Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I promised myself that I won't get hyped up and just chill and I spectacularly failed. Spent the last 5 minutes just staring at the official preview image and theorycrafting shite in my head. Kurwa Peklo. :HideThePain:
Well, this is the curse of becoming part of the Lessons in Love fandom. No matter the update, people will always theorize a lot of things and become anxious for the update Hahaha.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, it wouldn't be so bad waiting these last few days if i had another game to play but ffs, christmas means none of them are updating... Just the usual complete junk releases we get every day, games so bad they shouldn't exist, so bad you can instantly tell they're complete junk just by looking at them.

xiv001

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone tell me what is the right order of events on rin so i won't betray her and is that even possible? If it is I have done 3 playthrough i don't know which is the right one tho...

My 1st one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Rin - Don't try to steal her (chika)
Sensei - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

Events: Side event > A castle for everyone > Scientific research > A dog that doesn't do math > Cafe mocha Rin
What I did is on side event of chika I kiss her and here I didn't even do schadenfreude.. is the kiss the problem here?

My 2nd one is literally all the same to the 1st one this time I just also did the schadenfreude before doing cafe mocha and the result is same to the 1st.
Sensei Mind - Yeah... it might be a little too late for that.

My 3rd one this is the result in cafe mocha...
Sensei Mind - I don't think I've looked at Chika any differently than the others?

Events:
What i did this time is not doing the chika Side Event and just play the cafe mocha thats why the result in this 3rd one is different than the first two? and yeah of course no side event of chika means no schadenfreude

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Can someone tell me what is the right order of events on rin so i won't betray her and is that even possible? If it is I have done 3 playthrough i don't know which is the right one tho...

Events: Side event > A castle for everyone > Scientific research > A dog that doesn't do math > Cafe mocha Rin
What I did is on side event of chika I kiss her and here I didn't even do schadenfreude.. is the kiss the problem here?

My 2nd one is literally all the same to the 1st one this time I just also did the schadenfreude before doing cafe mocha and the result is same to the 1st.

Sensei Mind - I don't think I've looked at Chika any differently than the others?

Events:
What i did this time is not doing the chika Side Event and just play the cafe mocha thats why the result in this 3rd one is different than the first two? and yeah of course no side event of chika means no schadenfreude
Not Cafe Mocha, it's the beach event, don't do schadenfreud until Rin confesses to Chika in the beach event.

Reactions: xiv001 and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Events:
Don't do Chika's 'Schadenfreude' Event, until after the Beach Vacation, and you'll be fine. Honestly, you probably don't need to do more than Chika's 'A Castle for Everyone' Event until after the Beach Vacation.

Kissing Chika won't actually make you a Bad Homie.

Btw, Rin's 'Cafe Mocha' Event was removed around 10 updates ago and replaced with a 'Window of the Waking Mind'. Might want to get the new reworked version.

Last edited:
Reactions: xiv001

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You know, it wouldn't be so bad waiting these last few days if i had another game to play but ffs, christmas means none of them are updating... Just the usual complete junk releases we get every day, games so bad they shouldn't exist, so bad you can instantly tell they're complete junk just by looking at them.
And most of the games that are updating are just getting half-assed "christmas specials," that are just non-canon fanservice.

Glad there's a 40K RPG to tide me over for the next week.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And most of the games that are updating are just getting half-assed "christmas specials," that are just non-canon fanservice.

Glad there's a 40K RPG to tide me over for the next week.
Exactly, and i'd kill for a proper sequel to Dawn of War but GWS won't let me have nice things so i'm left with boredom and weak distractions... so lame.

Reactions: Mythrs

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that Ami in the middle with that look give some evil vibes, taking the last preview of her with the light and shadow sides looks like Ami may be trully bad. Psycho Ami time.

Also Noriko looks like is following the shonen path but with 0 power ups, the poor girl is being beaten up every single update xdd

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
It's easier if you just put the thread all the way on the left of your tab. As soon as I forget it I'm usually good for a couple of days until my eyes slide back to the left of the tab bar.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's easier if you just put the thread all the way on the left of your tab. As soon as I forget it I'm usually good for a couple of days until my eyes slide back to the left of the tab bar.
Wouldn't work for me, this thread stands as my main gateway to the website, it's from here i get my notifications and head elsewhere. I regularly update the link by clicking the post digits in the top right corner for whatever the latest post is, takes me like 3 clicks, it's completely ingrained habit now, been this way for over a year.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Damn that Ami in the middle with that look give some evil vibes, taking the last preview of her with the light and shadow sides looks like Ami may be trully bad. Psycho Ami time.

Also Noriko looks like is following the shonen path but with 0 power ups, the poor girl is being beaten up every single update xdd
At this point, Psycho Ami might just be short haired Ami. A mental break leading to her ripping her hair out or something.

There's got to be a reason she looked like Red Miku in the previews.

chronox42

May 1, 2020
The first time I played through 0.35, the latest update, I did it the night after receiving multiple vaccines. I was in a surreal fever-dream state through the entire night: sore muscles, fuzzy thoughts, headache that feels like pumice looks.

Since it seemed likely to be a reset update, I decided to read LiL, thinking my condition might help to put me in Akira's head. It worked pretty damn well. It felt deeply immersive to be physically dissociating while I viewed the perspective of a man losing his grip on mind and reality.

A memorable moment was the end of the reset puzzle, when we're given our final prompt before escape. Akira can choose to leave the room, or to "Stay here forever". After everything I had read, and with that music on, the latter option had an unbelievably magnetic draw.

I have never been so tempted to take an out. Even reading it again later, that moment feels like a real ending. The story could terminate right there, with Akira an inch away from the rest of his journey, and I somehow would not be dissatisfied.

Beyond my understanding, part of my mind wants to set the story down right there and walk away forever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notwithstanding all that, I am thoroughly psyched for the next update.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My hope is that both akira and maya are ok, if not I have otoha's card to keep me company for a while...
I wanted that too buddy, but I wouldn't put much hope in them being okay based on the pictures Akira is back to his broken self and Maya we didn't even get a picture of her so we just have to wait for the worst and hope not be so bad.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I wanted that too buddy, but I wouldn't put much hope in them being okay based on the pictures Akira is back to his broken self and Maya we didn't even get a picture of her so we just have to wait for the worst and hope not be so bad.
I shall play the update the moment it comes out and then raise my pitchfork no matter the outcome lol

Reactions: JackZero
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes