Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Man, what another fucking stupid change on the website, angry is not the same as facepalm... one is to mock and shame stupid idiots, the other makes YOU look like the clown for letting a troll get to you... so fucking dumb.

Edit: oh god, it's not even new, they just swapped them, now i have a historical record of handing out angry reactions when that's not at all how i felt when reacting... this is beyond fucking stupid...
I too don't like this change. I used The "Facepalm" to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post". I'm not sure I like its replacement, the swearing face. To me it means the poster is right about their POV or I'm acknowledging their post and I'm Eff'ing not happy about it, in the positive sense. Or just plainly saying "Eff You!" or "Go Eff Yourself", etc. in the negative sense. Which is probably the most likely way many of us will interpret that reaction. I don't see this as a constructive reaction. Though I'm sure the lazy save askers will get plenty of swear faces!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I too don't like this change. I used The "Facepalm" to express dissatisfaction, disagreement, or just saying "OMG what a dumb post". I'm not sure I like its replacement, the swearing face. To me it means the poster is right about their POV or I'm acknowledging their post and I'm Eff'ing not happy about it, in the positive sense. Or just plainly saying "Eff You!" or "Go Eff Yourself", etc. in the negative sense. Which is probably the most likely way many of us will interpret that reaction. I don't see this as a constructive reaction. Though I'm sure the lazy save askers will get plenty of swear faces!
I love how you censored the word "fuck" in this thread of all places :ROFLMAO:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Little late, but some C Titles that came to mind:
  • Sekai The Creator
  • Nao-chan The Creature
  • John The Chicken (lmao)
  • Ayane The Collaborator
  • Touka The Counselor
  • Yasu The Converter/Cultist
  • Etc
In retrospect though, Nao called itself the Cataloger once:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And she seems referred to in Ami's 'The Caretaker' Chapter 4 Lust Event as the Xoanon:

If it wasn't for the Cataloger being Nao's thing, I'd probably give it to Nodoka though.

Reactions: Duskreyn and t-f

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
So, I'm probably over thinking things, but taking into account that LiL has a Trinity theme, with things coming in threes:

3 loves, 3 gods, 3 moons, 3 wizards, etc.

And has a thing for C words, hence The Callous, Calm, and Concerned, gods.

Then with Sensei apparently gaining the title The Collector:
And Ami being The Caretaker:

Who would you suggest to be the 3rd C Title among the cast? And which Title could that be?

May have missed another title being mentioned last update, but if not, I wonder if it'll appear next update.
Maya The Condemned

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
  • Sekai The Creator
  • Nao-chan The Creature
  • Ayane The Collaborator
  • Touka The Counselor
  • Etc
And she seems referred to in Ami's 'The Caretaker' Chapter 4 Lust Event as the Xoanon:

If it wasn't for the Cataloger being Nao's thing, I'd probably give it to Nodoka though.
Ayane The Cum-Dump

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
  • Sekai The Creator
  • Nao-chan The Creature
  • Ayane The Collaborator
  • Touka The Counselor
  • Etc

—-husband section—-
Sekai’s husband: Crashed
Haruka’s husband: Cucked
Maki’s husband: Canceled
Tsubasa’s husband: Can’t
Sara’s husband: Cheat
Yuki’s ex-husband: Cartel

Maya The Condemned
Currently it’s The Censored lmao

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Also:

Ayane The Challenger
Sana The Craving
Makoto The Cheater (cause she died canonically at least two times)
Futaba The Coward
Yumi The Cruel

(I think I went full anime/tarot with these ones)
That reminded me that Makoto actually kind of teased Sensei about cheating on him before the end of Chapter 3:

On top of this, they are more or less married, Sensei loves her, and what's really going on, with her getting to the roof, isn't clear...

Makes me wonder how "dark" this dark route will go.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
That reminded me that Makoto actually kind of teased Sensei about cheating on him before the end of Chapter 3:

On top of this, they are more or less married, Sensei loves her, and what's really going on, with her getting to the roof, isn't clear...

Makes me wonder how "dark" this dark route will go.
I don't think that sel would do ntr but at the same time I wouldn't erase the possibility as he did apparently say on discord that sel would purposely not put the tag there if he was going to do it.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Since I saw the topic a little ago, I stop to remember that View attachment 3054760 and in what he considers strictly in his conception View attachment 3054761 If we take his vision at his word, at least the suffering will come in a thousand ways except ntr, View attachment 3054764 so going off on those issues, imo, is going abysmally off the beaten track.
As I said some time ago I maintain my position that there will be no Ntr at least in the sense of any of the heroines being stolen by some other man/penis so to speak. //Even if there were talks (Ntr) in the middle of girls's events indicating that, they are something of dead ends or to give weight to their personalities.//
Since of course this game contains lesbianism/yuri and that is something that, seeing the proportion, Sel likes it, but however, I can attach some discord extras more than what I posted before in this forum., for everyone to draw conclusions.

As additional information to that, it seems that he no longer even likes to talk about the subject, given that his last messages regarding it are from 2022

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I don't think that sel would do ntr but at the same time I wouldn't erase the possibility as he did apparently say on discord that sel would purposely not put the tag there if he was going to do it.
As I said some time ago I maintain my position that there will be no Ntr at least in the sense of any of the heroines being stolen by some other man/penis so to speak. //Even if there were talks (Ntr) in the middle of girls's events indicating that, they are something of dead ends or to give weight to their personalities.//
Since of course this game contains lesbianism/yuri and that is something that, seeing the proportion, Sel likes it, but however, I can attach some discord extras more than what I posted before in this forum., for everyone to draw conclusions.

As additional information to that, it seems that he no longer even likes to talk about the subject, given that his last messages regarding it are from 2022
I remember there was a scene early on in the game where Maya gets fucked by a dildo machine and HOPE makes a joke "cucked by a machine" or something along those lines (dunno if the rework changed it). If theres anything further than that id prolly stop playing the game entirely tbh. He can throw in as many descriptions of insects crawling under ur skin but ntr is too much lmao

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I remember there was a scene early on in the game where Maya gets fucked by a dildo machine and HOPE makes a joke "cucked by a machine" or something along those lines (dunno if the rework changed it). If theres anything further than that id prolly stop playing the game entirely tbh. He can throw in as many descriptions of insects crawling under ur skin but ntr is too much lmao
Rework kept it and I don't think they will go further. If they do add further stuff it will most likely happen in the 'happy' events during blackouts. I don't see them doing anything more then what they already have done.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Unfortunately, after last reset, I wouldn't be surprised:

For what it's worth, in the worst case scenario, the purity routes will probably help get the bad taste out, which seems to be what they are there for.

Although, I think it's far more likely the girls will get reset or butchered by something, or you know, cucked by eachother.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It was Angel 2:

Edit: Also technically it was AmIOkay Maya. Not the Maya we know. Probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duskreyn

Marcelo Max

Jan 31, 2019
The one in the scene is one of Maya's copies, it's not her, so you can't say it's NTR.

There's NTR in one of the Care Packages, and in some events in the game, but the whole scene is from futures where they are no longer with MC or something like that.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes