DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'll be very surprised if he's not dead at the very end. Consider the following: we will have the purity routes for every girl just to lead to the so called "one true ending". What can this entail exactly? A Harem ending is absolutely discarded... it can't be either an ending with his "one true love", that's what the purity routes are for (unless Selebus reeeally wants to play favorites here), if he can't have all the girls he won't get any.

So, we are left with: a) a straight bad ending (where he's dead, a slave for eternity or whatever you want to imagine); or b) bittersweet endings, like the girls breaking the cycle and being able to finally move on from him. The question is, can some of them really do that if he's still around? I doubt it. Also, him being alone forever wouldn't make sense either. Therefore, he needs to go. Sorry, it's not like I'm trying to get you worried over your other favorite character... really, I'm a nice guy... unlike that hexadecimal bastard. But imo his chances of surviving are very slim. I think his passing would force the girls to either move forward or get stuck in their grievings, I can see a few trying to wish him back at the end (Maya among them).

Or maybe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also the possibility that Sensei sacrifices all the girls, or someone else does it for him.

The whole "get affection points with the girls, then offer them up, and everything will be okay" thing has been foreshadowed for awhile:
Since the Trinity p2 Happy Event.

Even if Sensei decides not to try this, most of these girls would probably sacrifice the others if it meant getting what they wanted.

Not to say sacrificing or tributing others would actually get them what they want.

I'm kind of hoping the Purity Routes aren't the equivalent of "This is the life you could have had with them, now murder them, if you want to live" or something. Paper City on steroids.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'll be very surprised if he's not dead at the very end. Consider the following: we will have the purity routes for every girl just to lead to the so called "one true ending". What can this entail exactly? A Harem ending is absolutely discarded... it can't be either an ending with his "one true love", that's what the purity routes are for (unless Selebus reeeally wants to play favorites here), if he can't have all the girls he won't get any.

So, we are left with: a) a straight bad ending (where he's dead, a slave for eternity or whatever you want to imagine); or b) bittersweet endings, like the girls breaking the cycle and being able to finally move on from him. The question is, can some of them really do that if he's still around? I doubt it. Also, him being alone forever wouldn't make sense either. Therefore, he needs to go. Sorry, it's not like I'm trying to get you worried over your other favorite character... really, I'm a nice guy... unlike that hexadecimal bastard. But imo his chances of surviving are very slim. I think his passing would force the girls to either move forward or get stuck in their grievings, I can see a few trying to wish him back at the end (Maya among them).

Or maybe...
There will still be many more years that Akira will spend with the girls and they have only been together with him for about 3 years and there are several of them who are surfing after being without him for 2 months, imagine with him having even more development with them? honestly, I can't see a way for them to be happy without him, literally Uta said that Io would have totally freaked out if she hadn't increased the dose of her medicine and even then you could see her worried and breaking into Akira's house just to go Even him, so yes, there are several girls who, for me, don't have much of a chance of moving forward if Akira dies or disappears.

And involving Akira's death and whether Maya would kill herself...........I accept this if it shows them retelling themselves and having a little peace, because that's all I want most, these two have already suffered too much and if death is the only place they can be genuinely happy I'll be fine with that.
It is entirely possible that he's already dead and this is his purgatory.
From what I remember, reading quite old messages here on the website, every time someone said this theory, Selly laughed and made fun of the person, so this is definitely off my list of theories.
this seems likely due to how Makoto was acting during 4th xmas
What made me angry with Makoto is that she thinks that leaving Akira the way he is until the reset time will solve everything there, but this idiot doesn't know that if Akira continues like this until the reset he will allow himself to be erased because he has no will to live and he still doesn't have that will but now he's walking but he still doesn't have that will to live.

So it's quite worrying what the next reset will be like, as its difficulty varies depending on Akira's psychological situation and as we can see it's not good, it was already bad but now it's 5 times worse.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
There will still be many more years that Akira will spend with the girls and they have only been together with him for about 3 years and there are several of them who are surfing after being without him for 2 months, imagine with him having even more development with them? honestly, I can't see a way for them to be happy without him, literally Uta said that Io would have totally freaked out if she hadn't increased the dose of her medicine and even then you could see her worried and breaking into Akira's house just to go Even him, so yes, there are several girls who, for me, don't have much of a chance of moving forward if Akira dies or disappears.

And involving Akira's death and whether Maya would kill herself...........I accept this if it shows them retelling themselves and having a little peace, because that's all I want most, these two have already suffered too much and if death is the only place they can be genuinely happy I'll be fine with that.

From what I remember, reading quite old messages here on the website, every time someone said this theory, Selly laughed and made fun of the person, so this is definitely off my list of theories.
yeah i agree with you on this. really the only way that this could be wrong is if they get reset just like maya did which is only after they have been aware of multiple loops, but i dont think that is gonna happen.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
What made me angry with Makoto is that she thinks that leaving Akira the way he is until the reset time will solve everything there, but this idiot doesn't know that if Akira continues like this until the reset he will allow himself to be erased because he has no will to live and he still doesn't have that will but now he's walking but he still doesn't have that will to live.

So it's quite worrying what the next reset will be like, as its difficulty varies depending on Akira's psychological situation and as we can see it's not good, it was already bad but now it's 5 times worse.
same here. The only reason im maybe letting her off easy with it is if no one told her what happens if someone doesnt make it to the rooftop in time. Still dont like that she wanted to wait so she could be higher on the totem pole of akiras harem. honestly i hope it backfires on her badly. it would be great if before akira returns to working, one of the gods shows this exact conversation to akira. i do however hope that she grows in this reset to much better understand everything and maybe get a better charater development.

turns out you have to put in every known digit of pi in reverse to access one of the terminals and then find some random ass quote from somewhere in the middle of the story to get the first task done XD

if we get lucky we might have to open the actual terminal like how that one person did it on discord lamo

Last edited:

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
With all the talk about Maya Prime...
What if Maya Prime, who existed for thousands if loops, is not THE Maya Prime? What if the real Maya Prime is the Maya who is HOPE's prisoner in the sexual overstimulation torture device? Or the Maya who was crucified? Or any of the Other Mayas we were shown in the numerous Happy Events other than Long Maya, "Youdidit" Maya and Moyo. Just something to think about.
This is actually what I've been banking on for a while. In fact I'm gonna take it a step further and say that all of this (everything we've seen so far) has happened before and it will all happen again, there is a greater loop and everything that is "different" is only so from the PoV of a Maya who gets reset each time. I believe this is what Ima means when they said how Akira will think that his actions are going to amount to anything but that will never happen.

As for the whole ending stuff, I think at the end of the Dark route we will have a consequential choice which will lead to either the Purity routes or the True End, which will only be unlocked after we finish the routes. Imo it will be about Akira accepting his life however it ended and Maya realizing that she has to let go of him and move on.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In theory, this version of Sensei being erased might even benefit Makoto.

Considering that, like Maya Prime, Ayane and Makoto can make it to the roof, then even if Sensei doesn't, they could probably just seduce the next version of him. New Sensei probably wouldn't remember Maya Prime, and presumably the rest of the class would be reset as well, getting rid of the harem.

Then they'd just have each other to worry about, and well, Makoto's likely already thought this far ahead hence the whole betrayal stuff:

Ayane has probably realized this as well, but doesn't want to admit it. It was implied quite a bit that she wanted to take Maya's place throughout Chapter 3:
And for all we know, she may have played a part in what happened to Maya Prime.

Unlike Makoto though, I don't think Ayane would be able to handle Current Sensei being reset. Just finding out Current Sensei didn't remember her before Chapter 1, made her consider mental suicide:

Kind of sucks that only straight monoamorous girls have apparently got to the rooftop so far. A "there can only be one" outcome seems inevitable.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023

Considering that, like Maya Prime, Ayane and Makoto can make it to the roof, then even if Sensei doesn't, they could probably just seduce the next version of him. New Sensei probably wouldn't remember Maya Prime, and presumably the rest of the class would be reset as well, getting rid of the harem.

Then they'd just have each other to worry about, and well, Makoto's likely already thought this far ahead hence the whole betrayal stuff:

Ayane has probably realized this as well, but doesn't want to admit it. It was implied quite a bit that she wanted to take Maya's place throughout Chapter 3:

Unlike Makoto though, I don't think Ayane would be able to handle Current Sensei being reset. Just finding out Current Sensei didn't remember her before Chapter 1, made her consider mental suicide:

Kind of sucks that only straight monoamorous girls have apparently got to the rooftop so far. A "there can only be one" outcome seems inevitable.
Lessons in Love Battle Royale

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023

All this reminds me of how Ayane is actually placed right where Judas is placed in the Last Supper CG, I wouldn't be surprised if it's setting up some sort of betrayal.

Also interesting to note how Maya is in the same place as "John" who some people think is actually Mary Magdalene, which reminds me of this particular narration from Everything is Connected where she is directly compared with her.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
There's also the possibility that Sensei sacrifices all the girls, or someone else does it for him.

The whole "get affection points with the girls, then offer them up, and everything will be okay" thing has been foreshadowed for awhile:
Since the Trinity p2 Happy Event.

Even if Sensei decides not to try this, most of these girls would probably sacrifice the others if it meant getting what they wanted.

Not to say sacrificing or tributing others would actually get them what they want.

I'm kind of hoping the Purity Routes aren't the equivalent of "This is the life you could have had with them, now murder them, if you want to live" or something. Paper City on steroids.
Since they got often misunderstood, maybe it meant literaly that, sacrificing affection points, while the prize being keeping said points for one of the girls of your choosing (leading to purity route).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Don't think so. Though it is fucked up, she seems to be loyal. I wonder to whom and for what she's supposed to sell Sensei. I can only see it for Sekai, and then Ami will feel empty and disappointed and will end her life.
personally i took it as manipulation rather then help. like yes she is helping but using the time to make sensei loose affection points with everyone but her in getting him to love only her. she also knew how to activate auto pilot or at least what auto pilot was. while she does love sensei she only wants him to love her and no one else. she waits a long time (two months) and my guess is that she thinks that she has spent enough time to make it so sensei will only love her and she can have friends again. I probably am wrong to a certain extent but i also think that there is some truth of this. as for selling sensei i think that rather then selling sensei she will instead sell herself so to say and become Sekai seeing as that is what she has wanted in the fifth reset.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Since they got often misunderstood, maybe it meant literaly that, sacrificing affection points, while the prize being keeping said points for one of the girls of your choosing (leading to purity route).
That'd definitely be better than offering up the girls themselves, probably, and HOPE at least seems to feed off of happiness and lust (more or less affection):
So, I could see it.

Sacrificing the affection the girls have for Sensei, could be a better alternative.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes