Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It really looks like Sensei is some kind of glitchy computer:

-likes to connect to things by inserting his plug;

-when he connects into Maya's socket gets his data corrupted/corrupts her;

-freezes and acts on "autopilot";

-has graphic artifacts;

-gets hacked and taken over by malware to get his processing power used;

-seems to be often purged by a complete systemic reboot.
*Confirmed that Akira is an artificial intelligence with problems*

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
If this is the end of the game I can die peacefully and happily
The more I hear about this, the more I think that Sel will make her into some manipulative villain in the end, just to fuck with us and make us look like idiots for falling for her tricks and laugh at us for not noticing that those boxes that we helped her carry was full of evil mustaches she had to shave off to keep the good facade.

By the way, evil mustaches aside, what if the thing in those boxes was her feeling that she had to "transfer" to not go nuts, and what, ultimately, made all girls fall in love with us?

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
Quick question. What's your opinion on Pareidolia? Good, bad, in between? Do you trust them or not? Do you think they will betray Akira or not?

Personal op is that they are in between. They are good for Sensei but will also use bad methods to achieve good things. Personally I trust Pareidolia for now but do think that they will in turn betray Akira in one way or another.
i think he's a bitch

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Quick question. What's your opinion on Pareidolia?
For me he is the god who looked at us and said "I'm going to make you Maya fans wish something worse than hell for me" and since then I wish something worse than hell for him :)

If this is the end it will have been worth suffering for so many years at the hands of Selly
I fully expect Maya's Route in this game, it's a shame it's only going to happen in 6 to 8 years ha ha ha.........:(

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
DesKel, you who are omniscient about them, do the gods have their genders confirmed?

It's just difficult to write and not remember what the genre is.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
The more I hear about this, the more I think that Sel will make her into some manipulative villain in the end, just to fuck with us and make us look like idiots for falling for her tricks and laugh at us for not noticing that those boxes that we helped her carry was full of evil mustaches she had to shave off to keep the good facade.
I think that would be a pretty cheap twist tbh. The story has built up Maya and Akira's relationship way too much for it to be not genuine. What I think the twist (which is hardly a twist at this point with how many hints we've had) will be Akira realizing that he did the same thing to her that Sekai did to him, which might have been the realization that led him to suicide in the first place.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
DesKel, you who are omniscient about them, do the gods have their genders confirmed?

The unknown narrator used the pronoun "He" to refer to the first and the second god in Rewrite and There is Nothing, respectively.

The same narrator used "it" to refer to the third god in Word of the Day, and I can't recall if any other event that has third god's presence in there ever uses specific pronouns (since almost always it's pareidolia talking directly to you during those moments)

Also, completely unrelated, sneaking in one of my favorite quotes from George Carlin
1706123235067.gif

Reactions: wamzzz and DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think that would be a pretty cheap twist tbh. The story has built up Maya and Akira's relationship way too much for it to be not genuine. What I think the twist (which is hardly a twist at this point with how many hints we've had) will be Akira realizing that he did the same thing to her that Sekai did to him, which might have been the realization that led him to suicide in the first place.
As long as Akira doesn't kill himself at the end of this game I can say that I'll be fine, now if that happens I'll be the one going into autopilot mode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The unknown narrator used the pronoun "He" to refer to the first and the second god in Rewrite and There is Nothing, respectively.

The same narrator used "it" to refer to the third god in Word of the Day, and I can't recall if any other event that has third god's presence in there ever uses specific pronouns (since almost always it's pareidolia talking directly to you during those moments)
Thanks for the answer

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Kind of.
  • The Callous god tends to be referred to as He and apparently has/had a giant light-penis. Yasu also uses male pronouns in reference to her god, and HOPE is apparently "Everyone's Father":
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • USER2/The Wire god was referred to as he by the Narrator that introduced it, in the 'There is Nothing' Chapter 1 Main Event:
    It also seemed to have a male voice in the 'Word of The Day' Chapter 2 Main Event.
  • Pareidolia on the other hand doesn't seem to have a notable gender, as far as I can recall. Simply referred to as it:
As for other beings:
  • Nao seems to prefer being female based off it taking Ami's form, but it can apparently be whatever it wants:
  • The World Itself seems to prefer being female based off it presumably taking Sekai's form, but Yasu referred to it as well, it. It's also apparently the last of it's kind according to Yasu:
  • The Old One is referred to with male pronouns:
    Yeah, That's "The Old One":
    It's shown up a bit:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I think it comes down to how much Sel wants to preserve his original story vs how much disdain he carries for his audience. And I'd call that a tie at the moment.

gazgiz

Nov 13, 2019
Are there any theories that Tsuneyo's father is User2//The Wire god that have been floating around?

I don't ever see this screen grab when The Old One is brought up, but I'm pretty sure the first time we see him. It's a shadow on the ground in the background of Baby Finches.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
As long as Akira doesn't kill himself at the end of this game I can say that I'll be fine
I'll be very surprised if he's not dead at the very end. Consider the following: we will have the purity routes for every girl just to lead to the so called "one true ending". What can this entail exactly? A Harem ending is absolutely discarded... it can't be either an ending with his "one true love", that's what the purity routes are for (unless Selebus reeeally wants to play favorites here), if he can't have all the girls he won't get any.

So, we are left with: a) a straight bad ending (where he's dead, a slave for eternity or whatever you want to imagine); or b) bittersweet endings, like the girls breaking the cycle and being able to finally move on from him. The question is, can some of them really do that if he's still around? I doubt it. Also, him being alone forever wouldn't make sense either. Therefore, he needs to go. Sorry, it's not like I'm trying to get you worried over your other favorite character... really, I'm a nice guy... unlike that hexadecimal bastard. But imo his chances of surviving are very slim. I think his passing would force the girls to either move forward or get stuck in their grievings, I can see a few trying to wish him back at the end (Maya among them).

Or maybe...

Last edited:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
With all the talk about Maya Prime...
What if Maya Prime, who existed for thousands if loops, is not THE Maya Prime? What if the real Maya Prime is the Maya who is HOPE's prisoner in the sexual overstimulation torture device? Or the Maya who was crucified? Or any of the Other Mayas we were shown in the numerous Happy Events other than Long Maya, "Youdidit" Maya and Moyo. Just something to think about.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
With all the talk about Maya Prime...
What if Maya Prime, who existed for thousands if loops, is not THE Maya Prime? What if the real Maya Prime is the Maya who is HOPE's prisoner in the sexual overstimulation torture device? Or the Maya who was crucified? Or any of the Other Mayas we were shown in the numerous Happy Events other than Long Maya, "Youdidit" Maya and Moyo. Just something to think about.
I was actually just thinking about that. Hope also captured a version of Sensei and had him on a torture device as well as what appeared to be an infinite loop of what appears to be him raping Maya. Hope also states in the 4th reset end of world that Maya does not exist. It then states that there is no heaven for rapists(something that Akira believes he is.)

Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes