Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Bro, I was just looking for a VN for a quick wank.

And I've never once jerked off to the characters from LiL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're lucky that it's Touka you'll have to wait for since she's alive and not “dead” like Maya and before anyone comes to talk, that scene in the first reset doesn't count and this last one gives 0.35 much less.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a lovely gift for Miku, very thoughtful and expensive, she did seem to get hooked on it during the last christmas if i recall correctly. Molly can't believe her luck that Kirin went to STUFFCO.! What a score! And did Makoto seriously give Noodle Girl a freakin bowie knife...?

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yet the ribbon is just duct taped directly on the backside of the console :BootyTime: I mean I'd be over the moon already and wouldn't two shits about that, but still LOL
"I even took it out of the box, set up the wifi, and downloaded the system update and a couple of games for you so you can apply it directly to your veins."

Very thoughtful.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, no Ami and Maya, and not much Sensei. It's going to take some getting used to.

I wonder who got Sensei?
Why have you started putting the image text in an inline spoiler under the image? You never did this before and it's kinda pointless since the image contains the text. It's just confusing me and i can't figure out why you're doing it. :unsure:

Reactions: FireCazador

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Why have you started putting the image text in an inline spoiler under the image? You never did this before and it's kinda pointless since the image contains the text. It's just confusing me and i can't figure out why you're doing it. :unsure:
I realized some people might not be able to read the English in the images, so I write it in text for translation purposes. Probably pointless, but excluding others, even unintentionally, kind of bugs me.

Edit: This will likely prove too taxing when I post many images, so It's more of a "why not" thing for now. I also use an inline spoiler to mitigate the distraction for those who do read English.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I realized some people might not be able to read the English in the images, so I write it in text for translation purposes. Probably pointless, but excluding others, even unintentionally, kind of bugs me.

Edit: This will likely prove too taxing when I post many images, so It's more of a "why not" thing for now. I also use an inline spoiler to mitigate the distraction for those who do read English.
Ok, that makes sense now that i think about it, they can copy paste it into a translator. Not a bad idea.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Patillaverde01

Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone, i've been playing version 0.32 for a while and I finally finished it. I wanted to play version 0.35 now so I redownloaded the whole game and placed my old "saves" folder in the new "game" folder but it's not working, giving me lots of errors and not loading my game.

What can I do to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes