Mmm5376

Formerly 'Meh2928'
Jan 9, 2023
Puzzle on this one is nasty, once someone gets to it, a guide would be really nice to have.
I bet you can just open chap3.rpy through notepad and find answers there(I did last 2 resets like that(Im lazy i won't unpack the entire game to just view it more comfortably))

• Love
Reactions: r_naxo0

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Happy to wake up to the update being leaked, before adding it to the main folder i had a quick look at the new files and it seems this one is the reset puzzle in its entirety so any folks wanting to dissect it should start there, hopefully you'll have a guide ready (for me :p) by the time i get to that part.

It looks like a real doozy though.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I bet you can just open chap3.rpy through notepad and find answers there(I did last 2 resets like that(Im lazy i won't unpack the entire game to just view it more comfortably))
When I do this it just pops up as a bunch of symbols I wonder why

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If you have the URM installed you can find a bunch of the answers to the reset using it.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I believe I do have it what can you with it to find out the answers?
When the prompt shows up when your solving the answers to the question you can look at each question and it will show you which one is right and which is wrong. Which is the basic principal for this reset. Its kind of hard to explain but if you use it when messing around in the reset you find the answers.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes