Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Don't remember which event it was, but there was something along the lines of "The ones who say that they can be trusted are the ones you should never trust", cant check the game right now while at work, so I will edit this after I find corresponding event. Pareidolla did say that Akira can trust him many times as well as saying that he is on Akira side. Make of that what you will. Personally I though and still think that the Concerned God will play the most major rule in Sensei life both for good and bad. Maybe even actually force Akira stop being self deprecating little bitch that he is. So far I consider myself as Concerned most loyal soldier. Concerned God FTW.
I can see that. Like I said, he will do good, just will probably use bad methods to get the good result. Basically he might use Sensei to manipulate someone into doing something bad to achieve a good result(like using kirin to steal something important from otoha and then making her go to sensei to get it back, bringing her closer. Then when the time comes to 'take something that doesn't belong to you' he takes otohas virginity. After that he gives otoha back the item, explaining that he found it someplace. Granted I don't think he would be that strategic as he picked the world's horniest person to use that has more dick then brain sometimes but I could see something kinda similar happening).

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
ok so i just rewatched all of ch4(what we have of it) and i gotta hand it to ayane. She probably did not think of it herself but in the reset with yumi and co. she handed sensei a dup phone. basically if and when he gets back up and is free from ami, all he has to meet up with ayane and she will have another phone for him with all contacts working. if she were to kidnap sensei with someone else successfully she then just has to call someone like touka or tsubasa to get sensei to actual help. While i dont think ami is actually drugging him(could still be happening) i definitely think that she is manipulating him to what she wants him to be(someone who only loves her and will not care about anyone else.) also i personally think Makoto is definitely wrong in thinking that waiting it out will fix him. reason being is that if he gets sent to the end of the world, he will be reset next round due to having no reason to go forward. he will instead just let it play out until he is reset. if whatever he has to go through to get there wants to punish him, it would make him spend in infinite day with maya, making him chase her over and over only for her to be reset right infront of his eyes in the most horrible brutal ways possible. just so he has to do it over and over again(until ayane and makoto decide to give up on him, of course).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Don't remember which event it was, but there was something along the lines of "The ones who say that they can be trusted are the ones you should never trust", cant check the game right now while at work, so I will edit this after I find corresponding event. Pareidolla did say that Akira can trust him many times as well as saying that he is on Akira side. Make of that what you will. Personally I though and still think that the Concerned God will play the most major rule in Sensei life both for good and bad. Maybe even actually force Akira stop being self deprecating little bitch that he is. So far I consider myself as Concerned most loyal soldier. Concerned God FTW.
Tsuneyo mentions this in regards to Maya in the 'December 28, 2020 (Clay & Clockwork)' Chapter 3 Main Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironically, If it wasn't for Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya, how she wanted Sensei to be, and getting rid of Maya Prime, I wouldn't have been too surprised if they were related. Third god. Third love. Both tend to be Concerned, wanted to be trusted, etc.

Unless Maya Prime and Pareidolia used to be allies and something went wrong, resulting in Maya disliking gods, and Pareidolia disliking her. Or something.

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
Tsuneyo mentions this in regards to Maya in the 'December 28, 2020 (Clay & Clockwork)' Chapter 3 Main Event:

Ironically, If it wasn't for Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya, how she wanted Sensei to be, and getting rid of Maya Prime, I wouldn't have been too surprised if they were related. Third god. Third love. Both tend to be Concerned, wanted to be trusted, etc.

Unless Maya Prime and Pareidolia used to be allies and something went wrong, resulting in Maya disliking gods, and Pareidolia disliking her. Or something.
Also Maya "if you were to forced to pick a God, pick the least callous one" line from very early events as well. Hope is THE callous, Wire is calm and Pareidolia is Concerned. So by process of elimination Pareidolla would logically be the one Maya could be referring too. The fact that Himawari who seem to want what is good for Akira and Ayane is working with Pareidolia somewhat proves that Pareidolia is the least callous. We still dont know about Maya much(neither do any of her classmates), so her relation to Trinity and the World at large is unknown. Hopefully the reason why Trinity, Sekai(The World) dislikes Maya so much will be explained in this or next chapter

Reactions: Wardtnaci

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Also Maya "if you were to forced to pick a God, pick the least callous one" line from very early events as well. Hope is THE callous, Wire is calm and Pareidolia is Concerned. So by process of elimination Pareidolla would logically be the one Maya could be referring too. The fact that Himawari who seem to want what is good for Akira and Ayane is working with Pareidolia somewhat proves that Pareidolia is the least callous. We still dont know about Maya much(neither do any of her classmates), so her relation to Trinity and the World at large is unknown. Hopefully the reason why Trinity, Sekai(The World) dislikes Maya so much will be explained in this or next chapter
From what I remember, the person who said that phrase was Himawari transformed into Maya. So much so that the place where she takes Akira is the same place that Himawari appeared several times, which is that tree and according to Futaba's words, that tree is outside the barrier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I was wondering about that. My guess is that Maya was an anomaly. She was supposed to be reset along with everyone but for some reason it failed, making it so only Maya was left instead of Sensei. (I think what happened was Sensei gave Maya his ability to reset the world after sakai's death.) When this happened it put him on auto pilot and made him live those years without gaining memory(making him "loose" what he did). My guess is that auto pilot disengaged for a couple years due to a malfunction. At this time it sent Pareidolia away from Sensei in the winter, meaning that he was unable to communicate with sensei. Auto pilot then re-engaged and once it was summer again a couple (non loop)years later when Sensei was sleeping it disengaged once more due to Ami(seeing as she has the power to do this). On Maya's side of things she found Pareidolia who helped her come up with a plan. The other two gods so far ended up breaking Sensei which she no longer trusted. Pareidolias plan was surefire but came with a consequence- Maya would never be able to love Sensei again. He told her if she ever mentioned love to sensei without Pareidolia re entering sensei, then he would not be able to protect the ones she loves. Maya then over the thousands of resets that she went through not being able to get auto pilot off but gaining enough distance from Sensei while showing Ami to be a friend, was able to let Ami let her guard down and turn auto pilot off. Once that happend she waited and waited until she was sure Pareidolia was able to get to Sensei(which was the fifth reset.) Ami found out however and played dumb making Maya let her guard down enough. Ami knew that Pareidolia would get Sensei off of auto pilot if sensei had the will to live. Ami then found out that sensei loved Maya and really put two and two together. During the holloween party she or whatever god she was talking to artificially started a reset which is why Maya was unable to detect it. She hated the gods but trusted Pareidolia even if his methods were evil. She talked to Pareidolia one last time before getting ready to be reset. They had sex and then Pareidolia mocked her for not realizing that Ami found out. Until v0.37 which we have no idea on what's gonna happen so my prediction is that Pareidolia will wait until Ami goes to get out and a)take control of Sensei to get him out or b) he will wake sensei up by either scolding him awake or tell him that he has a new mission of sorts which is to get Maya prime back telling him that the chances are near impossible but not entirely impossible. I think option a is more likely due to this being the saddest chapter but in not the next reset but the one after or the one after that he will find Maya. The next reset would be the perfect place for Sensei to fully get his will back, while giving Pareidolia his main spotlight as well.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
From what I remember, the person who said that phrase was Himawari transformed into Maya. So much so that the place where she takes Akira is the same place that Himawari appeared several times, which is that tree and according to Futaba's words, that tree is outside the barrier.
Oh shit you got event name? Gotta rewatch.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Eh, based off how Pareidolia has acted in Chapter 4 so far, I wouldn't consider it the least Callous. Calling Maya Prime a bitch:
Mocking Sensei:
And implying if he doesn't straighten up, Pareidolia will take more from him:

A Narrator even seemed scared of Pareidolia, yet still seemed to go behind it's back, risking themself to warn Sensei that God is using him:
This Narrator may have even been The Shapeshifter, albeit it's not clear.

Meanwhile, the so called Callous god has casually healed Sensei just because it could:

Frankly, I've wondered it for awhile but perhaps Pareidolia has fucked up which god is which. Manipulated the perception of things. In other words: The Concerned god aka Pareidolia may actually be the Callous god, while The Callous god aka HOPE, Yasu's god, etc, is the true Concerned god.

That's a whole other can of worms that could change so much, though.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Eh, based off how Pareidolia has acted in Chapter 4 so far, I wouldn't consider it the least Callous. Calling Maya Prime a bitch:
Mocking Sensei:

A Narrator even seemed scared of Pareidolia, yet still seemed to go behind it's back, risking themself to warn Sensei that God is using him:

Meanwhile, the so called Callous god has casually healed Sensei just because it could:

Frankly, I've wondered it for awhile but perhaps Pareidolia has fucked up which god is which. Manipulated the perception of things. In other words: The Concerned god aka Pareidolia may actually be the Callous god, while The Callous god aka HOPE, Yasu's god, etc, is the true Concerned god.

Now that you brought up the subject, Pareidolia in the short time he appeared showed himself to be quite insensitive towards Akira and Maya while Hope, even though he was disappointed with Akira, he didn't punish him, Hope just abandoned him and didn't punish him. And there's another thing, Hope was even preparing Sana for Akira so he could take what doesn't belong to him and help Akira.

How many things could we have thought were Hoper speaking insensitively and were actually Paredolia? so much so that Paredolia revealed that he can keep changing the dialogues and the ways he speaks, so there is a high chance that we are being deceived as to which god has his titles and which one is really on Akira's side.

And another thing is that Yasu always mentions that Hopper wants to help Akira and even in the scene that shows that Hopper is getting stressed with Akira he doesn't do anything to punish him, Hopper always had a chance to punish Akira for not do what he asks and still didn't do anything.

And another one on Halloween who controlled Akira to abuse Molly and controlled him to force Yumi was Wire/USER 2 since it was in his city and doing this resulted in even more trauma for Akira and seeing that it wasn't Hopper who did it This is very strange since from "his" dialogues he is the one who would have the courage to do this and from what I remember it could be wrong but I think that Hopper spo controlled Akira only once.

So if Hopper is really on Akira's side it will be a good plot twist and if so I apologize for the thousands of swear words I hurled at Hopper.

Thanks DesKel, you gave me something to review the events of the game and a very important theory to think about :)

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Now that you brought up the subject, Pareidolia in the short time he appeared showed himself to be quite insensitive towards Akira and Maya while Hope, even though he was disappointed with Akira, he didn't punish him, Hope just abandoned him and didn't punish him. And there's another thing, Hope was even preparing Sana for Akira so he could take what doesn't belong to him and help Akira.

How many things could we have thought were Hoper speaking insensitively and were actually Paredolia? so much so that Paredolia revealed that he can keep changing the dialogues and the ways he speaks, so there is a high chance that we are being deceived as to which god has his titles and which one is really on Akira's side.

And another thing is that Yasu always mentions that Hopper wants to help Akira and even in the scene that shows that Hopper is getting stressed with Akira he doesn't do anything to punish him, Hopper always had a chance to punish Akira for not do what he asks and still didn't do anything.

And another one on Halloween who controlled Akira to abuse Molly and controlled him to force Yumi was Wire/USER 2 since it was in his city and doing this resulted in even more trauma for Akira and seeing that it wasn't Hopper who did it This is very strange since from "his" dialogues he is the one who would have the courage to do this and from what I remember it could be wrong but I think that Hopper spo controlled Akira only once.

So if Hopper is really on Akira's side it will be a good plot twist and if so I apologize for the thousands of swear words I hurled at Hopper.

Thanks DesKel, you gave me something to review the events of the game and a very important theory to think about :)
Mocking Sensei:

Personally I think it's Pareidolia getting his stress out, seeing as he had to apparently wait much much much longer then Maya. Tbh if I was waiting for trillions of "years or resets" and I heard someone complaining about a measly 20 thousand or so id also be kinda snappy with them. He literally got to us only to find out that we are broken. Also, he gave us actual time to grieve rather than just saying "boom" and healing you. I think that they all can do certain things at certain times. I'm not saying that Pareidolia will be good but I don't think he is the callous one either.
Hope I think is playing a risky game like hitogami from mushoku tensei where he builds up trust before making one betrayal that collapses everything.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Personally I think it's Pareidolia getting his stress out, seeing as he had to apparently wait much much much longer then Maya. Tbh if I was waiting for trillions of "years or resets" and I heard someone complaining about a measly 20 thousand or so id also be kinda snappy with them. He literally got to us only to find out that we are broken. Also, he gave us actual time to grieve rather than just saying "boom" and healing you. I think that they all can do certain things at certain times. I'm not saying that Pareidolia will be good but I don't think he is the callous one either.
Hope I think is playing a risky game like hitogami from mushoku tensei where he builds up trust before making one betrayal that collapses everything.
A tip, be like me, don't trust these gods at all and wish them dead every day because then you won't have the chance to regret trusting them :)

And another, Akira is broken like this BECAUSE of Paredolia because he was the one who took Maya from Akira, making him break, him allowing Akira to mourn for a while is the least, so no, he wasn't being nice to Akira.

And another he was insensitive towards Akira and Maya since he showed up so no this doesn't seem like a release of anger because he's been waiting for trillions of years it's more like his personal grudge with them both so much so that he always offends Akira and Maya .

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Pareidolia seems to be the one that broke Sensei in the first place, and plans on him becoming the Collector afterwards:

I don't think Pareidolia has much actual power without Sensei, hence the whole "you have to trust me" and "I'm the only one who knows how to use you" stuff:

Even in it's season, where it should be at it's strongest, it's still trying to convince Sensei to choose it:

Not to mention, threatening to take more from Sensei to get him back in action:

If Pareidolia actually could just do whatever it wanted with Sensei, it probably would. It's likely only "letting" him grieve, because it has to.

Like Pareidolia has said:

Pareidolia's actual power also seems to revolve around manipulation. It doesn't seem to have the same level of raw power as the others. At least not yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, not sure if it's been mentioned, but everything that has happened since the last beach trip, has been with Sensei connected to Pareidolia:
(You have to allow it or the game shuts off)

Also, just kind of realized Pareidolia may have tricked Sensei and Us into giving it power. The "will you allow it?" Is already in lower case, which isn't how that usually works, implying it is actually Pareidolia saying this.

Anyway, if you were wondering why shit went wrong after the 'Flowerchild' Chapter 3 Main Event, well, Sensei never disconnected from Pareidolia as far as I recall, and probably still hasn't. USER3 is probably still connected.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Btw, not sure if it's been mentioned, but everything that has happened since the last beach trip, has been with Sensei connected to Pareidolia:
(You have to allow it or the game shuts off)

Also, just kind of realized Pareidolia may have tricked Sensei and Us into giving it power. The "will you allow it?" Is already in lower case, which isn't how that usually works, implying it is actually Pareidolia saying this.

Anyway, if you were wondering why shit went wrong after the 'Flowerchild' Chapter 3 Main Event, well, Sensei never disconnected from Pareidolia as far as I recall, and probably still hasn't. USER3 is probably still connected.
I think that paredolia is like a weak god but he uses intelligence to his advantage to overcome this so much so that when he removed Maya from Akira he said that if he wanted Maya back he would have to follow him thus having control over Akira.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
It really looks like Sensei is some kind of glitchy computer:

-likes to connect to things by inserting his plug;

-when he connects into Maya's socket gets his data corrupted/corrupts her;

-freezes and acts on "autopilot";

-has graphic artifacts;

-gets hacked and taken over by malware to get his processing power used;

-seems to be often purged by a complete systemic reboot.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
Pareidolia seems to be the one that broke Sensei in the first place, and plans on him becoming the Collector afterwards:

I don't think Pareidolia has much actual power without Sensei, hence the whole "you have to trust me" and "I'm the only one who knows how to use you" stuff:

Even in it's season, where it should be at it's strongest, it's still trying to convince Sensei to choose it:

Not to mention, threatening to take more from Sensei to get him back in action:

If Pareidolia actually could just do whatever it wanted with Sensei, it probably would. It's likely only "letting" him grieve, because it has to.

Like Pareidolia has said:

Pareidolia's actual power also seems to revolve around manipulation. It doesn't seem to have the same level of raw power as the others. At least not yet.
This would all fit with Pareidolia/Concerned being "a voice in his head" if this analogy applies to the Trinity

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes