barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
If I download the game now, I'll be tempted to play the game now, and if I play the game now, I'll be derelict on duty and risk getting fired, so for now I'm just gonna hang, pretend to work, and assume that Akira is snapped out of his catatonia by Yumi coming over, slapping him 69 times, stripping naked, and patting his head until he has an orgasm. In that order.

And if this ISN'T how it happens, I will be very, very angry.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
AHHHHHHHHHHMy brother Akira talking to the girls in the room became my second fucking favorite moment of this whole game, his phrase "I just don't know what to do anymore now that I've lost the only hope I had left" damn I'm smiling and almost crying SHIT

• Sad
Reactions: LuisD and rianzz

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Woah spooky, I feel like I just had a psychic premonition. After making a conscious effort to take a break from thinking about this game for a short while, it popped into my head and I booted up the game to replay some events, and while the game was starting I opened up this page to find out not only is 0.37 out, it like, literally just got uploaded

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah... that'd make sense... anyone remember where that was mentioned/talked about?
Can't seem to recall Molly mentioning she hung herself, but she mentioned her mom killed herself back in her Chapter 1 'The Dark Entity' Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also considering that Chinami seemed to be the Maya in that context, it's probably going to be her if this choice matters. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes