Dc345

May 27, 2020
As we have all come to learn, Selly loves to talk about word count and how this is the longest VN ever. But I learned something today that might give us an idea of how long he's gonna drag this out.

The longest piece of literature written in the English language is a 31 million word Loud House fanfic.

What's the LiL word count up to these days?
The Loud House as in 1 boy and 10 girls? How much of that 31 million is incest?

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't think I'm going to have the time to play the next update until the end of the month. At Least I'll get to play 2 in a row though.

I'll have to go dark on this thread to avoid spoiling it. Probably going to end up 200 Pages behind, or something like that. The unhealthily obsessed part of me will miss reading the real time theorising. But I'll catch back up eventually.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I don't think I'm going to have the time to play the next update until the end of the month. At Least I'll get to play 2 in a row though.

I'll have to go dark on this thread to avoid spoiling it. Probably going to end up 200 Pages behind, or something like that. The unhealthily obsessed part of me will miss reading the real time theorising. But I'll catch back up eventually.
Wow, I'm sorry you have to suffer this of spending 2 months without Lil, that would be torture for me.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes