Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
He must REALLY despise us all if he makes puzzles like that.

What even besides malice is the point in them?
Honestly I thought the puzzle was fine. The only thing I was stumped on were the computer passwords and linking back each day of the week to what, and when I checked a guide after I did the puzzle on my own I realized that what I thought I deciphered correctly were mostly just puzzles you were supposed to just spam spam spam until you got the reward.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to remove 2 Ayane's missed events? I have been trying to change to 0 by using URM but it always ends up in 2. Because of that, I can't trigger the update event
You have to go in the URM and change Ayane bonus skip 1 and 2 to false i believe.

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
Is anyone having an issue with fullscreen after the update? Windowed mode works fine for me but whenever i go to fullscreen it just zooms in on the top left corner. Does anyone know how to fix this?
1697816241778.png
This is what it looks like for me

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The shampoo option will only fuck you if you pick the "Dorm" option twice during the next event "Paper City", and you won't need to go there at all. You'll understand when you get there.
Hrm, I appear to be stuck some other way, then.

It won't let me add anything more to the hot pot, but it won't let me finish, either.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
1. Who else ended up getting reset? We only witnessed Maya getting reset, and while it seemed like Ayane was safe, he was still in the room. Maybe Akira is now totally, completely alone in his knowledge of the world. I'd love to see how that goes.
My thought is Every Main Girl is Reset except for Ayane(maybe), because of Himawari/Shapeshifter/her daughter is protecting her(BeachWars event where they meet in the forest). Akira's punishment was he Reset them for not taking Maya like he was told. It happened in "Paper City", going one by one resting each main girl by shooting them. Going to the Dorm room was the aftermath of the slaughter.

This update was.... Interesting....
Kinda feel the same as others about this update. But I think that's intentional to make us feel like what Akira & Ayane is feeling after they woke up. If its actually so, good on Sel.
I'm glad I could figure out the foreshadowing of previous updates about Maya being reset and reset event happening.
As for the 6th Reset.... Fuck you Sel! :rolleyes: :LOL: that puzzle solve was reDICKulous!! Kinda figured it would be a little convoluted because of that, dragged out, "10 steps to playing LiL" thing earlier in the update, but not that bad!

Very Good on B.B. for figuring out the solution, Cheers!

I still think Sana's Moon man costume is actually Banana Man because she asks about your Potassium Intake when you 1st see her.

I've been wondering: What exactly caused Maya's "death"?

So I think there's one other possibility: Maya got reset because Sensei said:
Maya's Death/Reset was cause by Akira not doing was he was supposed to, take Maya despite her fear of Akira being Reset because they got Intimate before the "End of the World" (The Red Herring I though it was, Wasn't). I Think all the times that Akira got reset was because Maya was the one Initiating it. Not the other way around IIRC. So every time Akira (all vers. of him) would try, Maya would stop him thinking/insisting the end result would be the same. All Akira had to do was blindly/blankly throw himself @ her, like she described the 1st times they did it, and they would've been fine, "Blackout sex....really is the best...". With the God GOD god appeased.
we saw this twice, metaphorically in "Paper City" and literally @ the end. Which is a flashback(I think) at that point, the god's way of sticking the knife into Akira heart.

We are now entering the start of the dark time/path in Chap 4.
Which will probably begin with Akira and Ayane(?) still trying figure out how to restart the world.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
My thoughts on the update:

Start felt a bit weak, as others pointed out, it's as if Sel wanted to close all the open matters before finishing the chapter: Otoha & Niki, Imai, Miku, Makoto, Noriko etc. All of their parts felt a bit rushed to get them out of the way before the grand climax.

Spotted a certain someone preparing the Ami clones for the reset. By now, it's obvious that Himawari is an agent of Pareidolia, but it remains to be seen if she is good or bad for Sensei. If we believe that she had her hand in what happened in the last events, then she largely moves to the bad side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The obligatory reset puzzle was exactly like how obligatory reset puzzles are: all easy until you remain with the parts you don't get and then it becomes extremely annoying. Personally, I eventually gave up and went looking for the solutions, I even went all the way to translate every single note in hexadecimal, but after a while I just can't be bothered anymore.

The happy event was ... empty. No sense of fear and it said nothing new. Reset happy events are the best imo because they show stuff that goes beyond the reset, like Baby Finches and Mother's Milk, but this one had nothing of that. Also, 3rd happy event in a row about Ami, maybe this means something.

I liked the easter egg where you get a game over screen for getting caught by Kaori and Nao for stealing shampoo

As for the ending, well, we knew it was coming, but it still hurts. Poor Maya

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Now that we have 2 months to debate. Who are we placing our bets on to be the face of chapter 4. Im betting Sana personally

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This update is not quite as good if you're not a fan of denpa atmosphere and are just in it for SoL character interaction - though there were several gems of that too, like Rin's attempt to get Sensei out. But personally, I am a big fan of the atmosphere and the shadow it casts on the characters, and I don't find the puzzles all that annoying, so this was pretty great. I especially appreciated the almost palpable fear you could see in every word Akira had. The new BGMs were lit, too.

Rip to Maya homies and DeSkel's hopes of Nodoka feeling remorseful, though.
Yeah, gotta say, definitely disappointed in Nodoka at the moment.

Kind of just hoping she didn't sacrifice Kirin in the background.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes