DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
personally i took it as manipulation rather then help. like yes she is helping but using the time to make sensei loose affection points with everyone but her in getting him to love only her. she also knew how to activate auto pilot or at least what auto pilot was. while she does love sensei she only wants him to love her and no one else. she waits a long time (two months) and my guess is that she thinks that she has spent enough time to make it so sensei will only love her and she can have friends again. I probably am wrong to a certain extent but i also think that there is some truth of this. as for selling sensei i think that rather then selling sensei she will instead sell herself so to say and become Sekai seeing as that is what she has wanted in the fifth reset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind, that Ami has been through this before with Sensei:
It's not really that Ami regressed, it's just that Sensei broke, right after she gave him space, and he needs her again like he did back when she was 7.

The circumstances are what regressed, and as Ami hints at, this isn't actually something new for them:

Sensei and Ami even have a "sanity-pack":

If it wasn't for the break in, things would have probably even went back to normal, soon, like Ami implied:
But now, Ami and Sensei are probably even worse off than they were two months ago. Ami and Sensei have realized they aren't safe and Ami can't protect Sensei like this:
And Ami at least seems to be losing it more than ever:
Ami did imply he'd be okay soon, after those 2 months:

It's not exactly the first mind break he's gone through:
And Ami was likely more prepared, this time:

Although, after the break in, he's probably just forcing himself to socialize, so he doesn't lose more affection points or something.
Sensei being a broken mess isn't exactly new for her, and even since the beginning, Ami has made it clear she's dealt with Sensei at his worst:

The last time this happened, she may have had to take care of him by going to a lake for water:

Btw, I'm pretty sure Ami is bi, and is willing to share:
Just, there's not really much chance others would accept an Uncle Niece relationship in the first place, and she doesn't want to be abandoned if Sensei finds someone else:

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
The last time this happened, she may have had to take care of him by going to a lake for water:
That's Nothing is beautiful reference, since Yuu lived in his dead mom's house, had no tap water and used water from the lake (literally a scene there). The way Ami says it implies she didn't do this.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That's Nothing is beautiful reference, since Yuu lived in his dead mom's house, had no tap water and used water from the lake (literally a scene there). The way Ami says it implies she didn't do this.
It makes more sense with context:
Grandma's house implies it's Saki's house, but she might have moved into Yuu's house or something.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, I also thought it was cool that Josh got mentioned last update:

Josh being the plant that Saki got Yuu:

Josh also may still be alive, since Ami claimed the plants from her old house are:

Sensei's talking to plants thing seems inherited:

Last edited:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Seeing that the topic of endings and the ''TRUE ENDINGl'' was around recently, that basically the true ending is too much speculation and there is nothing known other than the author's jokes, but instead breaking a bar in favor of the purity ending and the final 35 for each girl, I didn't remember everything exactly, but just by doing an easy word search on the discord I have compiled many interesting things. So those who want a happy ending could be a little calmer, the pessimists or fans of the other side may not.

So basically, tying together a couple of threads, and that helps theorize a little,
Sensei/Akira would possibly still be alive, in purity in order to dedicate himself entirely to one girl,

In something very possibly kinetic, where there will no longer be affection points, here the theory would play a little, of the sacrifice of affection and lust, not being necessary there, or a check, as it says selebus of x points for Ami.

and each version will come out with an ending, being 35, 35 final versions of at least 3 years in only the purity ones. all routes will have sex,
Although a happy ending is not 100% guaranteed in all of them, what seems to be something close to that,
I also don't blame those who thought that purity might be something weird or hardcore considering what this game is.,
but it comes to my mind with something I thought in the past, purity is directly a gift/thank you for what comes in the dark.

I see victories for the teams of Ayane, Sara and well Maya, possibly being the longest in content. and if you like history trips or psychedelia/lsd it seems we will have a lot of that in Kaori lul.

I didn't see much info either, but the latest is more interesting, so in the beginning it was going to be a rape game..., and it may be that this is highly influenced or similar in the dark route then.

It's probably a joke, but I'll laugh a lot later if it turns out to be true or included in some way. and that's why I point it out

Much of this can be changed given that several years have passed, but knowing that this was a goal of 2500$ and that selebus has this planned from almost the beginning. It is a good point to emphasize and perhaps help in some order of theories,

It is very interesting to know what the ending of the harem will be like that of the dark one, and that given that they are not endings as such but their closure to go to the next one, and the ending of the true one.

Personal theory for true ending based on vn that I have played, I do not rule out an unknown heroine number 36, and if that is not things of Gods, or Akira alone or the girls without Akira as others would have mentioned or some mix of those in a world without resets.

I didn't know whether to put this one, because it may have increased but it is a good topic, selebus estimated 6 years to finish dark route the context of 6 is in years... although it may have changed and it is possible that it will increase . From here it would be 4 years to finish dark, perhaps something tight.

Last edited:

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023

I didn't know whether to put this one, because it may have increased but it is a good topic, selebus estimated 6 years to finish dark route the context of 6 is in years... although it may have changed and it is possible that it will increase . From here it would be 4 years to finish dark, perhaps something tight.
Changing my estimates to Ch5 being the ending of the Harem route, then Ch6 being the Dark route.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Another thing that reinforces the theory that we are being deceived about the gods and their titles is that "HOPE" stated that it would take something from Akira and that Akira had until winter, and HOPE took nothing from Akira. It was Paredolia who took it.

Possibly in these images Paredolia is pretending to be HOPE or HOPE who is known as the insensitive god is not so insensitive, so much so that HOPE claims to be more generous than all the other gods combined.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
6 more years (so 4 from now) is absurd. I genuinely don't understand how he wouldn't lose steam or lose the plot entirely like that. I'm sure some could call it a commendable undertaking but a decade+ to finish a VN seems ridiculous.

I'm betting there's 0 chance this game finishes properly unless he hires some people to do tasks like general staging of characters for scenes that he just reviews afterwards

Noob Gamer 24 2402

Formerly 'Noob Gamer 19 724'
Jun 20, 2023
Hahahahaha. One thought came into my mind looking at this. What if it is Osako that becomes the first one to fall to Akira and not Wakana? All this talks of Osako insecurity, all of her reassurences that she is 100% lesbian, all the small spots of jealously, Wakana refusal to betray her trust or consider "free" relationship, Osako asking Akira not to go after Wakana and telling to him that she fears the scenario were Wakana leaves her for someone. All of that, just for her to be one who cracks first. Such amusing irony. Now I have unreasonable and self made hype that things will turn out that way

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Hahahahaha. One thought came into my mind looking at this. What if it is Osako that becomes the first one to fall to Akira and not Wakana? All this talks of Osako insecurity, all of her reassurences that she is 100% lesbian, all the small spots of jealously, Wakana refusal to betray her trust or consider "free" relationship, Osako asking Akira not to go after Wakana and telling to him that she fears the scenario were Wakana leaves her for someone. All of that, just for her to be one who cracks first. Such amusing irony. Now I have unreasonable and self made hype that things will turn out that way
In the region where I live, generally the people most insecure about cheating are the first to cheat, so I don't doubt that this could happen.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes