Dioo8

Feb 23, 2023
idk if Sel intentionally uses shitty fonts i just pulled up different pngs of the alphabet and made do. he should just stick to hexadecimal/wingdings honestly
Dioo8
edit: the wiki lore masters will get it soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know coding but I think the problem with the shitty fonts. that Renpy Does not support Arabic text

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Who did you choose?
Chinami :) for multiple reasons, trying to guess at Selly's bullshit, she was in wizard Maya's position, also, there's been other flags for Chinami but none for Tsukasa yet. I also think, given those flags, unlocking dicking Chinami is a deliberate multi stage process for Akira's journey and the player is being given multiple false options to trip them up from the 'true' path. Lastly, as much as i will laugh my ass off when Tsukasa's face contorts when she gets Akira's enormous cock shoved in her, i feel like Chinami is going to be harder to unlock than her, she's pretty text book ripe for grooming whereas Chinami only really has 'before i die' as a path for her to 'consent', Tsukasa will do it for a crumb of affection.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
How to replay them in URM ? Is there any list ?
search labels using key word "spring", then look for labels with gen at the end. That Otoha's generic event for example is otohaspringparkgen. But this one in particular you can also just choose the hidden path in Go somewhere.

Edit: everyone should call Kaori at night for some WTF generic events, that is watching mall renovation commercial on TV with the heterochromias while the dreamy mall music from the beginning of Amy is playing in the background (thank god is not that loopy one)

Last edited:

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Hey, not related to the topic but do the Steamdeck play cyperpunk at 60fps or lower?
I haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 on my Steam deck but it's verified and compatible, so you should have no problems playing it on the Steam deck.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I ran across this update by shear accident when I was doing my annual check. (So I'm running behind. Go ahead and sue me.) For some reason it is NOT showing up on f95's update page/-s. I'm actually a bit annoyed, since I've got a lot of other stuff on the plate at the moment and probably won't be able to get to play for several days. :cry:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I ran across this update by shear accident when I was doing my annual check. (So I'm running behind. Go ahead and sue me.) For some reason it is NOT showing up on f95's update page/-s. I'm actually a bit annoyed, since I've got a lot of other stuff on the plate at the moment and probably won't be able to get to play for several days. :cry:
This game is no longer promoted by the site because the dev put malware in the game

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes