrifice Todd in the past. Which already makes a certain Shapeshifter suspicious in my opinion.

Not to mention, Yumi might have been sacrificed during the last reset.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
damn this update felt like a fever dream and introducing new center stages for chap 4 for some of the main girls

tying up subplots, rushed? felt not as fulfilling I guess for me imo still cool though. Oh I guess i missed the lust event entirely.
lets FUCKING go spring season in two months

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Oh I guess i missed the lust event
I'm on the Bad Uncle route(I think)The one where "U do dah sects wid dah neice" and it gave me a choice weather to or not go with Ami. Is the choice there for people who choose the Other route(Good uncle?)?

Can't See it In Replay though, "End Replay" line is a little before the choice in the Event. :(

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I still think Sana's Moon man costume is actually Banana Man because she asks about your Potassium Intake when you 1st see her.
I feel way less stupid about the whole Banana Demon thing after this update, tbh:
I am of the opinion that Sana is so bad at Halloween, it makes her good at Halloween. Everyone else is some anime character or a cat girl samurai, etc. Then there's Sana:

Which reminds me, if Sana isn't the Banana Demon, I might even be a little disappointed:

Edit: Apparently it's a Moon head, not a Banana head. My bad lmao.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
I'm on the Bad Uncle route(I think)The one where "U do dah sects wid dah neice" and it gave me a choice weather to or not go with Ami. Is the choice there for people who choose the Other route(Good uncle?)?
just one choice to sit down and refuse for good uncle

edit: i misread nvm

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Wardtnaci

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
damn this update felt like a fever dream and introducing new center stages for chap 4 for some of the main girls

tying up subplots, rushed? felt not as fulfilling I guess for me imo still cool though. Oh I guess i missed the lust event entirely.
lets FUCKING go spring season in two months

Jun 14, 2023
Btw, if anyone's curious, this seems to be what Sana said in Hex while singing:
seasons greetings blessed one
this is when it hurts the most
your namesake shift in worlds returned
seven hands without a host

May have botched it, but it seemed right.
This is what I remember from when I translated it, yeah

No one mentioning Io. Do you think she just went home and didn't answer her phone and that's it.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes