Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The one thing from this update that's really rattled around in my head is how Osako's insecurities are literally creating the thing her insecurities are spawned from... it's funny and sad to watch her sabotage the relationship cause she just can't believe Wakana has a frigid pussy, something she neither chose nor can do anything about.

I guess this has to happen to open up her fucking Akira but taken at face value it's a pretty sorry issue to have causing turmoil in this relationship, Osako feels inadequate for bullshit reasons and in turn makes Wakana feel inadequate for real reasons...

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pareidolia actually refers to itself as a god:

Personally, I'm not entirely convinced that Gossamer isn't just Pareidolia cosplaying. Although, it might be a lesser god that works for it, or something. I don't trust spider related creatures at the moment.

There's also how the Narrator in the 'From The Desk of the Ninth God' Chapter 3 Main Event, mentions 8 feet and to cherish the Dark:
8 feet would imply 8 legs and 8 legs tends to imply Spiders.

It seems like Pareidolia might be trying to misdirect Sensei and Us with these extras.

Not to mention, It's a little suspicious that Long Maya mentioned someone with scissors cutting up the pieces of the puzzle:
And now a Scissor winged Spider legged God of Torment is a thing in Pareidolia's Chapter.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Byt the way, my opinoin on Ami didn't changed. She was selfish dellusional bitch since the beginning, she stays selfish dellusional bitch. Sensei is kind of responsible for that (and obviously responsible for her well-being in general), but it does not make me love her even for a bit.

Also, kudos for Sensei who actually became a better human. I was afraid that he would rather regress to a callous predator

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Byt the way, my opinoin on Ami didn't changed. She was selfish dellusional bitch since the beginning, she stays selfish dellusional bitch. Sensei is kind of responsible for that (and obviously responsible for her well-being in general), but it does not make me love her even for a bit.

Also, kudos for Sensei who actually became a better human. I was afraid that he would rather regress to a callous predator
As far as this fictional story goes, i'm pretty much on the same page as you, i have no empathy for her, but i do have some sympathy, if she were a real person she'd be a complete nutcase from all her trauma and although i'd want nothing to do with her, i'd hope she'd get the professional help she needs, preferably in a hospital that didn't just pump her full of drugs but actually worked to help her work through her shit, her mom and dad(Akira) are fucked up, and i would expect that environment to warp a kid into a psycho creep so although some shit is definitely her fault, i forgive all of it on account of her belonging in a psychiatric facility and no one bothering to get her into one.

r_naxo0

Aug 21, 2023
I liked this update. Akira is connecting more and more with his past, but on the other hand he is clearly trying to detach himself from it. I wonder which side will win, but I have a feeling it will be the one that lets this game drag on for quite some more irl years.

Sadly this is a leap year so we will have to suffer one more day before the next update
At least sel will have more time to polish the update

Jul 23, 2021
Ami has earned her place at lowest tier. I understand her breaking but I can't exactly enjoy the scenes with her rn. She's just talking mad shit and making everything worse for Akira?

I'm 50/50 on the Wakana/Osako line. I liked developing Osako a bit but then she just chose the dumbest ways to do everything.

Sana is... interesting. Similar to Rin's new direction. Keen on these.

And Chika? See stolen image. I don't like the wizard plot being a thing if it progresses past more than a vehicle for flashbacks
Molly_Chika_op.jpg

I like that we have a modicum of control back at least, though I'm shocked Makoto and Uta/Io weren't included in the interactable characters while 'depressed' while Yasu/Nodoka are. Hell i thought Yumi/Yuki were some of his go to choices when he wants to beat himself up.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I don't think Godsgods are all that powerful and mighty as they make it out to be, I am starting to see them more as a reflection of Akira's obsessions: HOPE being his lust, the wire god being his desier to manipulate others, pareidolia his desire to be normal and this new Gossamer guy being his desire to hurt himself for what he did. There is just too many of them and their taking turns is weird, especially since they seem to synchronize with Akira changing moods. Also, I guess the new guy will be the god of autumn? We will see.

Truth be told, the new entry seems to fit in with the old coma theory too, hope would be his hope to keep on living, the wire god the tubes attached to sensei's body, pareidolia something resembling a human face on which akira has his eyes fixed on (something like a fire alarm) and gossamer the pain he feels. But this theory is pretty meh and I don't like it that much myself.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
Don't think this was intentional, but thought it was cool. Love it when past events get small mentions through texts/cgs. It feels odd that Makoto's role was little to nothing this update hopefully this doesn't mean she is made an example of the RAS down the line when/if more girls somehow make it to the roof. I'm down if Sensei shifts some aspects of himself back to chapter 1 honestly with the whole The Collector and reflecting on what he should've taken last chapter.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just to make sure, this update ends with Osako event right? Where she brings uo the Wakana can't cum thing? Got too used to the "to be continued" endings so the loops throwing me off
I said the exact same thing, been so long since the game was a sandbox. Yes, and if you're ever unsure, at the bottom of the screen in the quick bar is a little 'progress' button, lord knows why it isn't in the right click menu but you can always check there.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Anyone talked about Maya's peculiar behavior this update? She's still pretending. Why? My dumb brain hasn't worked it out yet.
Maya's and Sensei's relationship is likely supposed to be top secret, and even New Maya has likely been hiding it from Ami and Ayane (and society) for years by this point in her mind.

I think she's getting sexually frustrated though, and hearing Ami say the other girls want him to fuck their silly little brains out, on top of them not understanding him, probably hit a nerve.

Maya doesn't like to share, and it's rather clear even Maya Prime never actually understood Sensei's mental issues, even with possibly millions of years of experience with them.

There's a reason that Maya more or less just broke him and thought he was having people reincarnate into him for who knows how long, while Niki easily saw that Sensei was blocking stuff out since they reunited:
And helped (along with Noriko) bring back memories of his, by their first Christmas together.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Ami has earned her place at lowest tier. I understand her breaking but I can't exactly enjoy the scenes with her rn. She's just talking mad shit and making everything worse for Akira?

I'm 50/50 on the Wakana/Osako line. I liked developing Osako a bit but then she just chose the dumbest ways to do everything.

Sana is... interesting. Similar to Rin's new direction. Keen on these.

And Chika? See stolen image. I don't like the wizard plot being a thing if it progresses past more than a vehicle for flashbacks
View attachment 3321748

I like that we have a modicum of control back at least, though I'm shocked Makoto and Uta/Io weren't included in the interactable characters while 'depressed' while Yasu/Nodoka are. Hell i thought Yumi/Yuki were some of his go to choices when he wants to beat himself up.
loli content is gonna be the great divide for the community regardless of where they participate. sillybus can always cuck us with a black screen and text like the sana princess carry when she was drunk during one of her events. or he can hold true to being a degenerate that he is and give us that content in all its glory. i look forward to the anger and destruction of the fans either way

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, on the topic of Maya, I thought it was interesting that Sensei mentioned what seems like one of Maya's core beliefs:
This update.

And, looking back at the context of Maya's 'Close Your Eyes' Chapter 1 Event, it seems plausible that Maya may have actually learned this from Sensei, and was disappointed that Chapter 1 Sensei didn't agree with what Pre Resets Sensei taught her:
That someone she mentions was probably herself.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Can you suggest something simmilar to LiL or LiY? I am already aware of SO and Dissonance.

That someone she mentions was probably herself.
Or old Sensei probs.

Actualy, death of Maya Prime was enough for Sensei to feel realy better. AFAIR Selebus suffered from depression himself, so he should know that sadness and pain are ususaly first emotions to return.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can you suggest something simmilar to LiL or LiY? I am already aware of SO and Dissonance.
Something similar depends on what you mean. These tend to be the games I deem recommendable:
Ren'py:
  • Dissonance
  • Secrets of Sorcery
  • Crimson High
  • Hero Party Must Fall
  • Sexbot
  • Black Heart Hotel (dark)
  • Four Elements Trainer
  • Rick and Morty Another Way Home (Ren'py version)
Rpgm:
  • Black Souls (dark)
  • Black Souls II (dark)
  • Red Riding Woods (it's not as good as Black Souls, but gives some dark background info on a character)
  • Ouroboros (Interesting)
  • The Last Sovereign (Lost interest, but it's fine)
All that comes to mind atm.
If you like the looping thing then the Black Souls games, Sexbot, and Ourobous fit.

If you want a fucked up MC, then the Black Souls games, Black Heart Hotel, and Hero Party Must Fall, should work. Four Elements Trainer has multiple Slave Routes and can get kind of fucked up. Like cumming in a blind girl's eyes, kind of fucked up.

If you want something that has "Wizards", then the Black Souls games, Four Elements Trainer, and technically the Rick and Morty one, has some. (As hard as it might be to believe, I don't actually play these games or LiL, for that part of them, lmao.)

If you just want something that's entertaining and has lore to it, then most of that works, and I wouldn't consider any of it badly written.

I still think that Sensei and the MC from Black Souls are awfully similar though. Albeit, Sensei is far more of a coward, while the Black Souls MC would probably be trying to find a way to rape Nao's and Sekai's souls...and probably the Shapeshifter. Maybe on accident with that last one. Maybe.

I wonder if Collector Sensei will be more like that..

Reactions: FireCazador
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes