barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think we should all not play the update until Crusty can, you know, in solidarity with our comrade... i am sure i can trust all of you to resist the temptation and not at all just do it in secret... right?
I can't even restrain myself from playing it while I'm supposed to be working.

If getting my ass fired isn't an incentive to hold back, common decency sure as hell won't.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Absolutely not. I can refrain from discussing it though
I can't even restrain myself from playing it while I'm supposed to be working.

If getting my ass fired isn't an incentive to hold back, common decency sure as hell won't.
I was being facetious but i guess i sucked at conveying it, obviously we'll all be playing it on release :p

Reactions: crustlord12

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I have a feeling that 1 person is gonna actually spoil while at least 7 are gonna just throw random shit and make it look like a spoiler just to confuse the shit out of anyone who hasn't seen it at release.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
The Maki preview feels off compared to her past generics with her confidently presenting the giant dildo or the hero's harem guild poster.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
As we have all come to learn, Selly loves to talk about word count and how this is the longest VN ever. But I learned something today that might give us an idea of how long he's gonna drag this out.

The longest piece of literature written in the English language is a 31 million word Loud House fanfic.

What's the LiL word count up to these days?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
This is where I just assume it's harem slashfic.
Skin what I read here in the fic, it is a story about the author placing himself in the universe of the cartoon and getting to know the main characters but he changed a lot of things now the Story will have magic.wars, science fiction many things different from the original cartoon and yes, the author said there will be a harem.
Is it good?
I read another 5 to 10 chapters of the story which has a total of 2317 chapters and honestly I don't really recommend it, I don't think the story is for me I was quite bored reading it but if you want to read it you can go ahead, I just don't recommend it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes