joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I really just wish there was a way to re-name akira games that don't let me rename the mc kills my immersion honestly I don't know how I managed to pull through with this game

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Man, you folks be messing with my head changing avatars all the time, don't realise who i'm reading for a while every time.
I just kind of felt like going green for a bit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Year, New Avatar.

Maybe I'll go back to my original one day, albeit, that one probably freaked people out a bit.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really just wish there was a way to re-name akira games that don't let me rename the mc kills my immersion honestly I don't know how I managed to pull through with this game
Well, it's not perfect cause it won't touch the images or any example of only part of his name, but you can use the URM to replace names as well as entire words or phrases, i use it to replace the word coffee in any game that uses the word waaaaaaaaaay too often, like Crimson High, fuck that game goes on and on about fucking coffee sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh i should mention, i replace the word coffee with beer, it leads to some really funny dialogue, underage girl walks in, "can i get you a beer?" "Fuck, just woke up, need beer." "Just gonna go to that cafe and get a nice hot cup of beer."

I used Tea at first, but beer ended up just too funny.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oh i should mention, i replace the word coffee with beer, it leads to some really funny dialogue, underage girl walks in, "can i get you a beer?" "Fuck, just woke up, need beer." "Just gonna go to that cafe and get a nice hot cup of beer."

Your Nodoka would be an alcoholic, lmao.

She'd be getting alcohol poisoning while facing Makoto during the Dormwars:

Actually, this reminded me of a song that reminds me of Nodoka: 'Caffeine' by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams. I guess she'd be Coco Adel in RWBY. Futaba can be Velvet. Fits well enough. Bunny Girl Futaba.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
meanwhile I always name characters with the stupidest shit possible to break every piece of immersion if the choice is given :ROFLMAO:; my chaotic energy needs to go somewhere!

My second run of the game I use casual cursing for most lust names, so I can have Ayane saying things like "Ooooh you're horny aren't you you little fuck?" seductively.

• Haha

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
On the weekends you can change lustnames on the laptop.
I know, I'm asking to get around that but thanks anyways
You can probably use URM:
If you want to change lust names as well. Just type in "master" in the variables search bar, then change the master name.

For example:
I'll try it out thanks

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

That 27 hour lecture on different types of beer bean must've been a riot.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Having just done puzzle 6 with the help of a guide I gotta ask, how tf does anyone do these puzzles without one?? :ROFLMAO:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I guess that the person Makoto mentiones in her SMS (one of us is dead) seems to be refering to Maya or Ami, if we look at Kaori's and Nao-chan's crime scene.
Besides, i got a feeling that the shampoo bottle from "Times New Roman", was show elsewhere before.
The imported model/texture seemed familiar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes