1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
finished update and wondering if I will renew my subscription after all. Very disappointed, everything felt rushed and the puzzles are hard but expected in a reset. More detailed spoiler explanation below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guy summed it up in the first two paragraphs and honestly not even worried about the next update if its going to be just as rushed as this one

Reactions: Maldonny and wamzzz

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Does the puzzle guide basically get update for the latest resets and happy event stuff? Sorry I haven't been following with that if it's been answered
Yeah, k1n5l4y3r has been really good about keeping it updated. Big props to them.
Hello can somebody help I am stuck on the reset puzzle, the guide says: 4. Choose "Live happily" -> "Calendar" but there is no calendar option, did I go wrong somewhere?
"Calendar" should be "schedule"

Reactions: Riolol

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Probably being dramatic here but I get this way for a day or so after a great/sad read. I usually stick to happier stories but this one got me from the second I started playing and its been my favorite AVN since. Need to get some of this mind rambling out as its been a rough morning since I tried to go to bed after finishing the update. Cant get the last scene to stop repeating in my head and cant stop thinking what will happen next. Tossed and turned in bed for hours before I finally fell asleep and then maybe got three hours sleep. Have somewhere to be soon so very glad my wife is driving, though I feel bad she has to listen to me stress about ******* all day.

Looking even more forward to playing updates from other "happier" games later.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wouldnt that have counted has a "sacrifice"?
Doubtful, but I suppose it's up to the gods. I don't think Io actually killed herself or anything. I can see her attempting to, but going through with things isn't exactly her specialty.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Probably being dramatic here but I get this way for a day or so after a great/sad read. I usually stick to happier stories but this one got me from the second I started playing and its been my favorite AVN since. Need to get some of this mind rambling out as its been a rough morning since I tried to go to bed after finishing the update. Cant get the last scene to stop repeating in my head and cant stop thinking what will happen next. Tossed and turned in bed for hours before I finally fell asleep and then maybe got three hours sleep. Have somewhere to be soon so very glad my wife is driving, though I feel bad she has to listen to me stress about Maya all day.

Looking even more forward to playing updates from other "happier" games later.

I'm assuming Maya will be a lot like she implied she would be:
more "chipper" and one could assume she'd be a lot like 'Baby Finches' Maya.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, k1n5l4y3r has been really good about keeping it updated. Big props to them.

"Calendar" should be "schedule"
Hello can somebody help I am stuck on the reset puzzle, the guide says: 4. Choose "Live happily" -> "Calendar" but there is no calendar option, did I go wrong somewhere?
I didn't catch the Calendar when I read through it, fixed it now. I fixed the "Go to Monday" to "sleep untill Monday" since that stuck out to me more, I'll try to be more careful when cheking since english isn't my first language.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
For folks out there who are still waiting for reset answer keys to proceed and can’t wait any longer, go get URM installed to skip even putting in answers and just move forward.

URM will hint you what hidden paths (i.e., options on the screen) there are as well as what password input moves you forward. I usually do this to immediately continue with the content after resets without solving anything, then I’ll load my save to come back and read those nonsensical dialogues, perhaps even solve the puzzles legitimately if I feel like it.

The EXIT FOR REAL will be at the door. Select it and you’re out, no questions answered. Though I’d recommend checking Ami’s laptop before leaving to get the happy event.

Wormav

Oct 21, 2018
uhhh this update was Emotional roller damn coaster for sure. reset puzzle was... annoying to say the least i swear selebus trying REALLY hard to annoy us much as possible with them.
Well chapter ending eh? finale was expected considering Maya freak-out in last reset, Sana *unlock* was interesting to say the Least, her *shift* was out in the open during "summer" event already but still interesting, hope Rin/Otoha pair will get one too!

Also..... end card from one of previous updates was much better way to end content then endless dots until player realize to check up story event list and understand "Maya event" was last one available/
Also well few months of debates and cliffhanger update waiting eh?

Kuru

May 27, 2017
Update definitely was a bit all over the place. Pretty sure that was the point. Got a bit of information about the girls and cliffhanger from hell but still solid. Was railroaded because holiday event but oh well. Puzzle sucks but most of them are frustrating so used to it. At least figured about half of it out on my own. Remember all the useless coffee machine trivia was pointed out in a previous event. No idea which one but it was in the game. Sana felt, kind of like a letdown? Not entirely sure. Could have been more put into that moment but felt kind of glossed over to me. I guess I was expecting, something else I suppose. Otherwise, update was fine.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I'm on the Bad Uncle route(I think)The one where "U do dah sects wid dah neice" and it gave me a choice weather to or not go with Ami. Is the choice there for people who choose the Other route(Good uncle?)?

Can't See it In Replay though, "End Replay" line is a little before the choice in the Event. :(
If you're good uncle (or if you're bad uncle with low lust points with Ami) then the only option popped up is to stay at the party; gotta say Ami grabbing Akira's face is pretty funny.

Edit: also, if you chose not to comply (whether because of good uncle or bad uncle with low Ami lust), Ami will say you've broken the scene continuity, and Maya will still mention that she saw you fucked Maya-dressed Ami despite not doing it. You can either say that sex is a forced canon or chalk it up to Selly being sloppy.

I've gotta say though, that Ami lust scene makes me feel really bad for Ami. It sucks for Maya having to witness it, but it must've sucked even more for Ami having to pretend to be someone else (her BFF no less) to have the man she loves wants her.

Last edited:

Icez2567

May 14, 2021
I'm not finished this update yet but i feel very disappointed sana h scene i wait for so long getting skip and show she play with microphone instead. This update is very emotional hope it end well. It didn't end well i'm sad now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZathuraVentura
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes