Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
Hey guys... looking for some help. See my comment on Mega above. Do the other download links work better and do I need an ad blocker if I'm trying to download to my phone? One person kind enough to reply suggested I download from the official website. Where is the official website to download direct? I wouldn't think it is so hard to download. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey guys... looking for some help. See my comment on Mega above. Do the other download links work better and do I need an ad blocker if I'm trying to download to my phone? One person kind enough to reply suggested I download from the official website. Where is the official website to download direct? I wouldn't think it is so hard to download. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

XO6OT

Oct 24, 2023
i guess

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Molly's expression, Kirin called the group there to drink and obviously Molly will refuse because she is smart and she wouldn't make the same mistake again and I seriously don't want to revisit my traumas.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
From Molly's expression, Kirin called the group there to drink and obviously Molly will refuse because she is smart and she wouldn't make the same mistake again and I seriously don't want to revisit my traumas.
Kirin will probably say something like "Karin will keep an eye on you" and convince her to drink, maybe even get Noriko in the deal.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I have a feeling that it would be about 5-7 of them. I.e. November 1st is literally next day after haloween

Anyways it is less likely then just first 2-3 imo
I can see that and hope that there are that many events dedicated to escaping the End of the World. With that many we would definitely get more lore around the End of the World, (Can even See DeSkel15 salivating in the corner! (j/k?)) but for me "Nov 1st" as a Title feels like they are back from the End of the World.

Fuck me i read a few pages ago some comments about Sensei and Noriko's ponny/furry thing and read "In Regard to the Ponny"
Uuuhhhhhhh..... That's "Peony".... as in the flowering plant ( )... and not as in equine/horses.

If you struggle to find more info on Peonies, I'm sure Bingoogus will be glad to help you Google it!!

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think "1st of November" kinda feels like after the world end. Most name of events are said in the event dialogue, kinda feel like first thing they see is Rin's new look, panic, ask the date and she answers "1st of November". "On the Count of Three" might be the first try to reset without Maya.

Reactions: Wardtnaci

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
Can someone tell me when the next update is expected to come out? I tried to search the thread for relevant information, but for some reason, I couldn't figure out a way for sorting the search results (for the posts within this thread) chronologically (if you do know how that's done, please let me know!).

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes