butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Everything was right, but my microwave code was different.. huh... randomly generated?
Mine was: 1853818235819
That was the exact code I wrote in the guide... I read through the entire script and nothing seems to be randomly generated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm... kind of a predictable update all things considered.

The puzzle was a bitch though. At least when it came to the mystery boxes for me. Must have missed a hint or something.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I bet you can just open chap3.rpy through notepad and find answers there(I did last 2 resets like that(Im lazy i won't unpack the entire game to just view it more comfortably))
Well, good luck.

I also made walthrough and, just to illustrate how the hell reset is complicated I'll also attach partial schema (without trivia answers and other stuff)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm just jaded, if he had done it at the courage event it would've shook me but after that fake-out I don't feel it as hard now that it actually happened. Still a bit disappointed that she's gone for maybe real though.
Yeah, i'm feeling like the game has developed a bit of a patina in the last few updates and now i'm even more worried cause Selly has reached the point where it's make or break for the shake up and after SO fucked it up i was really hoping he could come in clutch and i'm feeling even less confident he can after this update.

I still love this game but i'm not so bothered with having to wait till January for the next update now.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, was Ayane treesome wrong choice or something? Dont really have time to play yet (barely managed to get time just to read some comments here T-T) but saw someone wrote that it was a wrong choice, can someone elaborate please?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am still high on emotions, but for me it is best update since, well, i think 0.11.0. Haven't played 0.11.0 when it released so I am not sure about it but nonetheless. I am here to suffer after all.

Also, finaly got predict major plot twist achivement, and I it was not about what happend, but also about how Sensei reacted. Realy hope he meant what he said. Still painfull despite I was prepared. 0.36.0 is going to be even more painful

Also, you know what happend? You now have to complete Sardines before "Boner on the Bus"! And we had to remember coffee facts! Hooray!

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Of course, I finally catch up on all content on v0.34 and the next update comes out.....sighhhh

On another note, man Celebus totally played me. I thought the buildup on Imani was going in a totally different direction. Swore it was gonna be a dick. Boy was I wrong on that one. lol

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes