Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I do think selebus already has an outline of the ending, but there are a couple of things that could go against ami being an antagonist,1st would be that akira means the world to her and he reciprocated her feelings in the beginning of the story *depending on the choices one has made*, second akira is literally useless without ami, tercero right now nothing indicates that ami has been foreshadowed to be an enemy sans her crazy yandere vibes, in any case I do think that ami just worries too much about akira, but I do think that she has been a lying piece of shit for the entierity of the last chapter.
My main reasons is both her yandere vibes but also what Maya said at the shrine, with Ami brutally harming if not mutilating the other students and from what it sounds like, the teacher as well(more emotionally then physically). I believe that either Maya has leaked it in the past many times (first couple not knowing what was happening and probably getting lucky to find what was happening and escape first before anything happens, and later when she tells someone else, maybe they made a joke about it and set her off). I have a feeling that if anything, she will end up either being reset, or if it's the dark ending mentioned in a earlier post, she will most likely kill everyone except Sensei and break him so she can control him. Over and over for eternity.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
A question that came to my mind here, what would you do if you were in Akira's place? like if you were going to the world of lessons in love in Sensei's body, what would you do with the knowledge you now have about that world, what would you do?

I asked this question because I'm bored and I'm curious about your answer.
Buy a shit ton of aspirin because the way the lil universe works is complicated and it gives me a headache

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
A question that came to my mind here, what would you do if you were in Akira's place? like if you were going to the world of lessons in love in Sensei's body, what would you do with the knowledge you now have about that world, what would you do?

Probably be mostly the same. The major things id change is to have slightly more empathy and keep Ami on a much tighter leash.(I know I have been talking shit alot but in chapter three she has been obsessed as hell, like there was a little bit of it in 1 and 2 but she ramped that shit up to 11.) I will stick to Maya's rules about not talking to Ami and not loving her but still get close to her if I know beforehand. Otherwise it's mostly the same.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Honestly I'd be boring and not try to sleep with every teenage girl I meet. And then I'd promptly die to like the second reset without the forum holding my hand through it.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I almost jumped out of my chair yesterday when I was playing palwolrd and listening to a vtuber, and Shylily's new 3.0 debut trailer had one of lil's song in it.

Reactions: FireCazador
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes