fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit, the more I stare at this Sara x Rin combo, more thoughts come out.

Originally it's just Sara trying to get info about Sensei through Rin, then Rin spilling the beans inadvertently regarding her bearing witness to Sana getting fingered. But if true, the conversation afterwards could take interesting turns.

It's not just about knowing your daughter being involved with the man you fall for; Sara being ok with Sensei mingling with Sana has been established. Depending on how Rin describes what happened in the infirmary, Sara might associate the whole surreal experience with "both Sensei and Sana were blacking out", aka her worst nightmare consuming the two people she currently loves the most (also it's about time to make more use of Sara's unique character as someone who knows and has experienced blackouts)

Whether her/this interpretation is right or not, or whether this uncommon rendezvous would go into this direction or not, I kinda hope the next update could provide us a segue somewhere to touch base on the whole Sanafingered, and this preview looks like a decent ship for sailing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Mini Theory Time: Instead of a Rin x Sana thing, I'm getting Rin jealous of Sana x Sensei, and still not over Otoha, but has no one to talk to, vibes.

One of the last times Rin talked with Sensei, he more or less made it clear he wanted her:

Then she walked in on him with Sana:

I'm wondering if Sensei might be Imani-ing Rin now. Cares too much to fuck, meanwhile, Sana is getting Nodoka'd in a Sana being an outlet kind of way. Protecting him from his feelings like Nodoka:

This might be upsetting Rin, since he's not "wanting" her, and neither does her ex. On top of this, Futaba seems still mad at her, and I don't think Futaba or Rika would be much help with her Sensei related feelings, anyway. Especially since it's not entirely clear if Rin's told Futaba she knows he's fucking Chika and Nodoka, etc, behind Futaba's back.

In comes Sara, who just so happens to be the mother of someone seducing Sensei, and well, she's a mother so she'll probably want to help an upset friend of her daughter.

Also, If Rin was still into Sana as much as she used to be:
Then I think new Rin would have been a little more excited kissing her:
Rin might be a little uneasy when it comes to girls after Otoha.

I doubt her relationship with Otoha made her excited for future ones:

Shit, the more I stare at this Sara x Rin combo, more thoughts come out.

Originally it's just Sara trying to get info about Sensei through Rin, then Rin spilling the beans inadvertently regarding her bearing witness to Sana getting fingered. But if true, the conversation afterwards could take interesting turns.

It's not just about knowing your daughter being involved with the man you fall for; Sara being ok with Sensei mingling with Sana has been established. Depending on how Rin describes what happened in the infirmary, Sara might associate the whole surreal experience with "both Sensei and Sana were blacking out", aka her worst nightmare consuming the two people she currently loves the most (also it's about time to make more use of Sara's unique character as someone who knows and has experienced blackouts)

Whether her/this interpretation is right or not, or whether this uncommon rendezvous would go into this direction or not, I kinda hope the next update could provide us a segue somewhere to touch base on the whole Sanafingered, and this preview looks like a decent ship for sailing.
I'm definitely hoping for something like this to come up.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Mini Theory Time: Instead of a Rin x Sana thing, I'm getting Rin jealous of Sana x Sensei, and still not over Otoha, but has no one to talk to, vibes.
Then she walked in on him with Sana
I mean, Rin's reaction could also be total shock at Sana being a sexual creature, as Sana tended to ooze unsexual around her classmates.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, Rin's reaction could also be total shock at Sana being a sexual creature, as Sana tended to ooze unsexual around her classmates.
Yeah, that could definitely be part of it. Rin was also aware that Sensei was having a mental breakdown, Sana supposedly had a heat stroke, and she had never actually seen either of them getting sexual (she heard Nodoka, but didn't actually see it).

It's also not entirely clear how that event ended, considering Sensei ends up in front of Yasu afterwards. Albeit, it likely ended well for Sana considering she seemed to want more:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Mini theory time: (could already be confirmed or satire) so, what if Ami planned all of this, from the first time we meet Ami? Basically, wakana found out that Ami keeps talking about the exact scenario that ch4 brings and talks about it in a happy way in her poems. Not only that but she brings up Maya as if she knew about each reset, but did nothing as Maya kept her distance. She only started to change to bring Maya and now ayane into a false sense of security so if her uncle did the test, he would have to move out of the city with Ami, but if he failed to do the test, she could become his caretaker and push everyone away. Either way, she wins. Not only that, but since ayane was new to the reset stuff, it would bring Maya out of the picture leaving ayane helpless. Makoto is a loose cannon right now as either she will try to help ayane(seems not likely as of this moment) or she might betray ayane for her own gain, which would again break Sensei for good. Which would allow Ami to control him to her desire, and block everyone else out.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Quick question. What's your opinion on Pareidolia? Good, bad, in between? Do you trust them or not? Do you think they will betray Akira or not?

Personal op is that they are in between. They are good for Sensei but will also use bad methods to achieve good things. Personally I trust Pareidolia for now but do think that they will in turn betray Akira in one way or another.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Quick question. What's your opinion on Pareidolia? Good, bad, in between? Do you trust them or not? Do you think they will betray Akira or not?

Personal op is that they are in between. They are good for Sensei but will also use bad methods to achieve good things. Personally I trust Pareidolia for now but do think that they will in turn betray Akira in one way or another.
I think Pareidolia thinks it's good. Like it believes that if it forces enough hard-core "character development" it'll get what it needs. But in reality it just enjoys what it does. So I guess i think its bad imo

ivanbogdanov5

May 26, 2021
Hi! Anybody could help me? I just installed the cheat mod, but it seems that I cant open the console. The mod is working? or its something I did wrong?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes