Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Btw, if anyone's curious, this seems to be what Sana said in Hex while singing:
seasons greetings blessed one
this is when it hurts the most
your namesake shift in worlds returned
seven hands without a host

May have botched it, but it seemed right.
Nah it's also what I had. You just missed "feel the light" and "slip" that come before that.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
No one is mentioning Io

This is what I remember from when I translated it, yeah

No one mentioning Io. Do you think she just went home and didn't answer her phone and that's it.
That or she just chugged a ton of pills so she wouldn't feel whatever sad Io would feel and maybe flushed it down with stolen gift sake.

Reactions: Wardtnaci
Jun 14, 2023
Well, I found this interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's from one of the response options in the picture message Makoto sends. The notification of the text message pops up after you leave the party and go to karaoke, just as Ami is trying to initiate her lust event. But there's still no picture if you click it then, it doesn't appear until after your talk in the hallway with Maya, right after the screen where it says "Congratulations, the world is ending, Prospero. Let your indulgence set you free. (you are fucked). It's time to start over."

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Literally what I did, and I'm not that much older than Sana, so yeah, I can see it.
The last time I looked up Bananaman in the context of this conversation, I saw only references to a parody superhero and the Banana character in Fortnite (who's a full body banana), which is a lot of the reason why I assumed it was Mac Tonite.

But looking "Banana Man" this time, I found this image, which is pretty much identical to what Sana is wearing, and also looks uncomfortable as fuck.

So I retract my argument that she was wearing a reference to a relatively obscure marketing mascot form the early 90s.

1697828754084.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This is what I remember from when I translated it, yeah

No one mentioning Io. Do you think she just went home and didn't answer her phone and that's it.
Well, considering how Io seems to be so attached to Sensei because Sensei endures her no matter what, then this could have messed up Io really bad.

Io's made it known that she's not exactly that far away from suicide:
Honestly, kind of just hoping she didn't do something she could easily do.

Reactions: ZathuraVentura

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I blame the Rangers for the feel of the first half of this update. I'm sure if the Rangers didn't make it to the ALDS it would've been a little better.

Reactions: andreandre2

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Well, considering how Io seems to be so attached to Sensei because Sensei endures her no matter what, then this could have messed up Io really bad.

Io's made it known that she's not exactly that far away from suicide:
Honestly, kind of just hoping she didn't do something she could easily do.
Wouldnt that have counted has a "sacrifice"?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Does the puzzle guide basically get update for the latest resets and happy event stuff? Sorry I haven't been following with that if it's been answered

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Hello can somebody help I am stuck on the reset puzzle, the guide says: 4. Choose "Live happily" -> "Calendar" but there is no calendar option, did I go wrong somewhere?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I apologise for asking this but I assume there has been a post with an updated set of cleaned files for removing the DRM for this update (v0.35), but I'm not spotting it. Could some kind soul give me a steer to it please?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes