DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sure, Maya could. Apparently Sensei has been like this since before the resets were a thing. Since he met Maya:
Sensei's black outs don't actually seem caused by the resets, and presumably this is the first time he's blacked out on her since the resets started.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Ok jokes aside, does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm going to need something to tide me over through these two long months.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Sure, Maya could. Apparently Sensei has been like this since before the resets were a thing. Since he met Maya:
Sensei's black outs don't actually seem caused by the resets, and presumably this is the first time he's blacked out on her since the resets started.

buff

May 29, 2017
Actually no, that's exactly as i was expecting things to go, a small dialogue branch/variant and the girl turning Chika down, i predicted only Ayane has an actual threesome scene and the rest will all turn her down.
I believe you are correct. The Ayane 3some is an event (The Aforementioned Light, IIRC), and since picking a girl other than Ayane causes that event to be skipped, it wouldn't be compatible with what Sel said a while back:
1697920032715.png

Of course, he also said some other stuff that he is almost certainly not actually going to do after all, so take it with a grain of salt. His vision of the story is always evolving, and he can always just change his mind.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sensei couldn't move and felt like he was dying during that Handjob:
and he likely did. I don't think Sensei would be capable of raping in that state. I also don't think this had anything to do with Maya's bravery. Just desperation and lust.

Maya was also literally losing memories while he was raping her:
That's how she knew she was fucked.

Much like how Sensei felt like he was dying. She likely felt similar.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
OKAY! Done with interrogating myself about what new questions I have for now, time to do dumb shit as a form of therapy!

I'm beginning to wonder what Sensei is actually into sexually. Food or girls?:

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ok jokes aside, does anyone have any good recommendations? I'm going to need something to tide me over through these two long months.
It's hard to make a recommendation without any prompts so I'll just recommend a game with great graphics, good writing and good music:
Being a Dik
It's on renpy like this game, has great writing, an optional combat system and mini-games, easter egg clickables on screen that unlock special galery images, the music is quite good and the graphics are top notch, dude has like 6 4090s for rendering, the only thing in common with lil tho is the quality of the characters they are very fleshed out, fun and emotional.

Reactions: wamzzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ren'py:
  • Dissonance
  • Secrets of Sorcery
  • Crimson High
  • Hero Party Must Fall
  • Sexbot
  • Black Heart Hotel (dark)
  • Four Elements Trainer
  • Rick and Morty Another Way Home (Ren'py version)
Rpgm:
  • Black Souls (dark)
  • Black Souls II (dark)
  • Red Riding Woods (it's not as good as Black Souls, but gives some dark background info on a character)
  • Ouroboros (Interesting)
  • The Last Sovereign (Lost interest, but it's fine)
All that comes to mind atm.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes