Aug 20, 2021
Greetings and salutations..... that's a normal greeting right ?
So I'm supposed to go through what's worth 2 updates worth of events and tragically long inner monologues and honestly i can't get my ars to actually even click on the game . so i have a question that it's answer may encourage me..
Was Io's backstory revealed already or not ? AND most importantly has her "relationship" with Sensei developed at all ?

Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?
I always pronounced Io’s name as ‘ee-oh’, but could be wrong on that.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I believe it is pronounced "eye-oh" when it's a moon of jupiter but "ee-oh" when it's a japanese girl
To be honest I just go with "eye-oh" simply because I've read it that way so many times over the course of my life in relation to the moon of Jupiter and greek mythology not to mention tv sci-fi such as Babylon 5 and I am now at such an age that I can't do the mental gymnastics fast enough to say it any other way.:)

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
............ I spent 6 days without sleep just playing this game I have had nightmares with this game it's bullshit how good the game is
I literally played for 13 days, playing an average of 15 hours a day. I woke up and entered the game and played until night, then I went to sleep, woke up and entered the game, I stayed in this loop without stopping until I had to wait for new updates.The other hours I spent studying, sleeping, and eating anything other than that were spent playing Lil.

And yes at that time I had several dreams and nightmares involving Akira and Maya.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?
I went over this a while ago but the results are, you can pronounce it however the fuck you want, the police aren't going to arrest you, but since she's a Japanese girl with a Japanese name, it'd be pronounced ee-oh but a native would somewhat squish the sounds together and the resulting sound is exactly halfway between ee-oh and ee-yoh. It's not easy for a Gaijin to pronounce it right so don't bother, ee-oh is fine, eye-oh if that fits your mental tongue better, fuck tha police.

Aug 20, 2021
I literally played for 13 days, playing an average of 15 hours a day. I woke up and entered the game and played until night, then I went to sleep, woke up and entered the game, I stayed in this loop without stopping until I had to wait for new updates.The other hours I spent studying, sleeping, and eating anything other than that were spent playing Lil.

And yes at that time I had several dreams and nightmares involving Akira and Maya.
This sounds similar to my experience lol. Only it took me closer to a month to catch up on everything and play through 0.35. That’s probably just because I’m a slow reader, though. :ROFLMAO:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Accodring to wiki, moon can be pronounced either ee-oh or eye-oh.
Uhh No, the moon is pronounced: "ai-ou" or "eye-oh" only as said below.

Io ( ), or Jupiter I, is the innermost and third-largest of the four of the planet . Slightly larger than 's , Io is the in the ...

Copied from Wikipedia page for the moon Io.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Uhh No, the moon is pronounced: "ai-ou" or "eye-oh" only as said below.

Io ( ), or Jupiter I, is the innermost and third-largest of the four of the planet . Slightly larger than 's , Io is the in the ...

Copied from Wikipedia page for the moon Io.
Pronunciation or as Greco-Latin Īō (approximated as )[ ]

Copied from

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Every time Io comes up, I'm reminded of my past stupidity.

Btw, has there seriously not been any Psycho Io theories yet?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it a little funny how Ami considers Io a fucking lunatic:

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Btw, has there seriously not been any Psycho Io theories yet?:
No, there are.

My favorite is that Io is sending Uta's nudes to Uta, because she is afraid that non-broken Uta would leave her

I find it a little funny how Ami considers Io a fucking lunatic:
Well, 0.36 shows that Ami actualy has a point, and besides her crazy attraction to Sensei she actualy has her reasons to protect him from outer world. She also should be smart enough to profile people in order to manipulate them, so she might be right about Io

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Well, 0.36 shows that Ami actualy has a point, and besides her crazy attraction to Sensei she actualy has her reasons to protect him from outer world. She also should be smart enough to profile people in order to manipulate them, so she might be right about Io
tbh both are lunatics, just one much less of one then the other. one essentially rapes her uncle for 2 months and possibly keeps drugging him to keep him in that state, the other is completely ok with kidnaping said uncle. id let go io kidnapping the uncle but also she does want sensei to leave the other girls even break up friendships to be with her(other then uta and possibly miku).

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
tbh both are lunatics, just one much less of one then the other. one essentially rapes her uncle for 2 months and possibly keeps drugging him to keep him in that state, the other is completely ok with kidnaping said uncle. id let go io kidnapping the uncle but also she does want sensei to leave the other girls even break up friendships to be with her(other then uta and possibly miku).
It takes one to know one, isn't it?

Reactions: Unseenatlas

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
No, there are.

My favorite is that Io is sending Uta's nudes to Uta, because she is afraid that non-broken Uta would leave her

Must have missed that one. Not sure if it works now, though, considering Sensei's got them as well and Io didn't seem to know that.

And yeah, I'm kind of on Ami's side, for now. At least until it's confirmed whether or not she's actually doing something malicious.

So far, characters who have no idea what's going on, have just been throwing out biased suggestions. Like Chika, for example, ignoring the other girls involved, just so she could focus on Ami:

For now, it really does seem like Ami is just having to play the bad guy for Sensei's sake:
Of course, there could be something else going on in the background.

Edit: On the other hand, Io and Uta literally broke into a house and attempted to kidnap someone against their will. Kind of hard to defend this, lmao.

Even Auto Pilot seemed to call them the most foolish of fools:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes