Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A mix of things I think.

Assumption that Nozomu was a teacher like Sekai and Sensei (don't recall that being said), that he cheated on Sekai with Sara, was Sara's boyfriend/teacher, and the fact that HOPE seemed to be implied to be the first god which a Narrator called Nozomu, and it seems like HOPE and Yasu are fucking with Sana in particular. There's also how a HOPE-like creature could be interpretated as having fucked Sana's "whore mother" as it called her, since it claimed to have tasted her fluids, etc.

I think people also conflated "Papa" from the UDH stuff with Nozomu, and there's some "do what Papa says" stuff, that sounds cultish.

Overall: It's a reasonable theory, but there's not really anything that supports it yet, as far as I can tell or remember. Not to say, that the likes of Rin, Sana, and Nodoka won't turn out to be related to Sensei.
I understood. It's an interesting theory but like you said there isn't much in the game yet that can support this theory.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I must've missed this stuff about Makoto saying "one of us is dead". Where does it happen? is it a text message? how the fuck did i miss it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I must've missed this stuff about Makoto saying "one of us is dead". Where does it happen? is it a text message? how the fuck did i miss it
It's a text message you get from Makoto after talking to Maya in the hallway last update. Right before the Reset and stuff really hits.

The most interesting part to me, is that she mentions a "False Moon":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming the Moons are related to the gods, this could mean there's a false god at play, which is... well, interesting.

Virtually everything in those texts from Makoto are quite important I think. Going blind in one eye, false moon, one of us is dead, Rin is presumably masturbating near her, etc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
+1. Not a fan.
It's all 'floaty' and soft and the crisp connection between sections is gone, i fuckin hate websites updating to this stupid modern web style, appearance over usability, fashion over form, call me an old fart but i liked it when website design was hard and rigid.

Reactions: FireCazador

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
Ah, i looked before posting and didn't notice it but there is a style chooser, set it to what you see there to return to the good UI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeSkel15

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I understand, but how did this theory come about?
While not mentioned by name, I'm 99% certain purple hat guy is Akira's brother. And since Nozomu shares a name with one of the gods, I do expect he's HOPE or the Callous God. We've seen Akira mourn Sekai, but we've never heard him talk about his brother at all. Why? Well, we've seen purple hat guy rape Maya, which seems like something the Callous God would want. Seems really in character for him to have sex with girls with no interest in the consequences. Like maybe leaving Sara with two kids. Doing the same with Chika's mom.

Noriko tells us Maya did something that caused Akira to disappear. Something to keep him to herself. What if Maya wanted Sekai gone? Sekai clearly doesn't seem to like Maya much either, but why? Did Maya tell Sekai what Akira's brother had been doing behind her back? Maybe that's why she crashed the car and killed them both. Maybe that's why the Callous God tortures different versions of Maya.

Maybe he didn't start torturing Akira after the resets started. Maybe he always has. Maybe he's always gotten a kick out of making Akira suffer. Maybe that's why Akira jumped through the window and cut his hands? To escape his brother.

Lot of maybes, no hard evidence. But something in my gut tells me Nozomu was a really bad dude. Someone Akira doesn't want to be, but almost was. And if we're not careful, might still be.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
While not mentioned by name, I'm 99% certain purple hat guy is Akira's brother. And since Nozomu shares a name with one of the gods, I do expect he's HOPE or the Callous God. We've seen Akira mourn Sekai, but we've never heard him talk about his brother at all. Why? Well, we've seen purple hat guy rape Maya, which seems like something the Callous God would want. Seems really in character for him to have sex with girls with no interest in the consequences. Like maybe leaving Sara with two kids. Doing the same with Chika's mom.

Noriko tells us Maya did something that caused Akira to disappear. Something to keep him to herself. What if Maya wanted Sekai gone? Sekai clearly doesn't seem to like Maya much either, but why? Did Maya tell Sekai what Akira's brother had been doing behind her back? Maybe that's why she crashed the car and killed them both. Maybe that's why the Callous God tortures different versions of Maya.

Maybe he didn't start torturing Akira after the resets started. Maybe he always has. Maybe he's always gotten a kick out of making Akira suffer. Maybe that's why Akira jumped through the window and cut his hands? To escape his brother.

Lot of maybes, no hard evidence. But something in my gut tells me Nozomu was a really bad dude. Someone Akira doesn't want to be, but almost was. And if we're not careful, might still be.
Sekai was already dead before Maya appeared. Akira only started tutoring after Sekai's death and Noriko was being tutored before Maya appeared.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
Sekai was already dead before Maya appeared. Akira only started tutoring after Sekai's death and Noriko was being tutored before Maya appeared.
I knew Noriko was being tutored before Maya, but I did not recall Sekai being dead before Akira started tutoring. Then again, it is a very long game that I've only played twice over the last two years. lol In any case, I'm very excited for the update and hope we get at least one question answered.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What agony from hell, just imagining something like that happening to Maya gave me anguish in my chest, even more so knowing that it could have happened since she and Akira got along well because they were both broken. But I think it wasn't Akira's brother since by the time Akira met Maya, Nozomu was already dead.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Finally, the last one сharacter card with new design. Sana 4CH. That's all. And before the release of the update

View attachment 3216616

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear in addition to Rin and Chika, the new Sana model confuses me quite a bit too. It almost feels like I was looking at her deceased brother instead of her for some reason.

Like, I've never confused Miku with a 10-yr boy for a single frame ever; but I suppose this Sana in my book looks enough similar to those anime trap characters and fucks my brain with my own backward reversed psychology.

Or I guess that explains her big ass dick then

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes