Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
From what I remember, the ones who didn't appear were Akira,Maya,Ami,Uta,Io,Osako,Akana,Nao-chan. If anyone is missing, I apologize for my error.
Eh? We got 0.36 previews of Ami, Uta, Io, and Akira back in November.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

So I apologized for my mistake, I hadn't joined the fandom at that time and I hadn't seen these images, I went there and corrected my sentence.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh damn, I just now realized the Light and Dark around Ami in this preview:
(I was distracted by the bucket)

On the left, (Ami's right), there is a white mist-like thing, with the bucket. On the right, (Ami's left), there is a darkness and a fleshlight.

The Light, The Dark, and Ami in the Middle. Interesting. Reminds me of the Miku and Sara stuff:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well that's a first, i had a LiL dream... i had to keep carrying Sana around to keep her safe, she was under some kind of sex-crazed rut and i knew she'd be raped if left alone, lots of other weird dream nonsense, as dreams are, but this element kept popping up for quite some time, i HAD to keep her safe and carry her, in a bridal carry, through everything that was happening... which i don't really remember, my dreams have been really incohesive lately, shredded snippets of a thousand things poorly stitched together, the Sana bit was the only somewhat consistent thread.

I don't read into dreams, it's all just nonsense, but it was interesting nonetheless for me, Chinami would've been a more logical character for such a role, Sana might be precious and diminutive but i don't really feel like she needs to be wrapped in wool and cloistered from the world.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Well that's a first, i had a LiL dream... i had to keep carrying Sana around to keep her safe, she was under some kind of sex-crazed rut and i knew she'd be raped if left alone, lots of other weird dream nonsense, as dreams are, but this element kept popping up for quite some time, i HAD to keep her safe and carry her, in a bridal carry, through everything that was happening... which i don't really remember, my dreams have been really incohesive lately, shredded snippets of a thousand things poorly stitched together, the Sana bit was the only somewhat consistent thread.

I don't read into dreams, it's all just nonsense, but it was interesting nonetheless for me, Chinami would've been a more logical character for such a role, Sana might be precious and diminutive but i don't really feel like she needs to be wrapped in wool and cloistered from the world.
This is a very good dream! Strange to hear that you think that Chinami is more suited for sex-crazed rut than Sana, but I am waiting for sequel

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This is a very good dream! Strange to hear that you think that Chinami is more suited for sex-crazed rut than Sana, but I am waiting for sequel
No no no, i mean how Chinami is more suited to appear in a role where she needs protecting and carrying than Sana does. The thread of the of the dream was wholly focused on the protecting and carrying, i knew she was out of her mind with lust but i knew it like you know things in dreams, i just did, but that wasn't the focus of the dream, in the dream, it was just the ridiculous excuse it came up with for why i had to guard her with my life, bad things would happen to her if i didn't.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Sana after reading this:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sana after reading this:
Man, dreams are really fucking weird, especially how they can affect you, Sana has been one of my low-key favorites for a while, nothing big and i wouldn't write a bunch of paragraphs praising her character, but she's nice and i like her and always enjoy when she's in a scene, but now that i've had that dream, looking at images of her, like with this one you just attached, i got all these weirdly protective feelings churning me up when i see her that i didn't have before... dreams are weird.

Like yeah, ha ha, i chuckled, it's funny, but also... MUST PROTECT!, "Come, i will shield you with my arms, come with me if you want to live!"... it's just such a weird state to be in, so alien to my usual self...

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Man, dreams are really fucking weird, especially how they can affect you, Sana has been one of my low-key favorites for a while, nothing big and i wouldn't write a bunch of paragraphs praising her character, but she's nice and i like her and always enjoy when she's in a scene, but now that i've had that dream, looking at images of her, like with this one you just attached, i got all these weirdly protective feelings churning me up when i see her that i didn't have before... dreams are weird.

Like yeah, ha ha, i chuckled, it's funny, but also... MUST PROTECT!, "Come, i will shield you with my arms, come with me if you want to live!"... it's just such a weird state to be in, so alien to my usual self...
Lessons in Love are kinda educational if we speak of emotions, aren't they?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

Second time seeing these, but Sensei's body language and how he's been positioned within the scene with Uta feels weird. As if he's a shell. Coupled with the fact it looks like Ami's taking "care" of him (sponge baths with the bucket, getting him off with the fleshlight?) and it feels like a lot of the start of the next chapter will just be Sensei shutting down mentally like he apparently has before.

I feel like that's kind of obvious, after typing it out. But still.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Second time seeing these, but Sensei's body language and how he's been positioned within the scene with Uta feels weird. As if he's a shell. Coupled with the fact it looks like Ami's taking "care" of him (sponge baths with the bucket, getting him off with the fleshlight?) and it feels like a lot of the start of the next chapter will just be Sensei shutting down mentally like he apparently has before.

I feel like that's kind of obvious, after typing it out. But still.
I seriously hope this is it, it will be great to see this broken side of him hahaha. And no, I'm not a sadist, I just like seeing this human side of him.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Must Protect:

Honestly, I am hoping that Chapter 4 will be Sana's chapter the more I think about it. Like, I still would like it if it's Noriko or even Nodoka, but Sana somewhat feels right. Ami, Maya, Ayane, Sana. They are the Sensei Love Squad, and Sensei likely met them in that order as well. I suppose we'll know rather soon.

I have a feeling that Sana will be getting a lot more love.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Must Protect:

Honestly, I am hoping that Chapter 4 will be Sana's chapter the more I think about it. Like, I still would like it if it's Noriko or even Nodoka, but Sana somewhat feels right. Ami, Maya, Ayane, Sana. They are the Sensei Love Squad, and Sensei likely met them in that order as well. I suppose we'll know rather soon.

I have a feeling that Sana will be getting a lot more love.
What does 'finna' mean? I googled it but the slang suggestions didn't quite fit the grammar of your image... "ain't nobody fixing touch her"? The other suggestion was 'going to' which does fit but then why not write 'gonna'? That'd read better to my eyes but bit of a moot point i guess.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What does 'finna' mean? I googled it but the slang suggestions didn't quite fit the grammar of your image... "ain't nobody fixing touch her"? The other suggestion was 'going to' which does fit but then why not write 'gonna'? That'd read better to my eyes but bit of a moot point i guess.
Honestly, I have no idea why, but yeah "Finna" is slang for "Fixin to" which more or less means "Going to", and in other words, Gonna = Finna.

It's just a thing:

Edit: "Finna" also fits the meme I was referring to with that last image. Just type in "This is my baby and ain't nobody finna touch him." For more on it:

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
"Finna" is "fixing to", I believe.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, I have no idea why, but yeah "Finna" is slang for "Fixin to" which more or less means "Going to", and in other words, Gonna = Finna.

It's just a thing:

Edit: "Finna" also fits the meme I was referring to with that last image. Just type in "This is my baby and ain't nobody finna touch him." For more on it:
Language is weird, it's always evolving but sometimes i just don't get why a new word appears to try and take the exact same spot from an already fully functional word, if 'finna = gonna' then just write gonna (not aiming this at you), the hard 'guh' sound even has more oomph then what i assume is either 'fee nuh' or 'fai nuh', which sounds much more..... ugh whatever, i don't get this stuff, not having a dig at you at all man, this is just a general reaction to the subject you unwittingly brought up.

Reactions: FireCazador

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Language is weird, it's always evolving but sometimes i just don't get why a new word appears to try and take the exact same spot from an already fully functional word, if 'finna = gonna' then just write gonna (not aiming this at you), the hard 'guh' sound even has more oomph then what i assume is either 'fee nuh' or 'fai nuh', which sounds much more..... ugh whatever, i don't get this stuff, not having a dig at you at all man, this is just a general reaction to the subject you unwittingly brought up.
I get what you're saying. It's a big reason I don't really have much respect for language, or names, or words. It's all made up in the end.

As Yuki would say:

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Younger generations reject what the older generations give them, and slang language is a way for a generation to define itself in its own words.

That the newfangled words tend to piss off the parents of the kids using them is an added bonus. That teenage sense of rebellion is a powerful motivator.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes