Jun 20, 2023
I decided to take a day off from my work, so I can re-read most events and play new update without anyone bothering me. I feel like this update is the the actual opening of Chapter 4, so I need to remember bigger picture. This is a first game for which I ever decided to call off from my work. Don't know about you guys, but I personally don't think I will ever forget this story no matter how it ends. This is the only VN that managed to receive such attention from me. Best of luck and godspeed to Selebus

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I decided to take a day off from my work, so I can re-read most events and play new update without anyone bothering me. I feel like this update is the the actual opening of Chapter 4, so I need to remember bigger picture. This is a first game for which I ever decided to call off from my work. Don't know about you guys, but I personally don't think I will ever forget this story no matter how it ends. This is the only VN that managed to receive such attention from me. Best of luck and godspeed to Selebus
it's definitely an acquired taste at 1st I would have given lil a 1.5 out of 10 but now it's sitting comfortably in the 9.5's for me, let's see if it can keep that momentum going, btw the thing that drove me away from it was the lack of a re-nameable mc having to always go by sensei was always a turn off and then I decided to just say fuck it am diving in with my dick in one hand and my the mouse on the other, I never ended up fapping to this game I stayed for the story and characters and whatever the fuck selebus wanted to achieve with this but at the end of the day I can say to you that this game is weird and fun , oh and it also has maya so that's fun*I HATE YOU SELEBUS

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
it's definitely an acquired taste at 1st I would have given lil a 1.5 out of 10 but now it's sitting comfortably in the 9.5's for me, let's see if it can keep that momentum going, btw the thing that drove me away from it was the lack of a re-nameable mc having to always go by sensei was always a turn off and then I decided to just say fuck it am diving in with my dick in one hand and my the mouse on the other, I never ended up fapping to this game I stayed for the story and characters and whatever the fuck selebus wanted to achieve with this but at the end of the day I can say to you that this game is weird and fun , oh and it also has maya so that's fun*I HATE YOU SELEBUS
Yet a lot of people prefere to call HIM Sensei, while we got his name already.
Some people say they do, because he doesn't deserve a name (no judgment here) because how shitty he is.
I prefer to call Akira, Akira.
Because i'm not self inserting here. As at least one other guy stated here, i rather see me as an observer, or a tourist.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Some people say they do, because he doesn't deserve a name (no judgment here) because how shitty he is.
Because i'm not self inserting here. As at least one other guy stated here, i rather see me as an observer, or a tourist.
I honestly think that even for the game's story it's better that we don't put ourselves as Akira because literally every time there's a fourth wall break with Akira talking to us just like in 0.35 where Akira talks to us stressed.
As I said a while ago, after I read the description of this game I knew it would become my favorite so I didn't have any problems playing the game from the beginning, for me it still has a rating of 9.8/10. It's just not 10 because Akira hasn't hooked up with Maya yet :).

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I still call him Sensei because frequently he doesn't even seem like he's a person. He himself acts like a tourist or observer in his own body, like he's simply occupying a shell. I think I like to go with Sensei because it dehumanizes the character to the point where it fits in with his actions, in a way.

Reactions: chronox42

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I still call him Sensei because frequently he doesn't even seem like he's a person. He himself acts like a tourist or observer in his own body, like he's simply occupying a shell. I think I like to go with Sensei because it dehumanizes the character to the point where it fits in with his actions, in a way.
It's a good point yeah, the shell part.
Maybe that's a side affect of the whole 4th wall breaking?
Besides, early on, he was acting that way. But later he came to the conclusion that he is inside of his own body.

For me, personally, it's just that i can enjoy the story without self inserting.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes