DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
A very helpful feature would be a quick way of using the button 'hide' since it is a very necessary mechanic in the game.
I didn't knew of this until I was at like half of the game and I didn't catch a lot of thinks because of that.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That Raid Shadow Shit though, is definitely dated imo.

Edit: Albeit, the game is seemingly taking place in 2020, so it makes sense I guess.
The game is taking place in 2020, but they're costuming from Honkai Star Rail, which came out earlier this year.

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
A very helpful feature would be a quick way of using the button 'hide' since it is a very necessary mechanic in the game.
You should be able to hide the UI with swiping down, works on my device. Or if you're saying a different feature, could you elaborate? I could try to add an update with that sometime tomorrow.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The game is taking place in 2020, but they're costuming from Honkai Star Rail, which came out earlier this year.
Yeah, I'm assuming it's related to the whole "city is unfazed by the time skips" thing, Maya mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's still new stuff happening, but everyone thinks it's only 2020, so I guess Raid will live forever... There is no escape.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:

1. Download the APK:
Mega
<I updated this to fix a problem with saves not loading>
Size 679 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Buy Me A Coffee OR Patreon or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
I updated this to fix a problem with saves not loading

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Since Sara has some type of relationship with Hope. Was she supposed to also take something that doesn't belong to her and was her punishment for not doing so the death of her son?
It's more probable that it was his punishment, when Sana tells her she is seeing things, Sara says she will protect her and will not lose her too. Which implies he also saw and heard things. And depending on the god there are ways to interfere on the sacrifice/punishment.
In this reset it was kinda clear that the original intent was for Sensei to be reset, but since he sat down and listened to Yasu he saved himself sacrificing another, in this case Maya, without knowing.

Jul 23, 2021
Your "everyone might be an aspect of Maya" theory actually reminded me of my old "This might just be an effed up love story fabricated by Maya" theory.

Which I still haven't discarded, because Maya herself seems possibly fucked up enough to put a version of herself through hell and call it love. She's apparently aware of "Denpa" and likes dark and weird stories:
To the point that Ami's response, when it came to the resets, was that Maya reads too many weird manga:

Of course, Maya is likely just lying about the Rooftop since she thinks memories of her and Sensei seeing eachother up there like in 'Baby Finches' would break him.

Overall: It's not impossible that the characters we know are more like stereotypes of themselves that Maya added in to make her story more interesting. Possibly serving as shapeshifted alters or aspects of herself, similar to Long Maya and Moyo.

It's a theory that likely won't matter until Endgame, though.

Nevertheless, I still really want to know what's up with the Scary Maya Face:
And AmIOkay Maya:
and how exactly they came about.
Don't enable me you fiend?! With our powers combined we'll construct an ending too farfetched and wild Sele will make it happen and we'll both be very upset and disappointed at the outcome.

Infact lets go one further and combine theories to an extent that Maya herself is already god status, Akira is stuck in some sort of braindeath loop and it's all a ploy as her love story plays out, there's other gods in the mix inserting characters like Noriko that Maya hates alongside Yasu/Tsuneyo etc... probably the entire 2nd floor if we're honest. With some plants like Ayane and Sana because they share the same dorm.

Every lewd route that ends in Maya is bad because she's shaping Akira into the perfect husband but she doesn't mind your infidelity because she knows once you choose her you can never go back.

Jokes aside i haven't looked at the AmIOkay Maya properly and that shit is... Haunting to say the least, do we assume that a 3D model of Nozomu is behind her? or any other god? With the way it's positioned could they possibly be 'Wings' that she has? is she playing us for fools and she's already ascended? Alot of questions but are they worth thinking about lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Lessons in Love Android Port [v0.35.0] 1.65 GB

Download
- Pixeldrain Workupload

Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod by cckerberos is included as well. But some UI maybe a bit broken, as it is designed for PC.

This compacted version compresses a 10GB game into a 1.65GB package, due to that, differences in image quality WILL be noticeable.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
It is fantastic release, I love it. First LIL port which actualy works on my Android.

Some feedback:
1) q.save, q.load and history buttons are important. I think, if you want to save space you need to keep just history, skip, auto, menu, q.save, q.load.
2) Port settings are not accessible through menu, which is not a big problem, but strange
3) There is no autosave on close which also may be a problem

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since Sara has some type of relationship with Hope. Was she supposed to also take something that doesn't belong to her and was her punishment for not doing so the death of her son?
Sara's son seemed to have been murdered a few years before the resets happened. He was younger than Sana, at the time:
Even though he was born first.

It's not impossible, but nothing about his death actually seemed supernatural. HOPE itself also hasn't been shown to kill anyone, and is more into rape. Likely was why Sensei raped Sara at one point.

The gods also seem to want sacrifices from Sensei specifically, due to them giving him his body:
and I'm not sure how the death of Sana's son would matter to them, nor what they could get from Sara beyond her being a sacrifice.

Still, there's definitely something special about Sara:

Not to mention, a notable amount of lore requires fucking Sara, including the whole winged demon thing that showed up in front of Sana in her 'Ad Infinitum' and called Sara a whore.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's more probable that it was his punishment, when Sana tells her she is seeing things, Sara says she will protect her and will not lose her too. Which implies he also saw and heard things. And depending on the god there are ways to interfere on the sacrifice/punishment.
In this reset it was kinda clear that the original intent was for Sensei to be reset, but since he sat down and listened to Yasu he saved himself sacrificing another, in this case Maya, without knowing.
Sara seemed to imply that she was the only one before Sana who blacked out:
So, it doesn't seem like her son did, or she likely would have been worrying about Sana doing so.

Yasu and her god also seemed to have already abandoned Sensei before the reset actually happened:
(right after the Sana stuff happened which seemed to have been Sensei's last chance with the Callous god)

Yasu seemed to fully expect Sensei to meet his end:
So, the whole "saved yourself from ruin" thing, was apparently thrown out.

The Maya stuff is likely related more to Pareidolia.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
It is fantastic release, I love it. First LIL port which actualy works on my Android.

Some feedback:
1) q.save, q.load and history buttons are important. I think, if you want to save space you need to keep just history, skip, auto, menu, q.save, q.load.
2) Port settings are not accessible through menu, which is not a big problem, but strange
3) There is no autosave on close which also may be a problem
Noted on your feedback about 1, I'm working on another version of this port, with higher quality images, I'll update the Quick Menu then, and as for port settings, what do you mean?
I'll look through about Autosave feature as well, thanks for the feedbacks!

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Button labeled "mod"
Updated a new version in the same post, added Q Save Load and remove other menus that can be access from the game's menu.
As for auto save on quit, since it's android, quit button isn't there (for now), other ways would be hard to detect, but as for now, it should auto save on choice menus.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not sure if that's of any importance, but I've been replaying LiL recently and stumbled across this. So either this is a family trait, or both of them are influenced in some way by a certain ZA WARUDO character.

Considering there's a Happy Event locked behind fucking Sara called 'Good Boy':

Which is where Sekai says "You're such a good boy":

And both Noriko:
And Makoto:
Have called Sensei a "good boy". Etc.

I'd be a little surprised if they weren't being influenced by a certain something.

Although, maybe Sensei just evokes "good boyness" when he's vulnerable.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes