Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Can someone tell me when the next update is expected to come out? I tried to search the thread for relevant information, but for some reason, I couldn't figure out a way for sorting the search results (for the posts within this thread) chronologically (if you do know how that's done, please let me know!).
If Selly doesn't delay the next update will arrive 01/01/2024

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Some predictions:
Since most of the previews aren't Sensei's POV and he's nowhere near, I think that it's likely that he's grieving Maya at home with Ami desperately trying to cheer him up.

If Maya will show up, she'll get a melon as a present.

The sex scene will involve Niki.

Reactions: JelF547

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Some predictions:
Since most of the previews aren't Sensei's POV and he's nowhere near, I think that it's likely that he's grieving Maya at home with Ami desperately trying to cheer him up.

Bro, if this first one is right, it will be so good to see, look, I like Akira but seeing this broken/human side of him is strangely very good for me, it ends up making me like him even more because it reminds me that this bastard still feels something and I love it.

She's going to have a world of watermelons if I can give her that.

I think this one is kind of obvious that it's going to be either Niki or Ami, but Niki is a thousand times more accurate because if the first one is right, I think the only person Ami would let get close to Akira while he's like this would be Niki because she would believe that Niki could help him and possibly the Reset also fixed Ami's mind a little so she will possibly be in her "healthy" state and will accept her help or the scene will be with Ami again and The Reset didn't fix anything and Ami will take advantage of Akira's mental state to make him become obsessed with her, it's unlikely but in my mind those are the two most likely.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Man, has Chinami grown up or is it just the angle of the image that makes it look like she's grown up?
I think it's the pants. The way they are modeled makes them seem kind of elongated to me. Especially the farthest leg. I doubt that she's older; the face, hair, and body all look the same as they used, and if he was going to age her up, I think he'd change more than to just add more height.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedro4545454

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some predictions:

Personally, I am hoping that Sensei does suffer for Maya.

Unfortunately, I can't help but think that he might just try to forget her. Try to pretend she never existed like he did with Sekai after she died, and probably most things that hurts him to acknowledge, like the rain as Long Maya claimed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even Niki pointed out that Sensei has a habit of rationalizing things that hurt him, so that he'll be fine in days:

Ngl, Imma be a little annoyed if he's just okay after losing Maya, in days.

Unlike Sekai, who had Ami and her own gravestone, to remind Sensei of her, chances are, that there won't be many things that'll keep Maya in his mind (besides that folder of Wizard Maya which he seems to pretend doesn't exist anyway). He could easily just run away from her existence if no one forces him to face it. Maybe a New Maya will force him to remember Our Maya, but we'll see.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
man, has Chinami grown up a little or is it just the angle of the image that makes it look like she's grown up?
I am rooting that all redesigns are due to characters become 1 year older. Can't wait for more legal chinami

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Personally, I am hoping that Sensei does suffer for Maya.

Unfortunately, I can't help but think that he might just try to forget her. Try to pretend she never existed like he did with Sekai after she died, and probably most things that hurts him to acknowledge, like the rain as Long Maya claimed:

Even Niki pointed out that Sensei has a habit of rationalizing things that hurt him, so that he'll be fine in days:

Ngl, Imma be a little annoyed if he's just okay after losing Maya, in days.

Unlike Sekai, who had Ami and her own gravestone, to remind Sensei of her, chances are, that there won't be many things that'll keep Maya in his mind (besides that folder of Wizard Maya which he seems to pretend doesn't exist anyway). He could easily just run away from her existence if no one forces him to face it. Maybe a New Maya will force him to remember Our Maya, but we'll see.
I personally also prefer him to grieve for Maya because it shows his sentimental human side which I love but also if he tries to forget her it will show his cowardly human side which I seriously hate but I'm also curious about that side so I I have no problem with that, as long as it is well explored.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Memory/Happy Ami mentions it in 'Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem' during the 4th Reset:
It's not exactly confirmed Maya's a wizard, but I think asking how old she is in them, implies it enough.

Edit: In retrospect, this folder might be what Ami is referring to in the 'Rain King' Happy Event:
Assuming this Secret Folder is on his computer.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes