username3181

Nov 9, 2018
Lessons in Love Android Port [v0.35.0]

Download Standalone (1.5 GB)- Pixeldrain Workupload

If you want no quality loss or least quality loss, use HD version below.

Download HD Version (390 MB) - Pixeldrain Workupload
Download HD Data (8.3 GB) - Pixeldrain
OR
Download SD Data (3.2 GB) - Pixeldrain

Check HD Version's installation tutorial below or images won't show up properly or at all.
Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod by cckerberos is included as well. But some UI maybe a bit broken, as it is designed for PC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compacted STANDALONE version compresses a 10GB game into a 1.65GB package, due to that, differences in image quality WILL be noticeable. SD Version's difference will also be noticeable but not as much as STANDALONE version.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
I might be stupid but the game is only letting me hug?

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
If anyone remembers what event this image was from please let me know.
I'm turning into crazy Nodoka trying to find it. It might need a flag enabled or something so I'm just wasting my time looking in the replays.
For some reason I feel like Haruka was in the event, but that might be completely wrong.
So I have looked through every image in the game folder of v0.35.0 two times and I could not find this image or any similar ones. So ether I'm dumb and missed it. Or its been removed. Which is strange because I do remember seeing it in an event at some point. And I think it was fairly recently.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
- Deletrd Member 1697433 installs a DRM on his game that will erase your saves and script file if you downloaded the care packages. The mods retire the game from the latest updates page.
do you remember about when this part happened? I ask becuase while i supported selebus for a while on patreon and subscribe star i would still download here just because theyd get released about the same time. Then one update my progress got wiped. After that i just stopped supporting him and playing the game and decided to wait till it finished.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
do you remember about when this part happened? I ask becuase while i supported selebus for a while on patreon and subscribe star i would still download here just because theyd get released about the same time. Then one update my progress got wiped. After that i just stopped supporting him and playing the game and decided to wait till it finished.
I believe it was around the 3rd carepackage release. By 0.29 release.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Ok thanks. That tweet is from around the time v19 & v20 came out so ill look at those events at some point. I swear I saw it in the game as well.

Additionally this might be of interest. I looked through the posts there and this one from 2018 when converted from hex is very similar to the narration before the (LINE BREAK) in "An Excerpt From a Waterlogged Journal".

A 5 year old reference is Just Selebus being a mad man I suppose. But then again that monologue might have been in a previous event that I don't remember so maybe its not that insane.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thank you. And how to .35 ?
It seems like there is a Compressed .35 Lessons in Love you can download instead of all of that, now:
Lessons in Love [v0.35.0] [Selebus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN -

All Care Packages - COMPRESSED:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Haven't tried it, but you might as well.

Otherwise just add the .35 Update only from the front post:
to what you already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: nghuytoan1

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
And now I'm going down the rabbit hole because half of the tweets on there are from the perspective of the characters in the upside down house. The names line up with the names we just got in the blue balloon images and so do the random bits of information.
Anyway I'm going to stop now. But there is a whole bunch more on that twitter and if you read it assuming its someone inside the upside down house alot of it kind of fits.

Its the first time I have seen these twitter posts so apologies if people had already seen this stuff.

Last edited:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Has Sel ever spoken about how personal this game is?

I don't quite like it how hard to follow this game is sometimes.

I like LiL a lot, but I think the problem I have with this game is that I think I can not trust in Selebus at all

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
And now I'm going down the rabbit hole because half of the tweets on there are from the perspective of the characters in the upside down house. The names line up with the names we just got in the blue balloon images and so do the random bits of information.
Anyway I'm going to stop now. But there is a whole bunch more on that twitter and if you read it assuming its someone inside the upside down house alot of it kind of fits.

Its the first time I have seen these twitter posts so apologies if people had already seen this stuff.
Y might also be Yuko. Based off Nodoka's story in her 'Lavender' event, Yuko seems to be the one responsible for stuff:
Such as books and food, which that checklist seems to imply.

Also in retrospect, Yuko might be Yuu's real name. Even though they are assumed to be the opposite gender. Shapeshifting is apparently a thing in this.

I'm beginning to wonder if Yuu, Yuko, DOUBT, and Balaam the Prophet may all be the same person. Maybe even "papa".

Also, at this point, if Nodoka hasn't been to The Upside Down House:
I'll be a little surprised. Even that assumed random mention of "orange juice":
Makes some sense now, based off that checklist by Y.

Edit: Also the fact that Ai seems to be the one who specifically communicates in Lower Case is quite interesting.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Has Sel ever spoken about how personal this game is?

I don't quite like it how hard to follow this game is sometimes.

I like LiL a lot, but I think the problem I have with this game is that I think I can not trust in Selebus at all
In some of the Care Packages, Sel has some commentary on certain scenes like Ayane's traumatization by Kirin, Sensei forcing himself on Yumi, and Rin cutting herself.

The main take aways tend to be that Ayane is like a daughter to him, and putting these girls through hell in a tasteful way, matters quite a bit to him. Rin especially seemed to be going through things he seemed to deem personal, and important.

I think it's fair to consider this game and what's in it, personal to Sel.

Reactions: DSasha
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes