Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Interesting update. So Rin isn't into Sana romantically. A pity, but it is what it is. Maybe that's for the best, partially because I think this 'summerstruck' Sana might be slightly too much for her to handle.

At the risk of sounding like Pareidolia, I've grown weary of this mopey Sensei. I tried caring about his feelings but failed. Oh well. LiL has felt like a soap opera for me since a while ago. This by itself is not necessarily a
terrible thing. I'm flexible. Also, considering each update is 2~3 hours out of a month, I can power through. While this impression may be caused by the fact updates are now farther apart, ironically, the source of the problem itself also provided a solution.

I want him to be more proactive and start doing shit with his time. The guy basically has no job and still gets a paycheck.
He should believe in God because nothing but that could be why he hasn't been fired yet.

I'm really not enjoying where things are going with the wizards. I hope we're given a choice about it. Though I'm not optimistic.

Missing Yumi as well.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
God damnit... i know this choice will almost certainly come back in some way, the only question will be if it's a troll choice or a false choice...
Don't you just hate Dis or Dat choices?! I like to stick it to Sel and his choices with an option of my own... All of the Above!!!! :p:LOL:
Ss_223518.png
Edit: Any Reason why the latest URM update looks like this? Seem like a Downgrade/De-make.

BTW did anyone else make all the "*Cthree" variables true? if not SPOILER! do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
I don't know why would you even need a walkthrough when they are all auto... but here it is. Only noteworthy thing is the extra Rin threesome dialogue.
Also apparently if you picked the shampoo (even when the puzzle guide told you not to do this) during the last reset puzzle then you get locked out of the dorms :ROFLMAO:
I hadn't downloaded the update yet and didn't know it was still linear!

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
This update was fucking awesome imo. One thing though, Osako's last event could have probably been skipped until the next update or at least be done in a different way to set the scenario, it just felt "off" somehow, but other than that I think this was overall a great update.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I really enjoyed this update. A couple of the generics seemed in the wrong place context wise... did Ami really go to work while she was in this state?... but I have felt many times that the generics just confused things.

Well off to reading posts again while waiting for the next update. Cheers!

Ohh also, loved all the times Akira thought about Maya Prime, but I think things are leaning that he will forget about her, which is very depressing but maybe needed.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
idk if Sel intentionally uses shitty fonts i just pulled up different pngs of the alphabet and made do. he should just stick to hexadecimal/wingdings honestly
Dioo8
edit: the wiki lore masters will get it soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes