hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game is no longer promoted by the site because the dev put malware in the game
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the Heads Up. Why do they keep this thread up, then? More importantly, is the game safe? Should I delete my saves?

Too bad, it was one of my favorites here. :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the Heads Up. Why do they keep this thread up, then? More importantly, is the game safe? Should I delete my saves?

The malware will delete saves for you, if you install care packages. A lot of newbies still end up here, don't read warnings and end up begging for saves, annoying the hell out of people.

waterbomb

Jun 17, 2019
Did anyone elses' saves break? I haven't used the care packages and my saves weren't deleted (I double checked), but I get an error every time I try to load them :cry:. The backups I had don't even work either. I tried re-installing the game, but the old saves still don't work. Not sure what happened, but I guess they somehow got corrupted when I updated or just aren't compatible for some reason.

edit: Im not asking for saves, I found an old one on this thread that I'll use. Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Just avoid care packages and you will be fine, all it did was delete your saves anyway.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Did anyone elses' saves break? I haven't used the care packages and my saves weren't deleted (I double checked), but I get an error every time I try to load them :cry:. The backups I had don't even work either. I tried re-installing the game, but the old saves still don't work. Not sure what happened, but I guess they somehow got corrupted when I updated or just aren't compatible for some reason.

edit: Im not asking for saves, I found an old one on this thread that I'll use. Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue
If you previously used the guide mod you need it installed for your saves to work

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I liked this update. Akira is connecting more and more with his past, but on the other hand he is clearly trying to detach himself from it. I wonder which side will win, but I have a feeling it will be the one that lets this game drag on for quite some more irl years.

Thank god this is the shortest month
Sadly this is a leap year so we will have to suffer one more day before the next update

Spaceodin

Aug 9, 2016
This was a great update, Sensei is close to getting outted and the girls are showing more self awareness about their situation.

I really liked Ayane's comment about Sensei buying Maya's bell and insinuating just how much he's seeped his poison into her. Ayane casually joking around about some really dark shit, I'm glad she's decided to come along for the ride.

This update made me enjoy Ami time even more, Ami is fucking great, Maya is small time when it comes to pain and sadness. Ami is the GOAT.

- Psycho Mom with very questionable sexual tastes that would have likely found trouble for Ami
- Possibly her Uncle's daughter as well since her Mom is a terrible woman
- Family dies and she is sent to be with a broken horrible person as her new dad.
- New Dad is a childish pile of shit and awesome Ami has to be the grownup.
- New Dad raises New Daughter as Wife where he is the focus of her world, he is her sun and her only happiness.
- Sensei gets a job as a mediocre highschool teacher when apparently he's some hot shit poetry jammer. My guess is this was fully super supportive Ami's idea.
- Through Ami's hard work her new Dad/Hubby starts to be a person again.
- LOOP START
- Then he starts manipulating and fucking all her classmates and friends.
- Maybe fucks her cause she's easy.
- Maybe he's not nice about it, if Maya Prime isn't totally full of shit most of the being who wore his shell were bad dudes.
- (Maya Prime is very likely totally full of shit about lots of stuff though)
- He avoids her, lies to her, tricks her, and generally makes her feel unwanted and unneeded, but she is WIFE this does not compute!
- He invites crazy people into their happy home and makes terrible choices constantly that will wind up hurting him and her.
- Ami has no tools to cope because she was raised by Monster Mash Sensei.
- Creates a delusional world to protect herself the way she was taught by the best New Dad around.
- She learns to hate, or maybe just learns to hate deeper
- REPEAT FOREVER
- She becomes an eldrich demon

Maya was just a silly girl tricked by her tutour, then probably got pregnant, then Sensei probably did something ridiculous like go at her with a coat hanger himself because that is how you handle shit. Then probably a murder suicide or maybe just a suicide, I dunno the game is confusing. Small potatoes, Watermelon Girl.

I feel like Ami's resentment and pain has grown too powerful and she is breaking out of the sandbox of the whatever this is and injecting her deranged code into the world.

Oh and I really hope we get some crazy antics from her regarding liters of preserved cum in the following months after she is less broken. I want some objectivly creepy stuff and some subjectivly creepy stuff from that prop Sel, don't disappoint!

Maybe our protagonist can actually help her now that he's made it to the post Maya Prime levels. I hope she can be friends with Ayane again soon, at least they can be honest with eachother now.

Personal Theory: If Sensei is reset everything goes back to day one with Maya Prime.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Haven't had an update quite like this for a long time that makes you feel like progress was made in plenty of directions with pleasant surprises at many corners, good stuff.

The only little dissatisfaction I have is not having a chance to converse with Makoto about the recent development, and not having a Touka event immediately after acquiring her number to see her shell cracking, but it's fine these can wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
guys, is there anyone who didn`t have relationship with Sara and didn`t corrupt Sana in her event before angels, if there is, are there any differences or do we just skip her events?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Any differences in good uncle/bad uncle routes?
Surprisingly not a lot. Even if you didn't choose to dick her down million updates ago, those deliriously sensual dialogues stay the same (with small exceptions like Ami saying something like "you will want to marry me and give me children one day! I know you'll turn around and love me one day!"). A cute detail is that the mason jar would be empty and free of protein if you are a good uncle.

guys, is there anyone who didn`t have relationship with Sara and didn`t corrupt Sana in her event before angels, if there is, are there any differences or do we just skip her events?
No difference. Sana will not mention that she knows you're fucking her mom (because you didn't), but the rest is the same; Sana sucking your dick basically is a hard-scripted path and cannot be skipped (yay).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Any differences in good uncle/bad uncle routes?
More or less:

BU Ami has a jar with cum in it, mentions she's given him her innocence, purity, and her blood, and Sensei seems to consider her the best candidate to be his new Maya.

GU Ami does not have cum in her jar, mentions he's taken everything except what she wants him to, and Sensei seems to consider giving in and making her his new Maya.

I don't think Maya fans, who dislike Ami, are going to like where things are heading.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
More or less:

BU Ami has a jar with cum in it, mentions she's given him her innocence, purity, and her blood, and Sensei seems to consider her the best candidate to be his new Maya.

GU Ami does not have cum in her jar, mentions he's taken everything except what she wants him to, and Sensei seems to consider giving in and making her his new Maya.

I don't think Maya fans, who dislike Ami, are going to like where things are heading.
This update made me realize she's really never coming back
Also my opinion on Ami changes daily

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This update made me realize she's really never coming back
Also my opinion on Ami changes daily
There may be some hope in the purity routes stuff, but yeah, I don't see Maya Prime just replacing the New Maya anytime soon.

There's a lot of potential with New Maya, while, frankly, MP more or less served her purpose. Literally, if Pareidolia and the Shapeshifter set all this stuff up since she got the Scarf, back in Chapter 1.

My opinion on Ami actually somewhat solidified this update. Long ago she mentioned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And well, this update happened.

Maya's Psycho Ami stuff seems harder and harder to believe, to the point I'm kind of wanting Ami to start slaughtering now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes