Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story needs new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this story alive

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story need new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this stlry alive
It's good that you have people to share this game with, if I recommended this to my friends I would probably be admitted to the hospital forever :)

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Jun 20, 2023
It's good that you have people to share this game with, if I recommended this to my friends I would probably be admitted to the hospital forever :)
Maybe in 10 or 20 years this game will turn from hidden gem and treasure to a very popular story that many people will take inspiration from, eh? Then we will have a very proud bragging rights that we will flaunt and talk about "muh good old days before rework". God knows I already annoy some of my friends with making them play this game. I intend to share this story with every close person or friend I can trust, so one day I will be like "Back in my day I had to wait every month and before that every 2 weeks for an update". Life can be a dream

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I just now realised something. Pretty much most of the remaining commentators here are either "old guard" or people who followed this game for a very long time, but did not participate in the discussion until now. Even some "old guard" members that I used to see around here maybe 1-2 years ago don't participate anymore. This thread and more importantly this story needs new blood and followers in my opinion. I have a few ideas on that front and I am 80% sure that I can recommend this game to about 40 people I know without them thinking I am insane. Gonna do just that. Will return to this comment half a year later if I dont wind up in jail(playing games like this legit can get you in jail and security servises will actually get your ass if they find out). Gonna recommend it to my future brothers in arms as well if I find them trustworthy. Do your part in keeping this story alive
Well hey, I'm a pretty new commenter! Discovered the game a couple months ago and am completely hooked. Tbh, between here and the official Discord server, this seemed like the better option. The people here on this thread seem pretty easygoing and super invested in the game, so it only made sense.

Yeah, I wish I had friends I could talk about this game with too, honestly. But as you said, it can be difficult.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Jun 20, 2023
Well hey, I'm a pretty new commenter! Discovered the game a couple months ago and am completely hooked. Tbh, between here and the official Discord server, this seemed like the better option. The people here on this thread seem pretty easygoing and super invested in the game, so it only made sense.

Yeah, I wish I had friends I could talk about this game with too, honestly. But as you said, it can be difficult.
Glad that you found this game then, especially if its been only a couple months ago. Ever since the unofficial sanctions took effect this thread have been a little secluded island away from general public. One day this will change I am sure of it, until then and even after that, happy to have you here

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I have a different opinion here.
I don't think it's about Akira abusing Maya, they are more like bound by the same experience.
I don't remember the exact event(s), but something was narrated that seems to tie to Maya:
"A girl being sexually abused by a distant relative" (PeekABoo event"?)

I think Akira and Maya had that abuse stuff in common, that's why they bonded and fell for each other, dispite the age gap.
Maya even states that they are both fucked up, like mentally.
I don't disagree there, in fact it's a big part of my theory that both were abused by Nozomu (who might even be Maya's father) and bonded over that trauma. However that still wouldn't change that Akira groomed and sexually abused her, even if from her perspective it was consentual.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
With the ending talks going on I was thinking I am somewhat disappointed that there will be no harem endings. Don't get me wrong, I very much look forward to Maya, Niki, and other purity routes but I hope there are some throuple/group endings. I could see a Io/Uta ending.

Do you think there will be purity routes that include more that one girl?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

Just don't ask us for a save or how to solve a puzzle lest you bring down the wrath of Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
All this talks of Osako insecurity, all of her reassurences that she is 100% lesbian, all the small spots of jealously, Wakana refusal to betray her trust or consider "free" relationship, Osako asking Akira not to go after Wakana and telling to him that she fears the scenario were Wakana leaves her for someone. All of that, just for her to be one who cracks first. Such amusing irony. Now I have unreasonable and self made hype that things will turn out that way
This is how insecurities work: if you are so afraid of being left alone, you might consider adultery as a backup plan. IMO it does not work so, because expecting a person you are in adultery with to be a backup exclusive partner is an absrurd. I think it is quite common nevertheless, because people with Osako level of insecurity/codependency are not entirely sane.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Just don't ask us for a save or how to solve a puzzle lest you bring down the wrath of Bingoogus
Couldn’t be me lol. With the puzzles I usually look at the script if I’m super stumped. And with the saves I always keep backups just in case of DRM shenanigans.

Save scavengers are a pretty annoying problem in other forums too, so I get it trust me. :ROFLMAO:

95vengeancef

Dec 16, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 1, in script
    init 1 python:
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 113, in <module>
    getContacts()
  File "game/Phone.rpy", line 54, in getContacts
    Contact("ami", "Ami", "Arakawa", ami_custom_name, Color("#ff4dd2"), ami_love, ami_lust,  True, christmas7),
NameError: global name 'ami_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    getContacts()
    Contact("ami", "Ami", "Arakawa", ami_custom_name, Color("#ff4dd2"), ami_love, ami_lust,  True, christmas7),

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Hug Simulator 0.36.0
Fri Jan 26 11:55:45 2024
hi guy, Has anyone seen this error? could you tell me how to fix it?

95vengeancef

Dec 16, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    init 1 python:
    getContacts()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init 1 python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    getContacts()

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Hug Simulator 0.36.0
Fri Jan 26 11:55:45 2024
hi guy, Has anyone seen this error? could you tell me how to fix it?
I found the initial reason. It's called <script. rpy> 's file was somehow cleared, resulting in a“Global name' ami' is not defined” error. But I still don't know why it was emptied.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Regarding the "What you need to survive a reset" stuff (Aka becoming a member of the RAS (Rooftop Apocalypse Squad))"

Theories are condensing towards, that Akira has to impregnate girls, and other things, to make girls "survive" a reset.
That seems to be true, regarding at least Ayane and maybe Maya, but with Makoto i'm not so sure.

Akira might have had unsafe sex with Maya offscreen before game start (might be where all Maya alterations come from like Moyo).
Iirc he came inside Ayane on several occasions (ingame), hence her pregnancy.
Makoto is special, because, as far as i remember thoughout all "visit dorm"/"call over" events, he never cums inside her.
With one excaption being "The White Oak Door", where Makoto semi rapes Akira.

Though, "The White Oak Door" is an optional event. Meaning, it's missable.
The last update (.36?) even had a branch, checking (pseudocode) whiteoakdoor == true, which would lead to two different sentences by a narrator like:
"blah blah, and she already raped someone once" - whiteoakdoor == true, and
"blah blah, but she never raped someone" - whiteoakdoor == false

As i said sometime before, maybe Akira and Makoto had unsafe sex somewhere offscreen.
But regarding the flag, at least it isn't tied to "The White Oak door".
Sel seems to emphasise it's not related to "The White Oak door", or even never happened.

So unless Akira and Makoto did something offscreen, pregnancy seems to be off the list.
With "List" being interesting.
I think it was during chp1?, we had a corkboard with checkmarks.
One checkmark (afair) was for "bad uncle".
Maybe those checkmarks are related to who makes it to the rooftop?

/e
Or maybe there are no prerequisites to make it to the roof. Or there are but in the end a "God/god" has the last saying.
Maybe the "Gods/gods" ultimatley decide who makes it to the roof (survives resets), in some kind of twisted game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Apollo259
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes