Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
There's NTR in one of the Care Packages, and in some events in the game, but the whole scene is from futures where they are no longer with MC or something like that.
Yes, these scenes are from "Alternative realities/different timelines" so much so that one of the photos, which is Miku giving blowjobs to little boys, says that in that timeline Akira had hooked up with Futaba.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
It was Angel 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Also technically it was AmIOkay Maya. Not the Maya we know. Probably.
To calm some people's minds, I think NTR will only be in hapy events or these mini Reset games because Resets were made to make the player not want to play anymore so I think you can relax, I just think because the Selly is sick and can do this.
1706388884911.png

Complementing this a little, Selebus' Response a long time ago clarified that exact part.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I mean, Sensei is also apparently getting his ass plowed by it as well ]Maybe it's just some kind of kink for Sel lol.
I'm almost sure that Sel, in some comments, has reiterated that he doesn't like anal and things related to that, but nevertheless it doesn't stop him from writing things like that from time to time to annoy Sensei/Akira, and in happy events it's still easier to reach those terrains, and in the process make the reader uncomfortable too, I suppose.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Maybe it's just some kind of kink for Sel, lol.
Selly has strange fetishes :)
I'm almost sure that Sel, in some comments, has reiterated that he doesn't like anal and things related to that, but nevertheless it doesn't stop him from writing things like that from time to time to annoy Sensei/Akira, and in happy events it's still easier to reach those terrains, and in the process make the reader uncomfortable too, I suppose.
He already said at the beginning that happy events and resets are to make the player stop playing/make us super uncomfortable, so yes, even if it's something he hates, if it's to annoy us or annoy Akira, he'll do it.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Selly has strange fetishes :)
Honestly, I wouldn't consider anything off limits, whether Sel claims to like it or not. LiL already has pretty much everything from a girl with a furry fetish to a guy with a watermelon seed in their urethra fetish. One girl has already been black out butt raped, while others have got crumbled, or butchered.

Frankly:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
On top of this, they are more or less married, Sensei loves her, and what's really going on, with her getting to the roof, isn't clear...

Makes me wonder how "dark" this dark route will go.
I still think what happened in "BlueJay" and events surrounding it are "The Catalyst" (Heh, another "C" word!) for Makoto being able to go to the roof, she even remembers it vividly in chapter 3 after several Resets had past even though Akira doesn't.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yeah, that is undeniable, you can say that at least, there are strange tastes like Noriko's furry confirmed by the care package, but however I don't remember exactly where but there is an event where Maki and Sensei both claim that they don't like anal? For example of anti-fetishes confirmed. That Sensei ends up wanting that is more something that happens due to the intervention of the world... of gods or traumas as in the case of Sara, to give examples of fact
It's in Maki's 'Maki Miyamura's Mom-Mode Mission' Event in Chapter 1:
Sensei's not actually anti-anal, though. It's just not a fetish for him.

However, who knows, Maki might end up changing his mind:
Lmao.

Reactions: Duskreyn

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's not that he seemed very convinced of that in the last events with such propositions, rather terrified or evasive, something very radical would have to happen for him to change his mind like that LOL, it's not that it's impossible... though
It could even perhaps be a nod to something from the dark route
Maki is going to fuck Sensei back to life in Chapter 4, just you watch. That's why he's limping around in the previews, lmao.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I still think what happened in "BlueJay" and events surrounding it are "The Catalyst" (Heh, another "C" word!) for Makoto being able to go to the roof, she even remembers it vividly in chapter 3 after several Resets had past even though Akira doesn't.
I think the bluejay thing plays a factor but it is not enough, if that is the case she should have arrived at the rooftop much earlier so it only gives more weight to the way Ayane arrived with the pregnancy.
but I admit the fact that we do not know how many bluejays there were but some events give clues that there were much more, all that number of bluejays made many short circuits in her memories, possibly I suspect having a better reset memory making comparisons.

((((because possibly many other girls would have committed suicide a lot of times in this infinite sea of resets and nothing else would have ever happened to their memories, so there is also something special with Makoto from the beginning))))

I also sense that something or someone wants her to get to the Rooftop.
Then she had the need for the news of her dead father, which may or may not have been manufactured by the world perhaps implying that if someone wanted her to come and find out about the reset rooftop
and the last part getting to have sex with sensei,
so there are 3 important factors in makoto as such, All the Bluejay, and her daddy issues and how she breaks down knowing that her father has died and her other father figure has not really loved her, he has actually taken advantage of her, so when she solves those two ''conflicts'' and then being the icing on the cake, that Sensei now ''loves'' her or in what his conception of love is, + unprotected sex.

((because the thing is, even if 3000000 bluejays and a lot of sex with Akira have passed, the reality is that possibly if Makoto's father had not died or his news as such, she would not be on the rooftop)) ((It would not have led to the relationship that Makoto has with Akira at this moment. tho))

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes