r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
Despite the fact that I consistently shit on the LILcord, I legit miss having a convenient way to talk to other fans xD
like bro imagine having someone irl to talk about this great creepy terryfing questionable in every sense game, i'd love to but i fear that person was even weirder than me...

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Edit: On the other hand, Io and Uta literally broke into a house and attempted to kidnap someone against their will. Kind of hard to defend this, lmao.
like i said, both are technically in the wrong, as ami is pretty much raping him for the two months, and they probably should have contacted at the very least wakana or someone to at least help them make a more legal decision. also dont forget that sensei is in auto pilot mode and might not be able to choose stuff on his free will right now. i will choose not to trust either and instead trust yumi as she seems to be the most trustworthy atm.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
like i said, both are technically in the wrong, as ami is pretty much raping him for the two months, and they probably should have contacted at the very least wakana or someone to at least help them make a more legal decision. also dont forget that sensei is in auto pilot mode and might not be able to choose stuff on his free will right now. i will choose not to trust either and instead trust yumi as she seems to be the most trustworthy atm.
Ami isn't pretty much raping him though. Nothing she's done has been shown to actually be nonconsensual.

Based off the pre-prepared Sanity Pack with a fleshlight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how, before that, he made it clear Ami could help while Ayane couldn't:
Sensei seemed to have consented to, well, everything that's happened, even before putting himself on Auto Pilot. At least when it comes to Ami. He didn't consent to the break in.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Even if Sensei technically consented, what Ami is doing might be wrong from a moral standpoint. The most obvious and correct decisions in such cases seems to be to seek help from qualified medical personnel. Ami at least should've tried, then her behaviour would be more favourable to people if she explained that doctors told her that Sensei will remain the vegetable forever or something in that manner, so she found her own way of helping Sensei. Even if she lied about this happening. But she seems to give people the BS simple excuse "Sensei is sick", and people who really care about Sensei are reasonably not buying it. Besides, she uses her parents situation so that people allow her to do some things thay normally wouldn't allow, and this isn't a morally right thing to do either.
That's where all the hate for Ami is coming from, as I see it.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2023
Ami isn't pretty much raping him though. Nothing she's done has been shown to actually be nonconsensual.

Based off the pre-prepared Sanity Pack with a fleshlight:
And how, before that, he made it clear Ami could help while Ayane couldn't:
Sensei seemed to have consented to, well, everything that's happened, even before putting himself on Auto Pilot. At least when it comes to Ami. He didn't consent to the break in.
It seems to me that you are Ami's most loyal soldier right now. How would you explain her knowing about server 23? She clearly want to go server 24("On our way to twenty four" line being the clear evidence), she also predicted or at least knew that Maya would disappear even back in the beach events(Wakana in current update was looking through poems that Ami submitted in the poetry contest, which means Ami have been "compromised" for a while now).

There is also a matter of her trying to make Sensei forget about Maya or at least have a low opinion of her(that line about Maya having sex with someone in the shrine is a clear attempt at slander)

Ami also manipulates Akira and manipulated Maya to act and think about her the way she wants them too

Before Ayane slapped some sense into her(pun intented) Ami was deliberately intimidating Ayane.

Ami also used her "parents dead. Big sad" for her advantage several times.

I love Ami as a character very close to the level of Maya, because just like Maya she is a very complex character, BUT it is clear that Ami is not a victim in this story.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Even if Sensei technically consented, what Ami is doing might be wrong from a moral standpoint. The most obvious and correct decisions in such cases seems to be to seek help from qualified medical personnel. Ami at least should've tried, then her behaviour would be more favourable to people if she explained that doctors told her that Sensei will remain the vegetable forever or something in that manner, so she found her own way of helping Sensei. Even if she lied about this happening. But she seems to give people the BS excuse "Sensei is sick", and people who really care about Sensei are reasonably not buying it. Besides, she uses her parents situation so that people allow her to do some things thay normally wouldn't allow, and this isn't a morally right thing to do either.
Keep in mind that Sensei is supposed to be the Adult here, and is actually Ami's guardian. Legally. As far as has been shown, Sensei doesn't want medical help for his issues. He just wanted to stay in his room. It's everyone else that doesn't want that.
She tries to milk Sensei in good uncle route too. It is pretty unconsensual.
Notice that she milked him with the fleshlight from the sanity pack, instead of simply trying to fuck him.

That seems to be something Sensei consents to, at least mentally, considering Sensei didn't try to stop her, like he did with Io and Uta. It's not like Ami is enjoying herself.

Frankly, Sensei would probably be locked up for how he's groomed Ami. Like Ami has pointed out, she is the way she is because of him:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It seems to me that you are Ami's most loyal soldier right now. How would you explain her knowing about server 23? She clearly want to go server 24("On our way to twenty four" line being the clear evidence), she also predicted or at least knew that Maya would disappear even back in the beach events(Wakana in current update was looking through poems that Ami submitted in the poetry contest, which means Ami have been "compromised" for a while now).

There is also a matter of her trying to make Sensei forget about Maya or at least have a low opinion of her(that line about Maya having sex with someone in the shrine is a cleat attempt of slander)

Ami also manipulates Akira and manipulated Maya to act and think about her the way she wants them too

Before Ayane slapped some sense into her(pun intented) Ami was delibarately intimidating Ayane.

Ami also used her "parents dead. Big sad" for her advantage several times.

I love Ami as a character very close to the level of Maya, because just like Maya she is a very complex character, BUT it is clear that Ami is not a victim in this story.
You're ignoring that Ami is used to Sensei's gibberish.

According to Maya, Sensei has been hallucinating:
And blacking out:
Since they met:

There's a reason, Ami was already aware of Auto-Pilot even before us:

Ami literally grew up on Sensei's bullshit. She's probably been dealing with his USERS, gods, plant and bird talks, etc, since she was 7. Not to mention his pedo stuff. If anyone should understand what Sensei sees, and hears, it's probably her. She was more or less raised on it.

You're also just assuming Ami is actually slandering Maya, and that Ayane actually knows what she's talking about.

The poetry on the other hand, predicting this, is interesting, but most of these girls seem to hear and see things, anyway.

Even Maya was having upside-down dreams since the beginning:

Frankly, there doesn't seem to be anyone in this game who isn't "compromised".

Edit: In case it wasn't clear, Terminal 23, 24, etc, probably isn't something that's weird for Ami to know about, considering it's likely related to Sensei. It likely means something to him and Ami, even if Sensei is unaware of what.

Maya reacting to the USER2 Terminal 23 stuff:
Is a little more odd, imo, then again, Maya's not exactly a normal teenage girl.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, you guys haven't even brought up the real suspicious stuff behind Ami.

Like the fact that she just happened to leave around the time Io and Uta broke in, and earlier, in the GU route only, showed to have perhaps some control over both Io and Uta specifically:
The same girls who later break in.

Overall: It's not exactly impossible that Ami was the one behind the break in, somehow.

It doesn't seem to fit, as this not only endangers Sensei, but based off the previews, leads to him getting back out before he's ready.

It also seems to mess up Ami, and we saw Io proposing breaking in to Uta with Ami not even in class.

However, there does seem to be hints at something using Ami:

We even had the Shapeshifter apparently doing something with Ami clones:
And what seems like HimawariCo's key showed up behind Ami last update:

Then there's Nao, Sekai, Ignore Me Ami, this twisted Ami abomination:
and whatever apparently butchered Ami (and presumably Yumi)...Etc.

Not sure what's going on, but it definitely seems convoluted, with Ami seemingly in the middle of it, whether she wants to be or not:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
true. a thing that has come to mind when going through past events is that Ami is at the end of the world, but more of an entity(she is more deformed and sometimes is called happyami, but when ayane goes to the end of the world the first time, she is called ami) rather then as herself. also, Sakai was at the end of the world as well. I wouldnt be suprised if any of them have control of ami to some extent or have been able to minipulate her to some extent.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think we should all not play the update until Crusty can, you know, in solidarity with our comrade... i am sure i can trust all of you to resist the temptation and not at all just do it in secret... right?
Absolutely not. I can refrain from discussing it though

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes