Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
but at the same time I don't see him taking this game anything other than 100% seriously unless it was out of spite, so maybe he does personally hate Bingoogus
I really really hope he wouldn't go that far, that's 100% cutting off nose to spite face and i don't think i'm worth that level of hate any way. But it does seem curious to me that he cut a lust scene and my most desired scene would easily slot into that cut out. If that is what happened though i feel no joy in it, it's actually quite sad so i really hope it's not and i'm going to assume it isn't.

Reactions: Icez2567

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Welp, here I am. I did the update.

First things first: Y'all predicted this would happen. I wanted it to happen. And I have rarely been so upset to have gotten what I want. Praise be. Honestly, Maya's reset should be good for the game. Things have been stagnant for quite awhile, with a lot of threats but no follow up. This is a big shake up that will hopefully get the plot marching along.

Second point: Fuck this fucking trivia puzzle reset nonsense. I don't care if it's easier or harder than any others, they're just wildly out of place and turn what would otherwise be a tense and suspenseful scene into mind numbing tedium. "Untitled" at least had a relevant subject matter, but this one and "A Life of Prizes" are just terrible for no reason at all. Selly, please stop. I know you won't, but I'm saying it anyway because it's fucking true.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Only Sensei fingering Sana while she jerking him off can be confirmed from his monologue, not penetration sex (if that's what you meant). Come to think of it, how does Ami know any of this? She smelled his dried cum on Sana or something???
She was probably sweaty after overheating under the costume, she said she could smell Sana on him, probably her natural smell lingered on his clothes.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
She was probably sweaty after overheating under the costume, she said she could smell Sana on him, probably her natural smell lingered on his clothes.
Yeah and having smelt someone who had been in a mascot costume for a few hours... the smell is about 3 orders of magnitude greater than their usual natural scent level... Sana would've absolutely reeked, maybe not in a bad way, some people smell nice when sweaty though most don't, but having Ami smell her on him is not just believable for the sake of the story, i 100% buy it in reality. And that's just discussing her sweat, consider he either fingered her or fucked her after her pussy had been cooking in that costume for an hour... don't care if her snatch normally smells like a sugar factory or a fish market, that scent would be noticeable, especially in a little room like the karaoke room.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I really really hope he wouldn't go that far, that's 100% cutting off nose to spite face and i don't think i'm worth that level of hate any way. But it does seem curious to me that he cut a lust scene and my most desired scene would easily slot into that cut out. If that is what happened though i feel no joy in it, it's actually quite sad so i really hope it's not and i'm going to assume it isn't.
The cut lust scene would have required someone to have farmable lust prior to this update, so Sana wouldn't have been it.

I'm guessing it was meant to be Makoto, since she's basically just a background character this update, and the picture message was compensation for her scene getting cut.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm guessing it was meant to be Miku because she didn't get her lust name yet and those usually happen in main story events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

hoody1454

Sep 26, 2018
fuck I messed up, I was looking through the script file so that I could crtl f what I was looking for and didn't realize he remembered in For More Than Just Me and not The End of the World, but my point still stands in that that scene was weird. Even if there was no penetration I don't think that's something that should just be skipped, and how it was skipped was weird too. did sensei crash? did something take over his body? does that mean it didn't count?
side note, sana gained 50 lust from that event even though in game it still says N/A
I should give up trying to figure out this game, it's been beyond my brain capacity since about The Letter 'T'
I don't know how you guys can discus this game daily
The cut lust scene would have required someone to have farmable lust prior to this update, so Sana wouldn't have been it.

I'm guessing it was meant to be Makoto, since she's basically just a background character this update, and the picture message was compensation for her scene getting cut.
skimming through a few events and lust events do seem to come after sensei and the girl did something, and I agree that makoto or miku(perhaps both) is the most likely to have been the one that was cut. I think the only time they said anything was during Try Honesty.
I was mostly joking when I said he cut stuff out of spite, but I can't think of many other reasons when I'd figure he'd delay rather than cut anything.
I'd laugh if the puzzle actually took that much time.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Maya nooo :( I actually didn't expect this, man. And the way it happened too..Akira probably charged in while not himself and did that. Damn that is sad, especially realizing he hasn't actually run into Ayane yet. So hopefully she is still there.

Was there an announcement date for when the next update will be? Got a strange feeling it won't just be next month after a huge development like that. Truly seeing Maya get reset saddens me though had a feeling it'd happen eventually. I wanna see what a reset Maya will act like...but it seems like chapter 4 will be about them being stuck cause Maya isn't there to reset.

One more thing, it's basically confirmed ami knows he's fucked others right? Or at least hinted at? From what I remember her reaction to Sana also included something of her knowledge about him doing another girl that being Sana

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Maya nooo :( I actually didn't expect this, man. And the way it happened too..Akira probably charged in while not himself and did that. Damn that is sad, especially realizing he hasn't actually run into Ayane yet. So hopefully she is still there.

Was there an announcement date for when the next update will be? Got a strange feeling it won't just be next month after a huge development like that. Truly seeing Maya get reset saddens me though had a feeling it'd happen eventually. I wanna see what a reset Maya will act like...but it seems like chapter 4 will be about them being stuck cause Maya isn't there to reset.
1/1/2024

Reactions: Twistty

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Damn that is a bit..

Also is it possible ami knows Akira scores with others from her h scene? Or is it that she more so was conserer about Sana and what they did. I know she asks why he keeps letting others in, but that could also just mean in general and let others be around him than the sex. Curious what others said a out this

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... Who was the person who chased Sensei across Paper City for years on end, assuming that it's real? Maybe it's Ami/Mangled Ami and Paper City is just a different way of seeing the "broken world" period that happens after Sensei solves the puzzle and before meeting Maya on the roof?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... Who was the person who chased Sensei across Paper City for years on end, assuming that it's real? Maybe it's Ami/Mangled Ami and Paper City is just a different way of seeing the "broken world" period that happens after Sensei solves the puzzle and before meeting Maya on the roof?
Possibly Noriko?

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes