wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. Lots in here I didn't know about and some I did but needed a bump to get me to try them out.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... Who was the person who chased Sensei across Paper City for years on end, assuming that it's real? Maybe it's Ami/Mangled Ami and Paper City is just a different way of seeing the "broken world" period that happens after Sensei solves the puzzle and before meeting Maya on the roof?
Think it's Noriko because Ami and Maya matched other parts of the description; also the list of girls Ayane will feel threatened in a love of war.
1697997962723.png

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Another thing I like about this update is how Rin's involved this time, and no I don't mean being the witness to a fingering scene WE ALSO NEED TO SEE DAMNIT SEL. Rin picking up signs of Sensei dissociating and checking on him to me is very very sweet, and also is a good use of her character; she can care about him in angles others rarely do or are aware of. I seriously thought she would only enter Sensei's picture once again after her eventual breakup, but I am glad that I was wrong.

Though I wonder how Rin would think about Sensei and Sana's recent rapid advancement. Opening ways for her to eventually sleep with him? sure, Rin is degenerate enough. But as someone who has tons of experiences in severe mental breakdowns, will Rin view it as Sana taking advantages of Sensei under his delirious state? Will she equate this to an "if scenario" where Sensei actually became handsy when she flashed him her boobs and bleeding wounds back then?

But I guess even if she really thinks Sana is molesting a mentally incapable person, it's just Rin's dynamic with Sana would change (and it definitely will regardless after this), and Rin's path to succumbing to Sensei is still as scripted as ever.

Also, I am utilizing this post to say FUCK YOU OTOHA for being a shitty girlfriend. This time "she couldn't make it to the party" is her prioritizing seeing Niki over spending time with Rin. This isn't "got caught in the heat of the moment" or "being impulsive" anymore, this is a desperate yet active attempt to hook up with someone else when you're already in a relationship, BAD!
(Niki wasn't even doing idol work this time so excuse is even thinner)

Wayne193

Oct 15, 2018
I lost my save bc of new computer ...
Would anyone be so kind to uoload their save for me to use? Just before the newest update would be great
Dont rly wanna play through the whole game again, i just did it a few months ago...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Another thing I like about this update is how Rin's involved this time, and no I don't mean being the witness to a fingering scene WE ALSO NEED TO SEE DAMNIT SEL. Rin picking up signs of Sensei dissociating and checking on him to me is very very sweet, and also is a good use of her character; she can care about him in angles others rarely do or are aware of. I seriously thought she would only enter Sensei's picture once again after her eventual breakup, but I am glad that I was wrong.

Though I wonder how Rin would think about Sensei and Sana's recent rapid advancement. Opening ways for her to eventually sleep with him? sure, Rin is degenerate enough. But as someone who has tons of experiences in severe mental breakdowns, will Rin view it as Sana taking advantages of Sensei under his delirious state? Will she equate this to an "if scenario" where Sensei actually became handsy when she flashed him her boobs and bleeding wounds back then?

But I guess even if she really thinks Sana is molesting a mentally incapable person, it's just Rin's dynamic with Sana would change (and it definitely will regardless after this), and Rin's path to succumbing to Sensei is still as scripted as ever.

Also, I am utilizing this post to say FUCK YOU OTOHA for being a shitty girlfriend. This time "she couldn't make it to the party" is her prioritizing seeing Niki over spending time with Rin. This isn't "got caught in the heat of the moment" or "being impulsive" anymore, this is a desperate yet active attempt to hook up with someone else when you're already in a relationship, BAD!
(Niki wasn't even doing idol work this time so excuse is even thinner)
Nah, Otoha had to go to work, quite legitimate reason. If anything, as a significant other that actually loves Otoha, Rin would've forced Otoha to go with Niki and perform on that concert.

About Sana episode that Rin catched...I fear that everything that happened there will be erased, no need to keep some memory of a "useless character" since she will, probably, become extra, not even from sensei class. Nothing really stopping her from returning to his class (by transfer, like Noriko, I think her mom will help in that regard later) but her connections will be severed and have to be attached again.
Or maybe it was all just reset mumbo-jumbo and she will proceed as before (not really counting on that but it will be a nice surprise for me)

Kuru

May 27, 2017
I kind of want to see Rin following Sensei around and overall being best girl material for a bit as a good thing overall. She felt like a good homie again after, in my opinion, too long. Otoha having to go to a concert is a good enough excuse, this time. The other times she blew Rin off to chase Niki, not so much. I despise Otoha over that crap. Niki ripping into her for being so stupid chasing after her so hard when Niki gave her all of the solid reasons it wouldn't work. She is an idol and it wouldn't work out in the best of cases just due to that. Otoha has Rin already and Rin is amazing for her. Niki has Sensei and she isn't about to start a thing with one of her million fans like that. Lastly, Niki pointing out her only interest in Otoha is her talent. That is the one thing Otoha has that makes Niki want to give her attention. Otoha just keeps trying and trying to make herself sound better than Niki's other million fans. It didn't feel like she wasn't listening well enough at all. Rin can do better and I really hope her doing what she could to take care of Sensei is a sign she is returning to a point where she wants to be a homie. No more avoiding him because she had feelings and can't figure them out. Let her hurt Otoha some. Choose to keep a plan with Sensei instead of dropping him like she most likely drops everything else for her.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh yeah it also seems some of the others get voices telling them to do stuff. Assuming it's like Akira's where it actually has meaning I wonder what they do. Because as we can see he lost something for not taking something. He just didn't lose his own memories..

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
Oh yeah it also seems some of the others get voices telling them to do stuff. Assuming it's like Akira's where it actually has meaning I wonder what they do. Because as we can see he lost something for not taking something. He just didn't lose his own memories..
If i'm not mistaken, that was mentioned by a fake Ayane, since Akira was still stuck in the room. Don't know how reliable that information is.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, that update was certainly something.
I really liked the beginning itself of the update and the overall tone i thought was great at building anxiety. The ending of the update also, I get the people saying that it sucks having such a moment basically be off screen, but it makes sense to me as Sensei blacking out and "taking something that doesnt belong to him" (and in the process saving himself).

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What I meant was how Maya learnt about Sekai instead of knowing her personally, if this is what confused you. Maya may have learnt about Sekai on a rather detailed level by being the witness to him talking to hallucinations, as I bet Akira did not have what it takes to talk about any of it, not now, not then.

But does Maya know Sekai personally?
Maya for sure acknowledges her as more than Ami's mom, but I don't see a chronologically reasonable way for them to meet (assuming both of them are and have always been plain human beings).

IIRC the only piece of material that has Sekai "directly" interacting with Maya is in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores, where Sekai can be seen being very toxic to toddler Maya. But I really don't know how many things you can extract from happy events and interpret them literally, so I'll put a pin in it.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes