DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For anyone interested in a little Random Theory Time, then: Makoto might be The World Itself's secret weapon in a way.

I noticed last update that Pareidolia didn't seem aware of who might be behind Makoto getting to the roof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last we had seen of Makoto prior, involved her mentioning a "false moon":

Although, what this "false moon" is, isn't entirely clear. (I've begun to wonder if this false moon actually is Pareidolia, but I'm not sure just yet.)

Anyway, keeping in mind that Pareidolia is unaware of who might take credit for Makoto, and we don't actually know who/what the false moon is, then, if we go back to Chapter 3, and look at what led to Makoto getting to the roof in Chapter 4, there is one highly suspect being.

The being that Makoto implies might be speaking to her after she lost her father:

The being that Yasu implied was excited and anticipating Makoto finding out her father was dead:

The being who may be related to the screaming clouds that Makoto hears after losing her father:
The clouds that Sensei couldn't hear, which made him feel alone:
(Keep in mind, this was all before the restoration)

And the same being that seems to like the phrase "good boy", and taking advantage of Sensei, which Makoto also says and did:

The World Itself.

On top of this, the World Itself, has been shown to apparently get others to the roof, as what seems like Kaori has gotten to it on the 5th Reset:

Overall: Considering Pareidolia isn't behind Makoto getting to the roof, and The World Itself more or less fucked with Makoto most of the Chapter prior which led to Makoto becoming aware and getting to the roof, it seems likely that The World Itself is the one behind Makoto's "survival".

I also don't see why else this being would get Makoto to the roof, except to use her. Maybe it's influence is even what has caused Makoto to talk about betraying Ayane:

Btw, for those interested in Events notably related to this Theory:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
For anyone interested in a little Random Theory Time, then: Makoto might be The World Itself's secret weapon in a way.

I noticed last update that Pareidolia didn't seem aware of who might be behind Makoto getting to the roof:

Although, what this "false moon" is, isn't entirely clear. (I've begun to wonder if this false moon actually is Pareidolia, but I'm not sure just yet.)

Anyway, keeping in mind that Pareidolia is unaware of who might take credit for Makoto, and we don't actually know who/what the false moon is, then, if we go back to Chapter 3, and look at what led to Makoto getting to the roof in Chapter 4, there is one highly suspect being.

The being that Makoto implies might be speaking to her after she lost her father:

The being that Yasu implied was excited and anticipating Makoto finding out her father was dead:

The being who may be related to the screaming clouds that Makoto hears after losing her father:

And the same being that seems to like the phrase "good boy", and taking advantage of Sensei, which Makoto also says and did:

The World Itself.

On top of this, the World Itself, has been shown to apparently get others to the roof, as what seems like Kaori has gotten to it on the 5th Reset:

Overall: Considering Pareidolia isn't behind Makoto getting to the roof, and The World Itself more or less fucked with Makoto most of the Chapter prior which led to Makoto becoming aware and getting to the roof, it seems likely that The World Itself is the one behind Makoto's "survival".

I also don't see why else this being would get Makoto to the roof, except to use her. Maybe it's influence is even what has caused Makoto to talk about betraying Ayane:

Thanks for this because now I have something to think about for the rest of the week while I wait for update day :)

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
A question that came to my mind here, what would you do if you were in Akira's place? like if you were going to the world of lessons in love in Sensei's body, what would you do with the knowledge you now have about that world, what would you do?

I asked this question because I'm bored and I'm curious about your answer.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
A question that came to my mind here, what would you do if you were in Akira's place? like if you were going to the world of lessons in love in Sensei's body, what would you do with the knowledge you now have about that world, what would you do?

Well, I would still start with playing a partial amnesia and try to get Maya on my side by bombarding her with facts, making her know that I know at least some of what she knows about cycles and her relationship with Sensei. Sensei's manner of self-teaching students also seems like a solid plan. Then, a harem stage, trying to enjoy life to the fullest. After that, not so sure. The supernatural creatures seem to be too strong to be meddled with, perhaps following their orders, at least before gathering more information about the world, is the way to survive and not get punished, as well as to avoid other people being hurt. The end goal, of course, being a way of escaping this time-space prison and saving as much people as possible.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Ignoring the Sensei centered issues with just being in his body, I'd probably get Ami, Maya, Nodoka, Tsuneyo, and Yasu all in one room, reveal everything from Sensei's relationship with Sekai, to Sensei's "tutoring", to the Seasonal gods and USERS, then see what happens.

Not that I think I'd like knowing the reality of things...

Still, I might be able to manipulate the variables I'm aware of. Having some control over age, dreams, memories, and time, in whatever way, could prove useful:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Still, I might be able to manipulate the variables I'm aware of. Having some control over age, dreams, memories, and time, in whatever way, could prove useful:
I have a genuine fear of what you would do in the world of Lessons in love, you are literally a Nodoka with more knowledge of the world and that is fucking scary.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021

The World Itself.

More theory time. Do you think that Ami will be the final enemy in the game? Like either 1) sekai will have Ami turn into sekai or b) sekai will warn sensi about Ami or try to and once Ami figures out the loop stuff she will probably try to kill off the class during the "reset". Then, it's a race between sensi and Ami to get to the roof, while the girls basically have to hold Ami off in the meantime until you get there. It depends on the choices you make that will give you a good ending where 19 girls survive to the worst ending where only you and Ami survive and when the reset happens, you are the only one left.(this is mostly based off of ch3 stuff during the middle where Ami goes full protection mode as well as Maya's explanation of ami, seeing that the seed has been planted. (This could all be satire as well if the ending disproves it.)

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
More theory time. Do you think that Ami will be the final enemy in the game? Like either 1) sekai will have Ami turn into sekai or b) sekai will warn sensi about Ami or try to and once Ami figures out the loop stuff she will probably try to kill off the class during the "reset". Then, it's a race between sensi and Ami to get to the roof, while the girls basically have to hold Ami off in the meantime until you get there. It depends on the choices you make that will give you a good ending where 19 girls survive to the worst ending where only you and Ami survive and when the reset happens, you are the only one left.(this is mostly based off of ch3 stuff during the middle where Ami goes full protection mode as well as Maya's explanation of ami, seeing that the seed has been planted. (This could all be satire as well if the ending disproves it.)
You know, I've been raiding selly's fanart database and found something quite interesting, that fits well with the first option:

eggtime8k.jpg

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I do think selebus already has an outline of the ending, but there are a couple of things that could go against ami being an antagonist,1st would be that akira means the world to her and he reciprocated her feelings in the beginning of the story *depending on the choices one has made*, second akira is literally useless without ami, tercero right now nothing indicates that ami has been foreshadowed to be an enemy sans her crazy yandere vibes, in any case I do think that ami just worries too much about akira, but I do think that she has been a lying piece of shit for the entierity of the last chapter.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, there's supposed to only be one true ending.

This was the plans, last I've heard:

"Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End"

Personally though, I don't think Ami will be much of an enemy. As scary as the game tries to make her seem, Sensei can and has just sent her to her room:

I also struggle to see anything that is actually Ami, being a threat to Sensei:

He's more or less her reason for living and dying. If anything, based off Amy, Ami may just end up being a tragic victim in all of this.

Frankly, I'm more wary of Ayane, Maya, and Sensei, than I am Ami. She seems too obvious. Like whoever is actually a threat, wants you to be distracted by the creepy red head, instead.

Could definitely be wrong though.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Well, there's supposed to only be one true ending.

This was the plans, last I've heard:

"Harem Route (You are here) | Dark Route | Purity Routes (Endings) | True End"

Personally though, I don't think Ami will be much of an enemy. As scary as the game tries to make her seem, Sensei can and has just sent her to her room:

I also struggle to see anything that is actually Ami, being a threat to Sensei:

He's more or less her reason for living and dying. If anything, based off Amy, Ami may just end up being a tragic victim in all of this.

Frankly, I'm more wary of Ayane, Maya, and Sensei, than I am Ami. She seems too obvious. Like whoever is actually a threat, wants you to be distracted by the creepy red head, instead.

Could definitely be wrong though.
i'll throw a hailmary on this but maybe the true enemy is wakana for absolutely no reason

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I don't think this story will be straightforward enough that there would be an "enemy", much less a true, final boss. It's more likely all going to be about Akira's internal war and what he will choose.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i'll throw a hailmary on this but maybe the true enemy is wakana for absolutely no reason
You know, based off how one of Wakana's early appearances just happens to be in 'Let Me Die In Spring', how she really likes Sana, Makoto, Poetry, and for whatever reason likes Sensei, on top of Nodoka being obsessed with her, I do think there's more to her, than meets the eye.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
or whatever we choose

It still doesn't get out of my head that there will possibly be a moment when we will make a choice that will define whether we will have a bad or good ending.
Technically, we had a bad ending choice in Times New Roman. I can see something like that being done again near the ending.

Reactions: crustlord12

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
You know, based off how one of Wakana's early appearances just happens to be in 'Let Me Die In Spring', how she really likes Sana, Makoto, Poetry, and for whatever reason likes Sensei, on top of Nodoka being obsessed with her, I do think there's more to her, than meets the eye.
well shit now you got me thinking

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I also recall Wakana subconsciously knowing about the resets, causing Sensei to muse that her seemingly depressed behavior is the result of working toward the impossible goal of raising students that will never graduate. Which lead me to think her brush with death may have been an escape attempt. I totally think Wakana is going to be the one to figure things out before anyone else.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes