DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Fun observation: If Nodoka is daughter of Kyoko Nagasawa, she is likely Ami's aunt.

Run Ami, run!
Ironically, Ami would probably be into it even more than Nodoka:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, Ami seems Bi and already a little into Nodoka. They both seem really into Incest as well, and Ami would probably love that she could just be herself around her, and that she had more family than just Sensei.

Amdoka shipping, begin.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Fun observation: If Nodoka is daughter of Kyoko Nagasawa, she is likely Ami's aunt.

Run Ami, run!
I can see it especially after the way Nodoka reacted to Akira's name and after she learned about Ami's mother.

Ironically, Ami would probably be into it even more than Nodoka:

I mean, Ami seems Bi and already a little into Nodoka. They both seem really into Incest as well, and Ami would probably love that she could just be herself around her, and that she had more family than just Sensei.

Amdoka shipping, begin.
If she is Ami's aunt now Ami can have a threesome and keep it in the family.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can see it especially after the way Nodoka reacted to Akira's name and after she learned about Ami's mother.

If she is Ami's aunt now Ami can have a threesome and keep it in the family.
My response:

Seriously though, Ami would totally have been in a few threesomes by now if not for Sel wanting GU/BU routes, and having to make both work story wise.

Still rooting for Ami x Rin (for some reason), but Ami x Chika seems the most likely at this point. Chika's down:
Ami x Nodoka definitely wouldn't surprise me though. Family or not.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone make a family tree with all the theorized relatives of Sensei?
Just a rough draft.

Implied Relatives:
  • Saki - Deceased Mother
    • Saki's probably murdered family - Deceased Relatives.
  • Yuu - Possibly Deceased Father
    • Yuu's probably dead parents - Deceased Grandparents.
  • Nozomu - Deceased Brother
  • Sekai - Deceased Sister In Law and Girlfriend/Mother figure
  • Ami - Niece through Nozomu
  • Shapeshifter (Possibly Himawari) - Possibly Daughter by Ayane
  • Noodles - Adopted Bird Son (?) with Tsuneyo
  • Ayane's unborn child - Unborn child
Theorized Relatives:
  • Sana and her murdered brother - Possibly Niece and Deceased Nephew (Father might be Nozomu)
  • Nodoka - Possibly Sister, or Niece (Father might be Yuu, or Nozomu). Also calls Sensei "Papa" so... Daughter?
  • Rin - Biological parents are unknown (Could be related). Calls Sensei "Dad" sometimes.
  • Ami - Possibly Daughter by Sekai.
  • Chika and Chinami - Possibly Nieces. (Father might be Nozomu)
  • Kanon and her brother - Possibly children. (Just a theory)
Might as well be Relatives:
  • Niki - Like a Sister.
  • Noriko - Like a little Sister.
  • Maya - Like an adopted Daughter. Possibly kidnapped?
  • Nao-chan - Kidnapped her with Kaori, who considers herself her Mothermom, so Sensei might as well be her Fatherdad.
Other Stuff:
  • Chinami calls him "Papa", but wants him to marry her big sister, which would make him her brother in law.
  • Otoha seems to see Sensei like a little brother, for some reason.
  • Touka has taken on somewhat of a caretaker role for him and Yasu. Becoming like a Mother figure.
  • Mommy Nakayama seemed to care about Sensei. Possibly like a son, albeit also may have wanted to fuck him.
  • Makoto tricked Sensei into signing marriage papers. Just hasn't turned them in yet.
  • Sara and Maki seem to somewhat see Sensei as a substitute Father for their daughters.

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Just a rough draft.

Implied Relatives:
  • Saki - Deceased Mother
    • Saki's probably murdered family - Deceased Relatives.
  • Yuu - Possibly Deceased Father
    • Yuu's probably dead parents - Deceased Grandparents.
  • Nozomu - Deceased Brother
  • Sekai - Deceased Sister In Law and Girlfriend/Mother figure
  • Ami - Niece through Nozomu
  • Shapeshifter - Possibly Daughter by an Ayane
  • Noodles - Adopted Bird Son (?) with Tsuneyo
  • Ayane's unborn child - Unborn child
Theorized Relatives:
  • Sana - Possibly Niece (Father might be Nozomu)
  • Nodoka - Possibly Sister, or Niece (Father might be Yuu, or Nozomu). Also calls Sensei "Papa" so... Daughter?
  • Rin - Not clear who her actual parents are, so could be related. Calls Sensei Dad sometimes.
  • Ami - Possibly Daughter by Sekai.
  • Kanon and Brother - Just a theory.
Might as well be Relatives:
  • Niki - Like a Sister.
  • Noriko - Like a little Sister.
  • Maya - Like an adopted Daughter. Possibly kidnapped?
  • Nao-chan - Kidnapped her with Kaori, who considers herself her Mothermom, so Sensei might as well be her Fatherdad.
Other Stuff:
  • Chinami calls him "Papa", but wants him to marry her big sister, which would make him her brother in law.
  • Otoha seems to see Sensei like a little brother, for some reason.
  • Touka has taken on somewhat of a caretaker role for him and Yasu. Becoming somewhat of a Mother figure.
  • Mommy Nakayama seemed to care about Sensei. Possibly like a son, albeit also may have wanted to fuck him.
Well done. Should also probably add Chika and Sanabro. Now we just need a fancy visualisation, with portraits and arrows and stuff.

Reactions: DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
The more I think about Rin mother, then more it feels like she might be Sensei sister as well. Crazy mother, religious sect, sounds like upside down house

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I hope I didn't do something wrong.
Nice. Looks good to me.

I'd probably add that Tsuneyo might be adopted though. It's not entirely clear, but she definitely doesn't look like her father:

Tsuneyo also doesn't really seem to differentiate between biological and adoptive parentage, and doesn't seem to understand reproduction itself:
So, yeah.

Her mother might also be alive. It seems like she's just not in the picture:
Albeit, I may have missed her being mentioned to be dead.

Yumi is also like an adopted sister to Chinami and somewhat Chika, while Yasu seems to have been more or less adopted by Touka. Albeit, these don't seem that notable.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I'm kind of hoping Kanon and her brother are Sensei's and Niki's kids.

Kanon has pinkish eyes, and a hairstyle that looks like one that Noriko has sometimes:

We also had Niki thinking about having a kid with Sensei last update:
Then, later on, Kanon showed up for the first time in this game:

Could potentially be Nodoka's though, considering the recent Niki vs Nodoka conflict in Sensei's head:
And Nodoka foreshadowing getting pregnant:

Of course, there could also just be no relation to Kanon or her brother at all.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
And now I'm going down the rabbit hole because half of the tweets on there are from the perspective of the characters in the upside down house. The names line up with the names we just got in the blue balloon images and so do the random bits of information.

Very interesting findings!
I vividly remembered the first two lines spoken by a rabbit doll, but I don't remember if the rest of the poem is at all also in the game as well. Too bad the poem wasn't properly signed, otherwise I might start seriously considering the parallels between the 5 girls and the rabbit dolls.
1699842178223.png
Since all these rabbit dolls have angel names, perhaps they are former women who "worked hard enough" in the eyes of Yasu's god and and graduated into angels, whose forms Sensei perceives as rabbit dolls. Saki/Miu/Reina/Kyoko/Ai, Penemue/Wormwood/Muriel/Yomiel/Zachariel, etc. Maybe that's what the upside house and their activities are insinuating? The process of going insane ascension in the name of a fucked up god?
(btw these five angel names are not in any particular order, and are the only five Yasu ever mentioned; there are more in the background according to her, so this is not a "5 upside down girls and 5 angel names?! CONFIRMED!!!" kinda deal)

However, only Saki is confirmed to be believing in god, and thus the most possible out of the five to really be applicable to hypothesis like this; cannot say the same for the rest due to a serious lack of everything.

I hope I didn't do something wrong.
I love how even the most mysterious girl Maya still has unnamed parents while Otoha is just her :ROFLMAO:

ExtremeParagon

Apr 22, 2019
Random, but I'm kind of hoping Kanon and her brother are Sensei's and Niki's kids.
She mostly look like she is Nodoka's kid. Brown hair, pink-red eyes and seems to share a similar neutral expression that Nodoka always have. (That look in her face) In this universe, most of the time (not always I don't know), the parents' kid always have either the same hair color, same eye color or both.

I also have no brain cells, this information is just waiting for its fate of invalidness.

(Nodoka about to become the girl required for the True Ending route)

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She mostly look like she is Nodoka's kid. Brown hair, pink-red eyes and seems to share a similar neutral expression that Nodoka always have. (That look in her face) In this universe, most of the time (not always I don't know), the parents' kid always have either the same hair color, same eye color or both.

I also have no brain cells, this information is just waiting for its fate of invalidness.

(Nodoka about to become the girl required for the True Ending route)
Actually thought similar. Nodoka strategizing her way towards the True End seems likely, tbh. She's one of the only characters that is actively and successfully(?) putting things together in the background.

The Shapeshifter might be trying to do similar though, albeit she doesn't really seem to know what she's doing:
In theory, it kind of seems like she's just throwing things at the problem until something works.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes