josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
finished update and wondering if I will renew my subscription after all. Very disappointed, everything felt rushed and the puzzles are hard but expected in a reset. More detailed spoiler explanation below

this guy summed it up in the first two paragraphs and honestly not even worried about the next update if its going to be just as rushed as this one
Yeah when I started to check the files I fucked up and spoiled myself with small hints that looked very exciting, but once I actually played it all... meh.

No real branches other than an extra scene with Ami
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 1804maya

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If you're good uncle (or if you're bad uncle with low lust points with Ami) then the only option popped up is to stay at the party; gotta say Ami grabbing Akira's face is pretty funny.

Edit: also, if you chose not to comply (whether because of good uncle or bad uncle with low Ami lust), Ami will say you've broken the scene continuity, and Maya will still mention that she saw you fucked Maya-dressed Ami despite not doing it. You can either say that sex is a forced canon or chalk it up to Selly being sloppy.

I've gotta say though, that Ami lust scene makes me feel really bad for Ami. It sucks for Maya having to witness it, but it must've sucked even more for Ami having to pretend to be someone else (her BFF no less) to have the man she loves wants her.
Yeah, I've pretty much felt bad for Ami since the start. I'm thinking that lust scene had to happen to calm Sensei down and Ami knew it, so she did what she had to. Ami may have been ruining the gods fun by helping Sensei get ahold of himself. Sex tends to be how Sensei copes.

Also:
I think Sensei just raped her while Blacking out, and had been doing so since he reached the House. Hence her mentioning he tore her costume off. She had just accepted it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Also, does this game have some secret way of notifying a new message? I actually missed the one in this update and it was pretty relevant to the plot.
There's 3 new phone messages actually. Makoto, Kirin, and Molly all send you messages and Makoto's... well, I'm not entirely sure what to think of it yet.

Edit: also it's sometimes simply mentioned that you got a message. Not sure if it actually is in this update though.

Reactions: 1804maya

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
There's 3 new phone messages actually. Makoto, Kirin, and Molly all send you messages and Makoto's... well, I'm not entirely sure what to think of it yet.

Edit: also it's sometimes simply mentioned that you got a message. Not sure if it actually is in this update though.
there are times when the flat out don't notify. sometimes i forget they even exist xD

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Right I might need some help. Done everything in the puzzle(i'd presume, as i followed the guide and didn't grab the shampoo)but there's no option to open the door and escape.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Right I might need some help. Done everything in the puzzle(i'd presume, as i followed the guide and didn't grab the shampoo)but there's no option to open the door and escape.

Were you actually able to finish the hot pot? That was missing from the guide when I did it.

On Tuesday, the one cabinet that doesn't have the combination lock can be opened, and the last ingredient for the hot pot is in there.

redgga

Aug 3, 2018
Might be irrelevant, anyone know the name of the song playing in the "Paper City" event? I tried to use google and other song recognition tools but nothing gave me the right result.

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
0.35 rewrite cheat.

open finalwarning.rpy in the "game" folder.

search for "label escaperoomdoormenu"

paste "jump escaperoomexit" below "check the main room". It should look like this:

Code:
    menu escaperoomdoormenu:
        "Check the main room":
            scene escapetheroom1
            with fade
            jump escaperoomexit
            jump escaperoommainmenu
This will skip the puzzle section of the reset. You will jump to the school shooting sim. If you enjoy the puzzle sections but hate the puzzles, don't use this as it just skips it.

Edit: If you change the games code like this be aware that future code changes may be necessary to continue a clean run. Thanks Bingoogus for this knowledge as I didn't think of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingus Bongus

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Turns out I was missing lmao, but thank you anyway. I'll add that detail to my cheat sheet if i decide to replay from the beginning.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So after 1 hour and 20 minutes, I have finally finished the reset 6 puzzle guide...
Every step between 1-16 worked for me but I couldn't open the door still for some reason so I downloaded the URM for the first time. Thanks for the answers though! Don't know how you figured it out.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Were you actually able to finish the hot pot? That was missing from the guide when I did it.

On Tuesday, the one cabinet that doesn't have the combination lock can be opened, and the last ingredient for the hot pot is in there.
Turns out I was missing lmao, but thank you anyway. I'll add that detail to my cheat sheet if i decide to replay from the beginning.
Last time I saw the guide had both cabinets, left with parrot and right with combination lock, maybe because they are right over each other makes then kinda missable. At least the one in first page.
I looked back in the guide and it neglects to remember to grab the second mysterious package from the door, but the rest is there.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Great update, wonder how many joints was spent writing that reset though. Never really had one, but now I am willing to try xD

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
0.35 rewrite cheat.

open finalwarning.rpy in the "game" folder.

search for "label escaperoomdoormenu"

paste "jump escaperoomexit" below "check the main room". It should look like this:

menu escaperoomdoormenu:
"Check the main room":
scene escapetheroom1
with fade
jump escaperoomexit
jump escaperoommainmenu

This will skip the puzzle section of the reset. You will jump to the school shooting sim. If you enjoy the puzzle sections but hate the puzzles, don't use this as it just skips it.
Make sure if you skip it that you check Ami's computer first or you'll get a missed event. Also, i'd be very cautious using a skip, i fully 100% expect Selly to run a check on some variable set from within the puzzle event as a cheat flag check later. Something like if you got all the keys or maybe just one of them. Especially since he has moles here (if not himself) who'll be informing him of the skipping cheats us filthy disgusting pirates are doing.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
general information of upsidedown house mentions, i always wondered what's the role/importance for the story for it just chronologically labeling them. At first seeing them i theorized it would be some RAS free for all. Like whoever is last left alive doesn't get reset.

Finally getting some confirmation on who the 5 girls are probably:

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, now I am crying

It was kinda shit idea to start chapter 3 replay now, but I think I got what I deserve
Yup, that's the exact frame of mind i am in with regards to her being dead, sure, her body will persist and someone will inhabit it and she might even be a great character, but our Maya is dead with a pop. My guts have churned every time i've thought about it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
basic info of upside down house stuff, i always wondered what's the role/importance for the story for it just chronologically labeling them. At first seeing them i theorized it would be some RAS free for all. Like whoever is last left alive doesn't get reset. I also thought that Saki's character sprite was supposed to be some sort of homage/reference to some other H-game but i guess not

Finally getting some confirmation on who the 5 girls are probably:

Just some things I'd like to add:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes