Kuru

May 27, 2017
My thoughts with Maya is, I don't think the ending was her trying to sacrifice herself to save Akira. Blackout sex initiated by Akira. Not a whole lot Maya could do to stop that, he is alot bigger than her. I also keep thinking about Akira hearing he was supposed to take something before it was too late. If that was Sana or not, no idea but hate how it went down either way. Confirming what happened with Molly sucks but expected. Having a flash past whatever happened to Sana is going to most likely be frustrating. If Akira changing so much was a cause of this, I almost want to think Maya would have run into it at some point. Her seeing a Sensei get destroyed because they weren't that big of a piece or shit or something. She has broken Sensei before out of lust so him being in charge resetting her would be an interesting idea. Not particularly a fan of it but interesting at least. Would also put the odds of no other Sensei forcing himself on Maya to be rather low. This time around could have been puppeted to force himself onto her in an act of self-preservation. I remember an event of Maya forcing herself onto him to keep him grounded, somewhere mid chapter 2ish I think but couldn't find it. If that was her getting a similar feeling of Akira being about to vanish, her being abandoned by the gods or whatever power would make sense she never felt anything if she was being replaced.

My end thought is either the various gods or whoever that has been keeping everything consistent have either lost interest in the current events and forced a change in the most drastic way or the world reached a point where it can reset without Maya and is trying to figure out who to replace her with. Random thoughts for the second thing, several of the other girls feeling the general unease Akira was feeling when he thought the reset was coming probably leans into that at least a little bit. I think Yumi was feeling it the most but am not sure.

I'm just hoping for whatever is planned to go well. Hopefully no completely drastic changes to everything that makes the first 3 chapters a moot point. Seeing Selebus talk about outfit changes worries me but hopefully nothing so extreme to screw the game up. This has me ranting, hopefully something in all of this made sense to you because it sure doesn't to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I'm just hoping for whatever is planned to go well. Hopefully no completely drastic changes to everything that makes the first 3 chapters a moot point. Seeing Selebus talk about outfit changes worries me but hopefully nothing so extreme to screw the game up. This has me ranting, hopefully something in all of this made sense to you because it sure doesn't to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Do you guys think the characters that will receive a "substantial visual change" are among the ones he cited or they are a "surprise", I quote surprise because it would not be a surprise if one of then is Maya.

If the ones that will receive big changes are among the ones he cited I'm hoping for Chika and Futaba, if not I'm guessing Maya and Kaori, maybe Yumi, but not putting my chips on her.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.35.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
Very true, which is why i said 'caution' and not 'do not do this', i meant that if you do this be careful in the future cause there's a very good chance you'll need to do further editing at some point to cover your ass. He's liable to check it more than once actually, he did that big check in checker.rpy and newchecker.rpy so when we get our hands on the inevitable newnewchecker.rpy those of us who care to can figure out exactly what new edits are required for the folks who did your skip.
Yea fair enough

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I just wish we got to see Sana's sex scene. If for nothing else, I wanted to see Rin's reaction to watching her "brother/dad figure" rail one of her friends and hear her thoughts on it.
Same, and also, especially cause i wanted to see her destroyed by his gigantic dick... i'd laugh if it turned out he went from 2 lust scenes to 1 simply to spite me cause i said i wanted to see it and that was exactly what he had planned, a Sana mind break from Big Penis™.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
this scene really has been making me laugh and cringe throughout the whole day. idk if its the same for bad uncle

Honesty is the best policy, and apparently Sana has cum to bargain.

Unfortunately, "Bad Uncle", misses this unless you choose to stay.

Jul 23, 2021
Ok jokes aside, does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm going to need something to tide me over through these two long months.
- Dissonance (as Deskel said is interesting so far)
- Lost in You (is similar and not shy with it's 'references' but not alot of content yet)
- Harem Hotel
- The Headmaster
- Once in a Lifetime/Eternum (Caribdis in general)

Those are probably 'similar' in the vein of being sandboxy 'decent' VNs imo.

If you want something goofy and lighthearted after the pain that was this chapter have a look at Nukitashi for a straight up read or maybe something like Evenicle if you don't mind RPGs

Reactions: JayEternity

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok jokes aside, does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm going to need something to tide me over through these two long months.
Untitled.png
These are the games currently in my A folder, which isn't to say they're all 10/10's but i love every one of them and they're the ones i am most excited for when an update drops. (Koikatsu in the top half, everything else in the second half, mostly HS1/2)

buff

May 29, 2017
View attachment 3024283
These are the games currently in my A folder, which isn't to say they're all 10/10's but i love every one of them and they're the ones i am most excited for when an update drops. (Koikatsu in the top half, everything else in the second half, mostly HS1/2)
If you like good writing and worldbuilding, I'd give Last Sovereign a shot. It's a really amazing game in both categories. It *is* RPGM, but it's one of those rare games where that engine is actually put to good use, not just as the world's slowest scene-selector.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If you like good writing and worldbuilding, I'd give Last Sovereign a shot. It's a really amazing game in both categories. It *is* RPGM, but it's one of those rare games where that engine is actually put to good use, not just as the world's slowest scene-selector.
Already a big fan of it though i took a small break and couldn't get back into it afterwards so i've put it in storage until it's completed.

Reactions: buff

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Like throwawaysponge i'd remcommend Evenicle, the first one.

It's an RPG, but i think from an inhouse engine, at least not RPGM.
Looks and feels a bit like the old Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy games, just higher resolution. But mechanical wise, very similar.

Fat warning though.
It has a couple of, afaik, unavoidable NTR, Vore? and rape scenes. Like about 5.
I wish they weren't there, but they also only make up 1-2% of the avaiable scenes.
The rest is pretty wholeheartedly, even funny. Entry to the elven village :LOL:

It will also occupy you for pretty long, if you go for 100%.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes