Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You think Sel is going to bait people into thinking Maya is actually gone for the entire event chain just to have her show back up in the last two events? Just so Akira can know what a world without Maya would be like for a little bit. Being a Christmas event chain, I just have a feeling he's going to "It's a Wonderful Life" it.
Stop making me hope for something that would be beautiful that probably won't happen :(

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mayamaster...? :unsure:
Yeah, Maya has had a Lust Name for a long time now. If you mess with the Lust Name, you'll find out that AmIOkay Maya uses it in the 'Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock' Happy Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, had too.
AmIOkay Maya also uses Ami's Lust Name, I'm pretty sure.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
One question, does anyone have any games similar to lessons in love? I've already finished the ones I had
from what I understand the denpa genre is really hard to find exact alternatives to one another, especially something like lil it's almost impossible to find one, you might want to try your luck with a jp vn though

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
from what I understand the denpa genre is really hard to find exact alternatives to one another, especially something like lil it's almost impossible to find one, you might want to try your luck with a jp vn though
Well, I'll go back to looking for something that reaches at least 40% of joy and depression that lessons in love brings me

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One question, does anyone have any games similar to lessons in love? I've already finished the ones I had
Hm, if you like the darkness in this game and don't mind RPGM, I recommend the Black Souls series. It is far more ruthless, but there's a bunch of girls, and a bunch of despair, and you're more or less a Zombie version of Sensei, except more insane.

Also, I guess The "Maya" can be either Little Red Riding Hood or Alice from Alice in Wonderland, depending on how you see Maya. The Art and Setting is vastly different though.

Also, just some other games I've enjoyed:
Ren'py:
  • Dissonance
  • Secrets of Sorcery
  • Crimson High
  • Hero Party Must Fall
  • Sexbot
  • Black Heart Hotel (dark)
  • Four Elements Trainer
  • Rick and Morty Another Way Home (Ren'py version)
Rpgm:
  • Black Souls (dark)
  • Black Souls II (dark)
  • Red Riding Woods (it's not as good as Black Souls, but gives some dark background info on a character)
  • Ouroboros (Interesting)
  • The Last Sovereign (Lost interest, but it's fine)
All that comes to mind atm.
'Dissonance' is probably the only game that I'd consider possibly living up to 'Lessons in Love', eventually. However, it's more or less just started.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Hm, if you like the darkness in this game and don't mind RPGM, I recommend the Black Souls series. It is far more ruthless, but there's a bunch of girls, and a bunch of despair, and you're more or less a Zombie version of Sensei, except more insane.

Also, I guess The "Maya" can be either Little Red Riding Hood or Alice from Alice in Wonderland, depending on how you see Maya. The Art and Setting is vastly different though.
It looks quite interesting and I'll look into it more.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
'Dissonance' is probably the only game that I'd consider possibly living up to 'Lessons in Love', eventually. However, it's more or less just started.
I've already played it, it has good potential, shame it's still in 0.7, if it released updates at the same level as Lessons in Love it would be more talked about and popular.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A question when someone is using the guide mod and updates to the next version, does the old save work? If not, could someone for the love of God who the person believes in give me a shout out for 0.35?

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
A question when someone is using the guide mod and updates to the next version, does the old save work? If not, could someone for the love of God who the person believes in give me a shout out for 0.35?
I think the saves work no matter the version as sel uses the same version of renpy for all releases, i've been playing since march of this year and every single time the saves just work and this is with the guide mod applied

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think the saves work no matter the version as sel uses the same version of renpy for all releases, i've been playing since march of this year and every single time the saves just work and this is with the guide mod applied
I hope it works so I don't lose my save, it would be hell on earth to have to do it all over again.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes