JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I believe it would be physically impossible to catch up before the next update
Average reading speed is ~250 words per minute, so you need about 160 hours. However, if you are really fast, you can reach 600-800 words per minute, which makes it less than 65 hours. 65 hours per 4 days is just 16.25 hours per day, which allows you to even eat and sleep during reading

On the other hand, if your only purpose is to make it to the last update, you can just hold skip and get here in 4-5 hours

PS is about 25k words per minute

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Average reading speed is ~250 words per minute, so you need about 160 hours. However, if you are really fast, you can reach 600-800 words per minute, which makes it less than 65 hours. 65 hours per 4 days is just 16.25 hours per day, which allows you to even eat and sleep during reading

On the other hand, if your only purpose is to make it to the last update, you can just hold skip and get here in 4-5 hours

That was a truly awful article, it repeated everything it said at least 3 times and spoke in nothing but an empty summary of the subject... i kept waiting for something interesting to appear but in the end i was left bereft...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Gonna become a professional speed reader just for this game

Jun 20, 2023
That was a truly awful article, it repeated everything it said at least 3 times and spoke in nothing but an empty summary of the subject... i kept waiting for something interesting to appear but in the end i was left bereft...
Take a shot every time Berg and "speed" is mentioned in the article. It will become very interesting read after that. The video is in russian, but this AI text generated article reminded me of this:

Reactions: Bingoogus
Jun 20, 2023
Speaking of speed. How the hell new people will play this game when it finishes? We are not even halfway there into the story and this game already takes a lot of time to read through, imagine the horror of newbies that will decide to embark on 300 hundred or more hours of reading. Edit: Man, reading this story from start to finish many years from now will be one hell of a journey

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Speaking of speed. How the hell new people will play this game when it finishes? We are not even halfway there into the story and this game already takes a lot of time to read through, imagine the horror of newbies that will decide to embark on 300 hundred or more hours of reading
If Selebus would keep current amount of text per chapter, Hours Heresy would still be larger than LiL in the end. Quiet close though

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Every time the update is around the corner I try to find some VN to read or series to watch just to make it to the update without much loss in sanity xD
This time I encountered quite the gem that I left for later about a year ago, and kept pushing for even later every single time I was "scheduled" to read it (look generic as fk) but man it turned out great, and I think some people here will also love it)
named Secrets of sorcery
https://f95zone.to/threads/secrets-of-sorcery-v0-19-5-public-habardgames.123623/

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Interesting that you show that Insect that I had overlooked, because, Do you know who is the strongest symbolism associated with Caterpillar?, Io, both in part of the event introduction and in phrases within it, and in the last events it has been made more clear, that all her aversion towards women could come from a very strong sexual abuse of a woman towards her as a child, making at least caterpillar a common point between Sensei and her, of their respective consequences of abuse.
It would be heavily dependent on what aspects of each insect Sel chooses to represent themes/relationship, but Io’s relationship with Sensei generally does feel like a caterpillar, slow moving, starting as ugly undesirable (on her own term) and waiting her metamorphosis to arrive (on Sensei’s end) and grow into something beautiful, green, etc.

Absolutea

Apr 26, 2021
Greetings and salutations..... that's a normal greeting right ?
So I'm supposed to go through what's worth 2 updates worth of events and tragically long inner monologues and honestly i can't get my ars to actually even click on the game . so i have a question that it's answer may encourage me..
Was Io's backstory revealed already or not ? AND most importantly has her "relationship" with Sensei developed at all ?

Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Greetings and salutations..... that's a normal greeting right ?
So I'm supposed to go through what's worth 2 updates worth of events and tragically long inner monologues and honestly i can't get my ars to actually even click on the game . so i have a question that it's answer may encourage me..
Was Io's backstory revealed already or not ? AND most importantly has her "relationship" with Sensei developed at all ?

Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?
Nope, no and no idea, but most likely the latter.

Reactions: Absolutea
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes